• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion

cvipertooth

pah said:
Dan, you have already said God is a relavist in another thread
First of all, for god to be a relativist there would be no need for him to create and change laws because it would be up to the person to decide whether to follow them or not. I agree with dan in the fact that morality is not designed by the masses. There is a standard, and if you do not believe there is standard then you are a relativist.

I do not agree with dan an the fact that God makes and CHANGES laws. He has just contradicted himself. A standard for morality would be created by a divine creator, or god, since it is man's nature to do wrong. God would not create this standard and then change it.

jrmspaz

I'm "hearing" about the woman's right to do what she wants with her body and our rights as Americans... but what about the rights of the baby? Did he or she choose to be concieved or choose to be unwanted? No! Why does everyone ignore the fact that abortion isn't only about the pregnant woman? There is another human life at stake!

Pah

Uber all member
jrmspaz said:
I'm "hearing" about the woman's right to do what she wants with her body and our rights as Americans... but what about the rights of the baby? Did he or she choose to be concieved or choose to be unwanted? No! Why does everyone ignore the fact that abortion isn't only about the pregnant woman? There is another human life at stake!

The Supreme Court, and me too, does not consider a fetus a baby. And the ruling in Row v Wade says that it is only about the woman.

You are right about "human life" but not about that life being a human being which would have rights

-pah-

Pah

Uber all member
By the way, jrmspaz welcome to ReligiousForums. I see that you just made your second post and I haven't said "Hi" yet. I hope you enjoy your stay at ReligiousForums and if there is anything I can do to help make that possible, please PM me and ask!

-pah-