• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About Us...

sparc872

Inspired By A_E's About them thread.

Name one thing about yourself that you think or know bothers your partner but haven't changed.

I spend a lot of time on the internet, usually on this site or, more recently, on my new website trying to get it set up. Since our schedules are conflicting right now, the only time I have to read up and work on the internet is cutting into my time with her.

A

angellous_evangellous

sparc872 said:
Inspired By A_E's About them thread.

Name one thing about yourself that you think or know bothers your partner but haven't changed.

I spend a lot of time on the internet, usually on this site or, more recently, on my new website trying to get it set up. Since our schedules are conflicting right now, the only time I have to read up and work on the internet is cutting into my time with her.

Bedtime.

My wife loves to go to sleep at about 9pm. :eek:

I like to go to bed at about 2pm.

Not good. :eek:

BrandonE

King of Parentheses
I am a man of little initiative when it comes to fixing things around the house. Ok, let me be more honest. I am a man of little initiative. There. More like it.

I have tried to mend my slothful ways, but alas, I am phlegmatic.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
My husband looks at my laid-back attitude, and becomes upset if I don't get upset.

He'll complain about bills, work, or kids, and I'll sit and listen to him. He becomes annoyed because I don't join in on his tirade.

It guess it's a mutual thing. I wonder why he gets so upset in the first place. :D

Peace,
Mystic