• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abomination of Desolation

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
A reference to the abomination of desolation is made by Jesus in Matthew 24:15-16, "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Daniel says in Daniel 11:45 which immediately precedes the end times judgement Chapter 12 of the book of Daniel....this....."He will pitch/raise his royal tabernacle/tent between the Holy Mountain/Mt Zion/Jerusalem and the seas, and he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."

Seems to me these two refer to the same event. The question is, what and/or who is the the He/King of the North who takes control of the land between the Mt Zion and the sea prior to his end? If we are indeed in end times, this event may already have occurred? [On edit...except the actual end itself...presumably an armageddon scenario..]

Last edited:

Hawkins

In Jesus' final sermon on the Mount of Olives He refers to the "abomination of desolation"

Mathew 24:15-16
"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:"

What does this mean?:)

This is a prophecy. Usually or typically a prophecy like this can be two fold. It will have 2 (or even more) realizations. That's typical for God to speak through a prophet. The prophet will usually prophesy a nearer realization while through the same context, God would make it a prophecy of the far end. Through Jesus, Daniel's prophecy will (calculated at Jesus' point) have a nearer realization which is in AD 70 Jerusalem siege. Another realization will be a far end one which will occur at the time of end.

Holy place means God's temple on earth. It could mean His holy temple in Jerusalem or Jerusalem as a whole. In modern times and as a far end prophecy, Holy Place becomes God's earthly Church here on earth. Abomination is something God doesn't like, that's something truly offensive. Together it means something God truly dislike enters the temple of Jerusalem. It means that the Jews allow something truly offensive to God to happen to take over the Jews' religion, whichss the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and the refusing of the New Covenant.

In modern times and as a far end prophecy, it refers to something which God dislike very much but the earthly church allows it (or them) to be legalized within the Church as a whole. An example can be that when both the Catholic church and Protestant churches in majority accept homosexuality, this abomination thus enters the church (the Holy Place). God's Church on earth thus lost its legitimacy, just as the Jews did, and can no longer function as a tree with salvation as its fruits. The Church now is thus without harvest, it's an desolation just like how Jerusalem with its temple decomposed in AD 70.

The parallel here is that the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 is rather a physical realization while the disabling of today's earthly Church is rather a spiritual realization. That is the Catholic church and Protestant churches are not destructed physically, they simply lose their capability to bring human souls to salvation due to the abomination entering the Church. It is thus a spiritual destruction of the Church.

Last edited:

MHz

If I may I would like to put the summation here as I will only be posting a few of the references in this post in the hope the water doesn't get cloudy/ Ge:3:15 introduces two bruises that have to be fulfilled in prophecy and manifestation

Re:12 is an expansion of the two determinations and from Abraham to Acts:10 which is 3 1/2 years after the cross. It is that point in the story that the other bruise is the subject of the new Scriptures being passed around.
Da:9 has a reference to 'an overspreading of abominations' during the 2nd half of the 70th week. The cross was at the middle of the week and the 3 1/2 years that expired before then was taken up by the time John the Baptist from when called by God and Jesus carried on in that role when John was put into prison. John is called the most important Prophet that was ever called.
Moses brought the beginning of the knowledge about God and our historical past with creation and Moses ushered in the law that would govern the 'seed of Eve' during the whole of the two bruise period of time. Re:12 is an expanded version of Ge:3:15 so Eve in the Garden would be the woman with her feet on the moon means she is a glorified being. She goes from giving up the holy ghost to regaining it in what would be a blink of an eye. The 12 stars around her are the sons of Adam that make up the 12 men in the 24 Elders in the temple in Re:4.
12 of the oldest married men that ever lived along with their 12 wives that are now their companions and their 'mission' is to be the Moses like people that are the ones between Christ and the people that are alive at the end of the first day of the 1,000 year reign.

A reference to the abomination of desolation is made by Jesus in Matthew 24:15-16, "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."
The reference in Matthew:24 and Mark:13 both apply to the end of the events associated with the bruise to Satan's head, The version below is what the Apostles (including Paul) experience before the vision that was being given to them continues.

Lu:21:9: But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions,
be not terrified:
for these things must first come to pass;
but the end is not by and by.
Lu:21:10:
Then said he unto them,
Nation shall rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom:
Lu:21:11:
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places,
and famines,
and pestilences;
and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The passage starts out talking about the day the Kingdom of God returns and takes control of the whole earth. It then adds a prophecy that has to take place before the 'end prophecies' can begin to unfold. They are similar but they are different events all the same. The verses below went from prophecy about what is still prophecy in 100AD when Revelations first made the circuit.
The Apostles stayed in Jerusalem after Stephen was killed and Paul and the Beloved Disciple of John the Bapist were out in the Nations

Lu:21:12:
But before all these,
they shall lay their hands on you,
and persecute you,
delivering you up to the synagogues,
and into prisons,
being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Lu:21:13:
And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
Lu:21:14:
Settle it therefore in your hearts,
not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
Lu:21:15:
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom,
which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
Lu:21:16:
And ye shall be betrayed both by parents,
and brethren,
and kinsfolks,
and friends;
and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Lu:21:17:
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Lu:21:18:
But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Lu:21:19:
In your patience possess ye your souls.
Lu:21:20:
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies,
then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Lu:21:21:
Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains;
and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Lu:21:22:
For these be the days of vengeance,
that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Lu:21:23:
But woe unto them that are with child,
and to them that give suck,
in those days!
for there shall be great distress in the land,
and wrath upon this people.
Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

That covers about 40 years that went by between the time of the cross and 70AD and the start of the 'time of the Gentiles' and when that Temple fell the one in Re:4 took over. It would be the same altar before God as that is where all payers end up that Daniel's prayers ended up but before the 24 Elders from mankind were there.
The verses below pick up the activity from 'the norm'

Lu:21:25:
And there shall be signs in the sun,
and in the moon,
and in the stars;
and upon the earth distress of nations,
with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Lu:21:26:
Men's hearts failing them for fear,
and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Lu:21:27:
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Lu:21:28:
And when these things begin to come to pass,
then look up,
and lift up your heads;
for your redemption draweth nigh.

The armies in Matthew:24 are the ones defeated in the the 7 vials chapter (Re:16) Same with Daniel, two mentions that are used in different events, Da:9 being completed in the time of Jesus. Re:16 completed on the same day it starts, the thief in the night part would almost have to be right near the start to be the ultimate scare.

Daniel says in Daniel 11:45 which immediately precedes the end times judgement Chapter 12 of the book of Daniel....this....."He will pitch/raise his royal tabernacle/tent between the Holy Mountain/Mt Zion/Jerusalem and the seas, and he shall come to his end, and none shall help him."
I agree with all of that, and more. The verse below is a prophecy about the event you are referencing

Zec:13:8:
And it shall come to pass,
that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
two parts therein shall be cut off and die;
but the third shall be left therein.
Zec:13:9:
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
and will refine them as silver is refined,
and will try them as gold is tried:
they shall call on my name,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

Seems to me these two refer to the same event. The question is, what and/or who is the the He/King of the North who takes control of the land between the Mt Zion and the sea prior to his end? If we are indeed in end times, this event may already have occurred? [On edit...except the actual end itself...presumably an armageddon scenario..]
The relationship between the red dragon and the Beast from the Bottomless Pit is what the two kings represent. The one with the daughter is Satan because that is who the harlot is with in Re:17.

As dramatic as the return will be it's wrath part is only a few hours long and the wrath that sends Satan to the fire that covers the planet rather than the fire just taking out Satan's Babylon. Same wrath of God, the pause is to make the holy ground look like it did back when the garden was in bloom. This time with a city that has not had a sinner enter her for 1,000 years.

MHz

If I may I would like to put the summation here as I will only be posting a few of the references in this post in the hope the water doesn't get cloudy/ Ge:3:15 introduces two bruises that have to be fulfilled in prophecy and manifestation

Re:12 is an expansion of the two determinations and from Abraham to Acts:10 which is 3 1/2 years after the cross. It is that point in the story that the other bruise is the subject of the new Scriptures being passed around.
Da:9 has a reference to 'an overspreading of abominations' during the 2nd half of the 70th week. The cross was at the middle of the week and the 3 1/2 years that expired before then was taken up by the time John the Baptist from when called by God and Jesus carried on in that role when John was put into prison. John is called the most important Prophet that was ever called.
Moses brought the beginning of the knowledge about God and our historical past with creation and Moses ushered in the law that would govern the 'seed of Eve' during the whole of the two bruise period of time. Re:12 is an expanded version of Ge:3:15 so Eve in the Garden would be the woman with her feet on the moon means she is a glorified being. She goes from giving up the holy ghost to regaining it in what would be a blink of an eye. The 12 stars around her are the sons of Adam that make up the 12 men in the 24 Elders in the temple in Re:4.
12 of the oldest married men that ever lived along with their 12 wives that are now their companions and their 'mission' is to be the Moses like people that are the ones between Christ and the people that are alive at the end of the first day of the 1,000 year reign.

The reference in Matthew:24 and Mark:13 both apply to the end of the events associated with the bruise to Satan's head, The version below is what the Apostles (including Paul) experience before the vision that was being given to them continues.

Lu:21:9: But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions,
be not terrified:
for these things must first come to pass;
but the end is not by and by.
Lu:21:10:
Then said he unto them,
Nation shall rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom:
Lu:21:11:
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places,
and famines,
and pestilences;
and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The passage starts out talking about the day the Kingdom of God returns and takes control of the whole earth. It then adds a prophecy that has to take place before the 'end prophecies' can begin to unfold. They are similar but they are different events all the same. The verses below went from prophecy about what is still prophecy in 100AD when Revelations first made the circuit.
The Apostles stayed in Jerusalem after Stephen was killed and Paul and the Beloved Disciple of John the Bapist were out in the Nations

Lu:21:12:
But before all these,
they shall lay their hands on you,
and persecute you,
delivering you up to the synagogues,
and into prisons,
being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Lu:21:13:
And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
Lu:21:14:
Settle it therefore in your hearts,
not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
Lu:21:15:
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom,
which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
Lu:21:16:
And ye shall be betrayed both by parents,
and brethren,
and kinsfolks,
and friends;
and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Lu:21:17:
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Lu:21:18:
But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Lu:21:19:
In your patience possess ye your souls.
Lu:21:20:
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies,
then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Lu:21:21:
Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains;
and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Lu:21:22:
For these be the days of vengeance,
that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Lu:21:23:
But woe unto them that are with child,
and to them that give suck,
in those days!
for there shall be great distress in the land,
and wrath upon this people.
Lu:21:24:
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword,
and shall be led away captive into all nations:
and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

That covers about 40 years that went by between the time of the cross and 70AD and the start of the 'time of the Gentiles' and when that Temple fell the one in Re:4 took over. It would be the same altar before God as that is where all payers end up that Daniel's prayers ended up but before the 24 Elders from mankind were there.
The verses below pick up the activity from 'the norm'

Lu:21:25:
And there shall be signs in the sun,
and in the moon,
and in the stars;
and upon the earth distress of nations,
with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Lu:21:26:
Men's hearts failing them for fear,
and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Lu:21:27:
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Lu:21:28:
And when these things begin to come to pass,
then look up,
and lift up your heads;
for your redemption draweth nigh.

The armies in Matthew:24 are the ones defeated in the the 7 vials chapter (Re:16) Same with Daniel, two mentions that are used in different events, Da:9 being completed in the time of Jesus. Re:16 completed on the same day it starts, the thief in the night part would almost have to be right near the start to be the ultimate scare.

I agree with all of that, and more. The verse below is a prophecy about the event you are referencing

that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

The relationship between the red dragon and the Beast from the Bottomless Pit is what the two kings represent. The one with the daughter is Satan because that is who the harlot is with in Re:17.

As dramatic as the return will be it's wrath part is only a few hours long and the wrath that sends Satan to the fire that covers the planet rather than the fire just taking out Satan's Babylon. Same wrath of God, the pause is to make the holy ground look like it did back when the garden was in bloom. This time with a city that has not had a sinner enter her for 1,000 years.

omega2xx

In Jesus' final sermon on the Mount of Olives He refers to the "abomination of desolation"

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

I am late to this dance, and it has probably already been answered, but I will stick my 2 cents worth in before I read the other comments.

This is the indication that the end of the age, the end of the world, is starting. The abomination of desolation refers to Satan or maybe the anti-Christ standing in the Holy place of the temple proclaiming to be God.

It is prophesied in Dan chapter 9.

Verse 26 is about the crucifixion.
Verse 27 seems to indicate that sometime in history the anti-Christ will bring peace to the world, but it will only last 3 1/2 years, then his ruthless reign will begin. Some see the last 3 1/2 years as the great tribulation.

In Daniel chapter 11, verse 24(not regard for the god;s of his fathers) seems to indicate the anti-Christ will be a Jew. Show no desire for women seems to indicate he will be a homosexual. Paul says in later times men will forbid marriage(I Tim 4:3).

This is only the skeleton, there is much more.

MHz

I am late to this dance, and it has probably already been answered, but I will stick my 2 cents worth in before I read the other comments.

This is the indication that the end of the age, the end of the world, is starting. The abomination of desolation refers to Satan or maybe the anti-Christ standing in the Holy place of the temple proclaiming to be God.

It is prophesied in Dan chapter 9.

Verse 26 is about the crucifixion.
Verse 27 seems to indicate that sometime in history the anti-Christ will bring peace to the world, but it will only last 3 1/2 years, then his ruthless reign will begin. Some see the last 3 1/2 years as the great tribulation.

In Daniel chapter 11, verse 24(not regard for the god;s of his fathers) seems to indicate the anti-Christ will be a Jew. Show no desire for women seems to indicate he will be a homosexual. Paul says in later times men will forbid marriage(I Tim 4:3).

This is only the skeleton, there is much more.
The 70AD event was experienced by the Apostles themselves as shown in the verses below. 'Before' is the word that brings us back to the Apostles time rather than being in the time when the bruise to Satan's head is about to take place which is what is being covered before and after these verses. Da:9 takes place during the rule of Rome and the 'little horn' verses from Da:8 covers their whole 500 year rule over Jerusalem. Da:9 mentions an 'overspreading of abominations' and in just the 3 1/2 years after the cross many things were done that would have been an abomination to god. Blood sacrifice was taking place, the money-changers would have returned and the murder of Stephen show that the Jews had not repented what led to their exile into Neb's Babylon. Da:11 is missing that it starts 3 1/2 years before the last verse in that chapter happen on the same day the 7th trump sounds. Daniel did not know about the ;time of the Gentiles. needing to play out before all the prophecies in the 12 books listed after Daniel can begin to unfold as literal events.

The single abomination in Da:11 is a false throne standing on holy ground in Jerusalem. That can only happen in the 3 1/2 days the two witnesses lay dead in the streets. On the day the 7th trump sounds all the sinners in the world die and by 6PM of that same day all the people that need a resurrection to be a part of the living will have experienced it before that 1st day of the 1,000 year reign

omega2xx

The 70AD event was experienced by the Apostles themselves as shown in the verses below. 'Before' is the word that brings us back to the Apostles time rather than being in the time when the bruise to Satan's head is about to take place which is what is being covered before and after these verses. Da:9 takes place during the rule of Rome and the 'little horn' verses from Da:8 covers their whole 500 year rule over Jerusalem. Da:9 mentions an 'overspreading of abominations' and in just the 3 1/2 years after the cross many things were done that would have been an abomination to god. Blood sacrifice was taking place, the money-changers would have returned and the murder of Stephen show that the Jews had not repented what led to their exile into Neb's Babylon. Da:11 is missing that it starts 3 1/2 years before the last verse in that chapter happen on the same day the 7th trump sounds. Daniel did not know about the ;time of the Gentiles. needing to play out before all the prophecies in the 12 books listed after Daniel can begin to unfold as literal events.

The single abomination in Da:11 is a false throne standing on holy ground in Jerusalem. That can only happen in the 3 1/2 days the two witnesses lay dead in the streets. On the day the 7th trump sounds all the sinners in the world die and by 6PM of that same day all the people that need a resurrection to be a part of the living will have experienced it before that 1st day of the 1,000 year reign

The abomination of desolation can't take place unless the temple is standing.

The sounding of the 7th trumpet does not mention all sinners in the world dying.
We are all sinners.

You have a vivid imagination, bucause the Scriptures don'[t mention 6PM and the 1000 year reign does no start after the 7th trumpet.

MHz

The abomination of desolation can't take place unless the temple is standing.
That is what this verse is indicating. In this case the temple is a tent as there is no time for (even) fallen angels to build a stone temple. The part you are missing is that the image from Re:13is the false 6throne and it takes longer than a few days to build so it is built outside of the holy land and it is brought

T
The sounding of the 7th trumpet does not mention all sinners in the world dying.
We are all sinners.
Shouldn't you read some before commenting when you can be shown to be in error that a little reading (at some point) would have prevented me having to correct you. If you missed this part how many more important parts have you missed??

Re:9:20:
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands,
that they should not worship devils,
and idols of gold,
and silver,
and brass,
and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear,
nor walk:
Re:9:21:
Neither repented they of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their fornication,
nor of their thefts.

that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

Re:18:8:
Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,
death,
and mourning,
and famine;
and she shall be utterly burned with fire:
for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Zec:14:6-9:
And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear,
nor dark:
But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD,
not day,
nor night:
but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
And it shall be in that day,
that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
half of them toward the former sea,
and half of them toward the hinder sea:
in summer and in winter shall it be.
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth:
in that day shall there be one LORD,
and his name one.

Re:11:14-19:
The second woe is past;
and,
behold,
the third woe cometh quickly.
And the seventh angel sounded;
and there were great voices in heaven,
saying,
The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord,
and of his Christ;
and he shall reign for ever and ever.
And the four and twenty elders,
which sat before God on their seats,
fell upon their faces,
and worshipped God,
Saying,
We give thee thanks,
O Lord God Almighty,
which art,
and wast,
and art to come;
because thou hast taken to thee thy great power,
and hast reigned.
And the nations were angry,
and thy wrath is come,
and the time of the dead,
that they should be judged,
and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets,
and to the saints,
and them that fear thy name,
small and great;
and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
And the temple of God was opened in heaven,
and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament:
and there were lightnings,
and voices,
and thunderings,
and an earthquake,
and great hail.

There you go, a reference for each of your points that turn out to all be in error. How can you get them all wrong and still claim to have some knowledge of what is in the book and what isn't??

T
You have a vivid imagination, bucause the Scriptures don'[t mention 6PM and the 1000 year reign does no start after the 7th trumpet.
Days change at 6M for the 12 Tribes, true or false? When the bible says 1 day what time would it start and what time would it end??

I can at least read and remember what I have read which seems to be a lot more than what people here are doing with their time. 'Wow' is an apt term for that deplorable condition and it is quite sad really. No wonder God has a reset button. lol

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
This is a prophecy. Usually or typically a prophecy like this can be two fold. It will have 2 (or even more) realizations. That's typical for God to speak through a prophet. The prophet will usually prophesy a nearer realization while through the same context, God would make it a prophecy of the far end. Through Jesus, Daniel's prophecy will (calculated at Jesus' point) have a nearer realization which is in AD 70 Jerusalem siege. Another realization will be a far end one which will occur at the time of end.

Holy place means God's temple on earth. It could mean His holy temple in Jerusalem or Jerusalem as a whole. In modern times and as a far end prophecy, Holy Place becomes God's earthly Church here on earth. Abomination is something God doesn't like, that's something truly offensive. Together it means something God truly dislike enters the temple of Jerusalem. It means that the Jews allow something truly offensive to God to happen to take over the Jews' religion, whichss the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and the refusing of the New Covenant.

In modern times and as a far end prophecy, it refers to something which God dislike very much but the earthly church allows it (or them) to be legalized within the Church as a whole. An example can be that when both the Catholic church and Protestant churches in majority accept homosexuality, this abomination thus enters the church (the Holy Place). God's Church on earth thus lost its legitimacy, just as the Jews did, and can no longer function as a tree with salvation as its fruits. The Church now is thus without harvest, it's an desolation just like how Jerusalem with its temple decomposed in AD 70.

The parallel here is that the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 is rather a physical realization while the disabling of today's earthly Church is rather a spiritual realization. That is the Catholic church and Protestant churches are not destructed physically, they simply lose their capability to bring human souls to salvation due to the abomination entering the Church. It is thus a spiritual destruction of the Church.

Thank you for your well considered, clear, and concise response to this thread. I find myself in agreement with much of what you have said.

In regards to the conditions of the church today, I am reminded of the verses of Isaiah quoted in Luke 3:4-6. Only the opposite is now true, where straight paths are made crooked, the mountains raised, and the valleys go deep, with eyes that have become weary and unable to comprehend God message for humanity today.

omega2xx

That is what this verse is indicating. In this case the temple is a tent as there is no time for (even) fallen angels to build a stone temple. The part you are missing is that the image from Re:13is the false 6throne and it takes longer than a few days to build so it is built outside of the holy land and it is brought

Th temple is not a tent. and there is still time for the Jews to rebuild the temple.

Shouldn't you read some before commenting when you can be shown to be in error that a little reading (at some point) would have prevented me having to correct you. If you missed this part how many more important parts have you missed??<<

You should use the Bible instead of your imagination when interpreting the Bible. You are adding to God's word. Is that allowed by God?

Re:9:20:
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands,
that they should not worship devils,
and idols of gold,
and silver,
and brass,
and stone,
and of wood:
which neither can see,
nor hear,
nor walk:
Re:9:21:
Neither repented they of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their fornication,
nor of their thefts.

that in all the land,
saith the LORD,
and I will hear them:
I will say,
It is my people:
and they shall say,
The LORD is my God.

Re:18:8:
Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,
death,
and mourning,
and famine;
and she shall be utterly burned with fire:
for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Zec:14:6-9:
And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear,
nor dark:
But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD,
not day,
nor night:
but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
And it shall be in that day,
that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem;
half of them toward the former sea,
and half of them toward the hinder sea:
in summer and in winter shall it be.
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth:
in that day shall there be one LORD,
and his name one.

Re:11:14-19:
The second woe is past;
and,
behold,
the third woe cometh quickly.
And the seventh angel sounded;
and there were great voices in heaven,
saying,
The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord,
and of his Christ;
and he shall reign for ever and ever.
And the four and twenty elders,
which sat before God on their seats,
fell upon their faces,
and worshipped God,
Saying,
We give thee thanks,
O Lord God Almighty,
which art,
and wast,
and art to come;
because thou hast taken to thee thy great power,
and hast reigned.
And the nations were angry,
and thy wrath is come,
and the time of the dead,
that they should be judged,
and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets,
and to the saints,
and them that fear thy name,
small and great;
and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
And the temple of God was opened in heaven,
and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament:
and there were lightnings,
and voices,
and thunderings,
and an earthquake,
and great hail.

There you go, a reference for each of your points that turn out to all be in error. How can you get them all wrong and still claim to have some knowledge of what is in the book and what isn't??

None of those verses, not one, has anything to do with the abomination of desolation.

Days change at 6M for the 12 Tribes, true or false? When the bible says 1 day what time would it start and what time would it end??<<

You finally got something right, but it is still irrelevant as to the abomination of desolation. I don't think you even understand the term.

I can at least read and remember what I have read which seems to be a lot more than what people here are doing with their time. 'Wow' is an apt term for that deplorable condition and it is quite sad really. No wonder God has a reset button. lol

You are wonderful and if anyone doubt me, they can ask you.

How am I spending my time and how much do I remember?

MHz

Th temple is not a tent. and there is still time for the Jews to rebuild the temple.
Tell that to Moses and Aaron.

Ex:33:7:
And Moses took the tabernacle,
and pitched it without the camp,
afar off from the camp,
and called it the Tabernacle of the congregation.
And it came to pass,
that every one which sought the LORD went out unto the tabernacle of the congregation,
which was without the camp.

MHz

The verse below tends to support a condition that still exists today.

Joh:12:42:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

2Tm:4:3:
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,
having itching ears;

omega2xx

Tell that to Moses and Aaron.

Ex:33:7:
And Moses took the tabernacle,
and pitched it without the camp,
afar off from the camp,
and called it the Tabernacle of the congregation.
And it came to pass,
that every one which sought the LORD went out unto the tabernacle of the congregation,
which was without the camp.

You need a better translation:

Ex 33:7 - Now Moses used to take the tent and pitch it outside the camp, a goo distance from the camp, and he called it the tent of meeting, and everyone who sought the Lord would go out to the tent of meeting which was outside the camp. New American Standard Bible.

When Israel stopped for the day and set up the camp, the tabernacle was set in the middle of the camp with the 12 tribes surrounding it. It was not called the "Tabernacle of the congregation,"
and Moses did not take it and set it up a good distance from the camp, and the Tabernacle is not called the "tent of meeting.

When Moses returned to the camp, Joshua would not depart from the tent(Ex 33:11). Since Joshua was snot a priest, he would not be allowed in the tabernacle

omega2xx

Really??

If you aske what they had before them, truely it was the Hebrew text of the Olde Testament, the Greeke of the New.
King James Version Original Preface

The KJ was a very good translation at that time, but it did have some unfortunate definitions of some words---kill for murder for example. As mans knowledge of the languages improved, it became necessary to have better translations. The NKJV corrected the mistakes in the original KJ.

jtartar

adrian,
The Abomination that causes desolation, that Jesus was speaking about, was the Roman armies, that first came in 66CE, then pulled away, then returned in 70CE and destroyed Jerusalem. Consider Matthew 24:15 also describes this Abomination that causes desolation as standing in a holy place. That Holy place was the Temple area in Jerusalem, where the Roman armies, unclean Gentiles, had partly undermined the Temple wall, before they pulled back and left.
Jesus told them that when they saw these things they were to leave Jerusalem as soon as the could. All Christians left Jerusalem as soon as the Roman armies left, with some going across the Jordan river to Pella, and other cities in the mountains East of the Jordan. By obeying what Jesus told them they were safe when the Roman armies returned in 70CE, and killed over a million Jews and carried off 96,000, of which many were killed later in the Coliseum, fighting animals, or professional Roman soldiers.