• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abrahamic jesus is the sun, change my mind.......

After watching the video through all 10 one minute slides, do you believe jesus is the sun???

• Yes Jesus was the sun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Halogen

Please view this post (I'm in no way affiliated with this content).

PRIMORDIAL VIBRATIONS on Instagram: “Are most religions, including modern religions, actually based around worshiping the sun? . . For more information watch the free first…”

Once you watch all 10 short slides come back and I would like to discuss this openly. Their is content beyond this video, as it is limited time to explain an idea. It would be best to have the volume medium high.

If I didn't post correctly and broke a rule (moderator) please message me and I will edit the post. It said links were allowed if they were part of the discussion and the above one very much is.

Axe Elf

Prophet
I don't have to watch any slides to categorically deny that Jesus, as He is understood in the Abrahamic religions, is not the Sun, as it is understood as the object in the center of our solar system.

If you are able to change your mind, I recommend getting a more rational one the next time around.

Halogen

I don't have to watch any slides to categorically deny that Jesus, as He is understood in the Abrahamic religions, is not the Sun, as it is understood as the object in the center of our solar system.

If you are able to change your mind, I recommend getting a more rational one the next time around.
You said if you are able to change your mind, I recommend you getting a more rational one the next time around. You sound silly, a rational mind is one of and willing to change their own minds not blindly follow. Jesus and the bible both state to question everything even what you know to be true or not so as not to go down the path of deciet. Also why did you even comment if you didn't look at the slides?? Your being subjective to one thought process before you even begin, that is deceptive foolishness. I no longer wish to speak with you about this as you passed on judgement before you were to even appraise the situation. Doesn't religion of any kind state to listen to your enemy/opposition regardless of whether you think I'm wrong it not. I would like people to respond only after viewing the post in the above link in it's entirity.
Thank you, next....

danieldemol

Premium Member
Please view this post (I'm in no way affiliated with this content).

PRIMORDIAL VIBRATIONS on Instagram: “Are most religions, including modern religions, actually based around worshiping the sun? . . For more information watch the free first…”

Once you watch all 10 short slides come back and I would like to discuss this openly. Their is content beyond this video, as it is limited time to explain an idea. It would be best to have the volume medium high.

If I didn't post correctly and broke a rule (moderator) please message me and I will edit the post. It said links were allowed if they were part of the discussion and the above one very much is.
I think it was slide number 3 that made a lot of unsourced allegations about Horus, for example it stated that Horus was born of a virgin, but according to wikipedia Horus was born when Isis used her magic powers to resurrect Osiris and fashion a phallus[9] to conceive her son, thereby making her not a virgin in any traditional sense of the word.

The wikipedia article also states, "Some accounts have Horus Osiris being brought back to life by Isis, but there is no proven connection with the story of Jesus, as some have suggested, and many serious scholars reject such a connection.[34][35][36]"

From Horus - Wikipedia

At any rate, neither the dogmatic Jesus nor the Historical Jesus developed into a sun-god so I think to answer the question posed, “Are most religions, including modern religions, actually based around worshiping the sun?" My answer would be an emphatic no.

Halogen

I think it was slide number 3 that made a lot of unsourced allegations about Horus, for example it stated that Horus was born of a virgin, but according to wikipedia Horus was born when Isis used her magic powers to resurrect Osiris and fashion a phallus[9] to conceive her son, thereby making her not a virgin in any traditional sense of the word.

The wikipedia article also states, "Some accounts have Horus Osiris being brought back to life by Isis, but there is no proven connection with the story of Jesus, as some have suggested, and many serious scholars reject such a connection.[34][35][36]"

From Horus - Wikipedia

At any rate, neither the dogmatic Jesus nor the Historical Jesus developed into a sun-god so I think to answer the question posed, “Are most religions, including modern religions, actually based around worshiping the sun?" My answer would be an emphatic no.
You are wrong but that is ok and to literal.

You say unsourced allegations but you quoted Wikipedia(whicch can be edited by anyone and is notoriusly known for old outdated information, lol ok to answee your doubt here you go.
You say their is no evidence Horus was born of a virgin but neglect to mention the other deities mentioned as all being factual. But nonetheless isis was heavily linked to the star spicia in the constelliation VIRGO. Which is directly referred to as the virgin in ancient and modern times. So please tell me how he was not born of a virgin when isis was from the virgin star cluster??? Especially when Horus was born from isis as you stated??? The Egyptians heavily rely on stars in their depictions of gods and the literal meaning to them.

On top of all that why does the pope wear the same exact symbol as the Assyrian sun God??? Why does he wear the same exact opened fish hat and exact same cane styled with the multiple curves and structure in the same places as the Egyptian sun god??? He adorned the symbol of the highest level of masonry. While the likes of Nelson Mandela and queen Elizabeth wear the symbol of 2nd below the leader the pope, they are the highest level of york rite masons which requires belief in Christianity and the sun god??? Please answer these indvidually. I can message you pictures of both the popes attire and that of the gods. He is the only one that adorns these symbols, the Cardinals do not.
Just like the pope announced if we could prove the church has a sacred artifact and how the church obtain it the pope will allow you to view it. But he stated he would deny their existence until proven. It so happens the only one allowed in the miles long secret Vatican tunnels containing the churches reccords, artifacts, and origional texts on Jesus ia the pope. The only human able to know the truth of all the old christian Knowledge and he happens to be decked out in sun got symbols from ancient cultures. Please explain the above things. (Don't pick one thing to answer if your going to answer) just like the other cultures gods that supported the story like Horus but you didn't mention them. I'm more than happy to provide evidence in a pm as a response here would clutter this post

Is there some degree of transference between religions in terms of symbolism, metaphor, imagery, ritual, etc. that may extend to certain aspects of pagan belief being incorporated into Christianity? Yes.

Was the chap from Nazareth preaching some kind of Judaism who was later written about by Paul et al. actually a spheroid mass of glowing plasma emitting heat and light? I'm going with no.

You say their is no evidence Horus was born of a virgin but neglect to mention the other deities mentioned as all being factual. equally made up fantastical nonsense that could easily be identified as false by anyone with a modicum of critical thinking

ftfy

Halogen

Jesus was an ancient depiction of a person supposidly. The things you said are made up when I used the word factual.
You stated "equally made up fantastical nonsense that could easily be identified as false by anyone with a modicum of critical thinking"

What I'm stating is factual is that those cultures depict a person with a set of traits.
Is it not factual that Christians believe jesus is
Gods son
Born of a virgin mother
Born December 25th
Had a resurrection
Was crucified
????
Your saying that's not true Christians believe those things???
Because the other cultures were real like Christianity is real. They had a written record we can read like Christianity. And all stated depictions of different characteristics those cultures believed just like Christianity. I wasn't stating that those characteristics were factual because no one knows if Horus was born of a virgin and if Jesus was born of a virgin. I was stating it was factual that those things were recorded in history. So I don't see how what I stated is nonsense when I literally just proved that it was recorded. I responded about isis because he didn't see a connection when isis was literally reffered to as a virgin in relation to the cluster she was said to come from. IF SHE GAVE BIRTH TO HORUS(common knowledge) and she was reffered to as a virgin then how was he (Horus) not born from a VIRGIN mother????
You also state Horus was never crucified however many new and ancient documents have been discovered with the updated information. Like how the dead sea scrolls were a "lost" Christian text out of almost 70 others not included in the bible. This dead sea scrolls which has been validated as legitimate contraditcts many of the things written in the latest version of the Bible published in the times of the KJV version of the Bible 400-600 years ago. But these scrolls found are much older but were left out on purpose. Lol you should see what they contained, some jucy stuff that makes the Bible look like a boring book to read for idots. These ancient documents left out of the Bible have the important **** the church don't want you to know. Jesus literally warned ofbthe church doing this. So Yeah??? What I'm saying is so far fetched!!!

Read the link it contains Horus resuriction.

Metternich Stela - Wikipedia
This depicts Horus resurrection under the mythology tab. He was also greatly associated with the Egyptian cross. The Egyptian cross translates to "life" and the crucifixion of Jesus was about him being rebirtued coming back to life after 3 days. So yeah many things you state are false are because you have not researched anything just falsely stating things. I would not quote facts that have been around since before the 1950's. State facts and information from current times. Remember our knowledge of ancient cultures grows every day if you do not grow with it you will be losing out on our much cherished "True" history.

Jesus started in the bible at the end times those who call themselves Christians are not following his way correctly but have been misled. Kinda sounds like you everything mainstream Christians say have virtually no proof but I literally have given you facts of undeniable correlations.

Would you like me to provide the book and passage number in the Bible where Jesus stated that?

A little advise which Jesus and god would approve of(because they basically state it in the Bible, I can give proof as well)
"He who follows knowledge but does not seek it himself is ignorant"

"Ignorance is evil"
Lol people who quote others and do not seek the answer directly themselves is why this world is spiralling out of control. You are part of that and I fell bad. The ways of Jesus are not with you if you don't follow his advice, he warns of great deciet by the churches in the end times

Wake up you literally are being warned of what I'm trying to tell you but nonetheless you will not heed my nor his(jesus) warning. But it does state most people don't take his advise and perish, so best of luck to you;)

Last edited:

Halogen

*Jesus is commony referred to as the LORD in the bible please take note.

Psalms 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall

John 12:46
I have come into the world as a light,so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

Revelation 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

They literally call Jesus the morning star, let me ask you a serious question because with you guys are literally insane and delusional or you bought Satan and the churches B S. Like he (jesus)warned would happen.
WHAT STAR DO YOU SEE IN THE MORNING, lol THE SUN yes that's right THE SUN YOU KNOW THAT GIANT FIREBALL IN THE SKY WE SEE EVERY DAY YEA THAT MORNING STAR.
The sun is a conscious being with a soul but it can't speak to human so us dumbass' don't realize that. We have a firmament above us like God and Jesus stated in the Bible and the dude who literally created NASA AND THE MODERN DAY USA SPACE PROGRAM left nothing on his grave stone except the exact quote from the bible stating

Psalms 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

his dying wish was to reveal that bible ain't lying you just are interpreting it wrong. But hay the dude launching rockets toward the firmament and sky at the highest security clearance in NASA (even above the president's level) also happened to create the whole space program and he doesn't know what he's talking about. Ok dude

I could literally go on for days and no son and sun are not the same words in the Bible sorry.
When king Solomon was referring to conquering the 33 angles and demons he was referring to our 33 spinal vertabre. Which just so happen to form hexagonal stars in the shape of the star of David. The prophets talked to god and angels through the mind and pituitary and penial glans. The diet Jesus told his followers to eat cleans you spiratually to allow for the transference of energy up through the spine, that why on his long journey he chose to starve himself than to eat the food of unpurity, even going as far as letting his diciples eat fish and nuts while he remained hungry as those were not pure enough.

1.Look up the fingerprint of God
2.Sound cymatics
3.Fractural/sacred geometry (platonic solids, egg of life, golden ratio(aka fingerprint of God)
4.schuman resonance and how humans and life resonate with the Earth energetically in out hearts
, **** yea go science show the devil and corrupted church who's boss.

You want definitive proof of a creator aka intelligent design look up the above in bold I guess you without a doubt that if tou seriously spend a few days looking into it god will be closer to you than you could of Imagined all the way down to how the first cell multiplied from the female egg producing life.

Last edited:
They had a written record we can read like Christianity. And all stated depictions of different characteristics those cultures believed just like Christianity. I wasn't stating that those characteristics were factual because no one knows if Horus was born of a virgin and if Jesus was born of a virgin. I was stating it was factual that those things were recorded in history.

I'm aware of that.

What I am saying is you claim that these other gods had all these similarities with Jesus is "equally made up fantastical nonsense that could easily be identified as false by anyone with a modicum of critical thinking".

For example, why do you think Isis fashioned a magical golden cock for Osiris prior to conceiving Horus? Did you miss the talk about what happens when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much?

Krishna's mum had about 7 kids prior to him yet he was born to a virgin?

repeat for all other 'facts' about similarities...

You also state Horus was never crucified however many new and ancient documents have been discovered with the updated information.

Of course... and updated information has also been discovered to 'prove' all of the other made up stuff too.

Read the link it contains Horus resuriction.

And if Jesus had been poisoned by a scorpion too then it would have been an interesting point, alas...

I literally have given you facts of undeniable correlations.

They would be undeniable correlations if they were true, alas they were made up and some gullible people believed they were actually true because they were in some dumb conspiracy theory movie and they lacked the modicum of critical thinking required to check the 'facts' for themselves.

Halogen

I'm aware of that.

What I am saying is you claim that these other gods had all these similarities with Jesus is "equally made up fantastical nonsense that could easily be identified as false by anyone with a modicum of critical thinking".

For example, why do you think Isis fashioned a magical golden cock for Osiris prior to conceiving Horus? Did you miss the talk about what happens when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much?

Of course... and updated information has also been discovered to 'prove' all of the other made up stuff too.

And if Jesus had been poisoned by a scorpion too then it would have been an interesting point, alas...

They would be undeniable correlations if they were true, alas they were made up and some gullible people believed they were actually true because they were in some dumb conspiracy theory movie and they lacked the modicum of critical thinking required to check the 'facts' for themselves.

I'm aware of that.

Lol I love your tagline the unreasonable, you are. You must be like an internet troll, lol in not going to keep replying to you when you didn't answer any the logical question I asked but instead picked apart small discrepancies and not getting the bigger picture. Then you act as if certain things are lies when I can literally give you proof documents of these things and the pope but don't want me to send you the information??? You are afraid or something like a defensive wall. I will reply to other posters since you keep neglecting what in along and instead respond to small island things that don't matter to what I'm saying.

Did you even look up any of the stuff in bold???? 1-4????

9-18-1

Indeed Jesus is a symbol of the sun. However not only limited to the "physical" sun but a more broader "spiritual" sun that illuminates the soul.

The Twelve disciples/apostles are the twelve zodiacal houses through which the physical sun transits. Indeed the human soul transits these twelve stations just as readily as the physical sun transits them in the sky. Each station has its own unique characteristic(s) that reflect into/onto man.

To treat Jesus as an historical man that was/is the single only embodiment of 'Christ' is pure idol worship and detracts from the point that each 'being' must manifest (crucify/resurrect) within themselves this spiritual primordial 'Christ' that is separate from any notion of a distinct being that lived (and died) in the past.

in not going to keep replying to you when you didn't answer any the logical question I asked but instead picked apart small discrepancies and not getting the bigger picture.

"There's loads of similarities"

Actually they are pretty much all completely obviously false if you bother to check

"stop focusing on the small discrepancies and look at the bigger picture"

:D

Also, what logical question?

Then you act as if certain things are lies when I can literally give you proof documents of these things and the pope but don't want me to send you the information???

There is no reason why you can't "literally give [all the good people of RF] proof documents of these things and the pope" yet you choose not to for some reason.

Did you even look up any of the stuff in bold???? 1-4????

No. The rest of the post isn't exactly persuasive towards the idea that it would be a fruitful and enlightening way to spend a few minutes of time.

*Jesus is commony referred to as the LORD in the bible please take note.

Psalms 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Deuteronomy 4:24
For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall

John 12:46
I have come into the world as a light,so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

Revelation 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

They literally call Jesus the morning star, let me ask you a serious question because with you guys are literally insane and delusional or you bought Satan and the churches B S. Like he (jesus)warned would happen.
WHAT STAR DO YOU SEE IN THE MORNING, lol THE SUN yes that's right THE SUN YOU KNOW THAT GIANT FIREBALL IN THE SKY WE SEE EVERY DAY YEA THAT MORNING STAR.
The sun is a conscious being with a soul but it can't speak to human so us dumbass' don't realize that. We have a firmament above us like God and Jesus stated in the Bible and the dude who literally created NASA AND THE MODERN DAY USA SPACE PROGRAM left nothing on his grave stone except the exact quote from the bible stating

Psalms 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

his dying wish was to reveal that bible ain't lying you just are interpreting it wrong. But hay the dude launching rockets toward the firmament and sky at the highest security clearance in NASA (even above the president's level) also happened to create the whole space program and he doesn't know what he's talking about. Ok dude

I could literally go on for days and no son and sun are not the same words in the Bible sorry.
When king Solomon was referring to conquering the 33 angles and demons he was referring to our 33 spinal vertabre. Which just so happen to form hexagonal stars in the shape of the star of David. The prophets talked to god and angels through the mind and pituitary and penial glans. The diet Jesus told his followers to eat cleans you spiratually to allow for the transference of energy up through the spine, that why on his long journey he chose to starve himself than to eat the food of unpurity, even going as far as letting his diciples eat fish and nuts while he remained hungry as those were not pure enough.

1.Look up the fingerprint of God
2.Sound cymatics
3.Fractural/sacred geometry (platonic solids, egg of life, golden ratio(aka fingerprint of God)
4.schuman resonance and how humans and life resonate with the Earth energetically in out hearts
, **** yea go science show the devil and corrupted church who's boss.

You want definitive proof of a creator aka intelligent design look up the above in bold I guess you without a doubt that if tou seriously spend a few days looking into it god will be closer to you than you could of Imagined all the way down to how the first cell multiplied from the female egg producing life.

Good day good sir. I watched the videos. But id like to respond to this post here.

Psalm 136 amongs many, many other verses clearly portray the "Lord" as the "maker" of the sun. If you make or create the sun, how then can you BE the sun? If thats the case, then the Lord would have created himself, and does that make sense? I dont think it does.

Here is the psalm

"1Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.

His love endures forever.

2Give thanks to the God of gods.

3Give thanks to the Lord of lords:

4to him who alone does great wonders,

5who by his understanding made the heavens,

6who spread out the earth upon the waters,

7who made the great lights—

8the sun to govern the day,

9the moon and stars to govern the night;"

So now why did the other psalm you posted say the Lord is the sun?

Ill answer that this way: its allegory. You know how we can know its allegory? Because it also says the Lord is a "shield" as well. So, how can the Lord be literally the sun and be literally a shield at the same time? Makes no sense. Its allegory. Being a shield means hes a protector. Being a sun means he guides us and reveals truths to us.

Also, when the bible calls Jesus the bright and morning star, again its just a title or allegory. It dont mean Jesus was not a literal man in history.

The king of Babylon was also called the morning star in isaiah 14:12. But it dont mean he was being called a literal star in the heavens. He was a literal man, a king. The morning star was a title.

Regards

Jollybear.

Halogen

Their may have been a physical Jesus but he was not what they are describing in the Bible. The Bible is sun worship. The actual Jesus figure if any is actually Lucifer you know the morning star. Lucifer literally translates to the morning star. Lucifer was gods begotten son sent down to guide Earth. Satan and Lucifer are not the same and offered get mixed up interchanging.

@Jollybear that's sort of the point in trying to make the Bible is an allegory of the nature around us. Almost all passages when read individually and as a whole describe the natural functions of this world.
Things like the arc of the convent and other holy artifacts are describing regions of the brain.

@Augustus ok I understand you think my opinion is hog wash. But the previous part with the 1-4 is unrelated to this topic. Lol people could have my views and still be doctors. That didn't make them any less good as a doctor because of it. Don't need those things because of other things said. In being sincere about if anything I have posted so far needs to be researched it those 4 things. They have nothing to do with whether jesus was actually the sun or not. Plus things like the fingerprint of God gave been acknowledged by everyone in the scientific community, religious and nonreligious, and even the pope. The other things were just being studies more recently.

All physical mater is a sound wave propegated. When that sounds wave is under certain frequencies light is produced. They discovered that light particles behave like a SOUND WAVE not a straight line like people thought.

Genesis 3 that god said "let their be light"

He said and spoke words you know sound and what did that sound produce???? Light

The Bible is a huge allegory children's book. It has to be dumbed down so people can even start to grasp what it means.

Every physical object shape or structure can be produced through sound cymatics. Rotating currents and forces can be created aswell. All from sound waves of certain frequencies hitting water as a medium.
Remember how visible light is only a small spectrum of frequencies we can see and the other light spectrum microwave through gamma we can't see. However some animals see or sense radio waves, inferred rays, ultraviolet rays. But we do not, they see things we don't. Their are many unseen things because we can't simply see those frequencies.

God stated he separated the waters above from the waters below. If you zoom into the stars closely with the most powerful consumer cameras you don't see a huge fire ball but a disk or round object with the light rippling like it's going through water as a medium. When certain frequencies are pumped through water with sound cymatics it produced the exact same images and video. NASA only provided you with artist concepts of starts not actual photos(it literally says this in the fine print of every post). If you use a regular camera you notice something different. The Bible literally stated each planet is an angel they really are living beings of light. We never went to the moon, even Russia is starting to suggest that. 1. We're missing a whole wearhouse of the original evidence and video. We're 60 years in the future but NASA states we don't have the technology to go back anymore, but people can magically make it to Mars no issue. Is a lie they can't get into space. Multiple amateur rocket launchers funded by various groups, universities, and private funded people have stopped miraculously at certain points even though fuel was ample. One of the smaller forign governments had the same issue. Almost like they hit a shield, dome, or net. One of the passages above stated in"For the Lord God is a sun and shield". Literally the sun produces ionizing radiation that created a dome of supercharged particles(you can even quote NASA on this)

God created 7 layers to heaven no way we're getting past them all.

@9-18-1 I agree

I find it funny Jesus states the majority of christians have been misled by the church. It sounds like some of you are part of the mainstream regular Christianity he was trying to warn us about. How dumb can you be when it was the literal thing your doing. He gave you a warning and you still ignore what I say. But alas it does state as well that you foolish Christians will not heed his warning. Kinda sad though like it literally is telling you what your doing is not right and warning you that most people won't actually listen when the time comes. Good luck guys

Their may have been a physical Jesus but he was not what they are describing in the Bible. The Bible is sun worship. The actual Jesus figure if any is actually Lucifer you know the morning star. Lucifer literally translates to the morning star. Lucifer was gods begotten son sent down to guide Earth. Satan and Lucifer are not the same and offered get mixed up interchanging.

I agree lucifer is another word for morning star. I agree satan and lucifer are different.

Where we part ways is that Jesus is LITERALLY a morning star. I believe the bible clearly teaches the morning star is a title. Jesus held this title.

Also, if the bible is sun worship, then how do you interpret this bible verse here > ezekiel 8

"14Then he (sovereign Lord) brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of the Lord, and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz. 15He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”

16He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east."

So the Lord was calling sun worship "detestable". how then can the bible be sun worship?

Also > deuteronomy 4:19

"And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."

So, it clearly shows in this passage that the "Lord God" and the "sun" are NOT the same thing. And to add more, the Lord is ordering AGAINST sun worship.

that's sort of the point in trying to make the Bible is an allegory of the nature around us. Almost all passages when read individually and as a whole describe the natural functions of this world.
Things like the arc of the convent and other holy artifacts are describing regions of the brain.

I think the bible has allegory AND history and context and santex reveal which one is going on.

Now, typology is sorta like allegory, but, not exactly the same. Typology is history but other lessons are revealed in it that compar to something else. So, the tabernacle and the ark of the covenant would be a typology. I agree the ark is a type of the brain. However, i think the ark is history too.

Halogen

LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven
Please read between the lines. Lord your God not Lord the God. Technically since the waters above (heaven) and waters below (Earth) are separated. And Jesus is the morning star. And Lucifer is the morning star. Lucifer=Jesus(not Satan, that's different). Then yes jesus is our Lord God. God cast Lucifer to be the God of this world. So the statement Lord your God makes complete sense because he is referred to as Lord(Jesus) our (as in humans. God gave humans the domain of Earth for us to roam as stated in genisis and through the bible) god (describes Lucifer as being the God of the domain of earth).

So he is the God of us. Our god. His holy father above him resides in heaven. AS above so below

The problem with the Bible is unless you link it all together individual books and passages sound total nonsense. And you will not understand the Bible correctly if you think of the words literally instead of thinking of the concepts.

As for your second part after my quote stating " I think the bible has allegory AND history and context and santex reveal which one is going on." That and below it I totally agree it's history mixed with allegory. Typology is linked aswell through mis-understood ancient knowledge, metaphors, and old saying and figures of speech.
However the Bible relates to much to esotoric Hinduism and the chakra belief system to be ignored. Once our together the Bible makes so much since that you literally would be amazed. Like god only marriage between man and woman same sex is because the male and feminine energy thought sex excrete the same chemical used in Christ. This is why this is such a coveted knowledge. Fluid flushes from the brain threw the spine and starts to go back up but unless the person is pure of Christ in his consciousness then the fluid will remain at the spine base. If it is to fully acend up the 33 vertabre you reach Christos or god. However bad habits(sin) and bad food(sin cast on us) cause this fluid to remain dormant at the spine base.

Halogen

That is basically what I'm stating the story of Jesus is two stories of the one above you stated and Lucifer. Revelation is the church interpreting the sacred texts the extended knowledge of the Vatican achieves. That's why they specify Lucifer is the morning star after Jesus was declared it. Too many people got stuck on the sun worship side in the past.

If you look at my first post it has an Instagram video going into much greater depth than just the sun paying over constellations but nonetheless is is in the right track. Also things are left it like the astrologic reference to the subject as the lamb of God.

Please read between the lines. Lord your God not Lord the God.

Whats the difference? The texts clearly state the Lord God and the sun are not the same and that the Lord God forbids sun worship.

Technically since the waters above (heaven) and waters below (Earth) are separated. And Jesus is the morning star. And Lucifer is the morning star. Lucifer=Jesus(not Satan, that's different). Then yes jesus is our Lord God. God cast Lucifer to be the God of this world. So the statement Lord your God makes complete sense because he is referred to as Lord(Jesus) our (as in humans. God gave humans the domain of Earth for us to roam as stated in genisis and through the bible) god (describes Lucifer as being the God of the domain of earth).

So he is the God of us. Our god. His holy father above him resides in heaven. AS above so below

The problem with the Bible is unless you link it all together individual books and passages sound total nonsense. And you will not understand the Bible correctly if you think of the words literally instead of thinking of the concepts.

As for your second part after my quote stating " I think the bible has allegory AND history and context and santex reveal which one is going on." That and below it I totally agree it's history mixed with allegory. Typology is linked aswell through mis-understood ancient knowledge, metaphors, and old saying and figures of speech.
However the Bible relates to much to esotoric Hinduism and the chakra belief system to be ignored. Once our together the Bible makes so much since that you literally would be amazed. Like god only marriage between man and woman same sex is because the male and feminine energy thought sex excrete the same chemical used in Christ. This is why this is such a coveted knowledge. Fluid flushes from the brain threw the spine and starts to go back up but unless the person is pure of Christ in his consciousness then the fluid will remain at the spine base. If it is to fully acend up the 33 vertabre you reach Christos or god. However bad habits(sin) and bad food(sin cast on us) cause this fluid to remain dormant at the spine base.

So, you dont see the bible stating Jesus was a real man who held the morning star as a title? You think Jesus was literally a morning star?

Do i understand correctly?