• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abiogenesis

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It still tells me nothing about how non living matter evolved into Single celled organisms over 1 billion years. It gives a grain of sand of information in a bucket that needs to filled but obviously will never be is all I was saying.
It actually does. It tells you how the first step may have happened. Sometimes the advances of science are very small. And why are you complaining? Nothing else has come close to even that small step. There are thousands of different papers on different aspects of abiogenesis. It is a very complex problem so it will not have an easy answer. I always think it is a bit odd when people that deny abiogenesis will try to use the "life is complex" argument against abiogenesis and then in the next breath demand a simple explanation.

King Phenomenon

The conditions on early earth can be replicated in the lab. The time scales for a full abiogenesis may be too large for a sustained experiment, but individual steps in the process can be replicated.
Can the steps be replicated in a lab regarding human evolution from 6 million yrs ago to today? Of course we have to pretend we have no evidence.

King Phenomenon

It actually does. It tells you how the first step may have happened. Sometimes the advances of science are very small. And why are you complaining? Nothing else has come close to even that small step. There are thousands of different papers on different aspects of abiogenesis. It is a very complex problem so it will not have an easy answer. I always think it is a bit odd when people that deny abiogenesis will try to use the "life is complex" argument against abiogenesis and then in the next breath demand a simple explanation.
No complaints here.
Never demanded simplicity either.
If all the answers do come I’ll give props.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Can the steps be replicated in a lab regarding human evolution from 6 million yrs ago to today? Of course we have to pretend we have no evidence.
I would suggest that you learn what is and what is not evidence. There is endless evidence for human evolution. I think that we need to go over the basics. Let's cover the scientific method first.

Here is a rough outline of the scientific method. It is not the only way to apply it. This is not written in stone but it does give a good first understanding of the concept:

scientific-method.png

As you can see the first thing one does is to ask a question. "Why do things fall down?" "Why does South America look like it could nestle into Africa?" "How do bees fly?" There are all sorts of questions that one could ask. Next one does research on what is currently known and add that to what one has personally observed. Next is perhaps the most important step. Forming a hypothesis. This is not only an explanation. It is an explanation that can be shown to be wrong through testing. If one does not have a testable hypothesis one is not doing science.

Are you with me so far?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No.
However abiogenesis is for cellular and subcellular level biochemical systems. We can speed up their evolution in the lab using technology. We cannot do this for large animals and plants.

King Phenomenon

No.
However abiogenesis is for cellular and subcellular level biochemical systems. We can speed up their evolution in the lab using technology. We cannot do this for large animals and plants.
Speed up evolution? OK let’s say scientist embark on the greatest experiment ever performed over a ten-year time span involving thousands of steps starting with nonliving matter and turning it into a single celled living organism. It still wouldn’t prove anything. My question would be how come it took 1 billion years for it to happen? For the sake of argument maybe one of the steps the scientist performed involved adding something to something over the course of 10 days but 1 billion yrs ago 1 lab day would be equal to 1 million years? Somethings not adding up in my opinion.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Speed up evolution? OK let’s say scientist embark on the greatest experiment ever performed over a ten-year time span involving thousands of steps starting with nonliving matter and turning it into a single celled living organism. It still wouldn’t prove anything. My question would be how come it took 1 billion years for it to happen? For the sake of argument maybe one of the steps the scientist performed involved adding something to something over the course of 10 days but 1 billion yrs ago 1 lab day would be equal to 1 million years? Somethings not adding up in my opinion.
One does not need to reproduce events to have evidence for an event. Why would you think that? Let's say a bomb blew up in the middle of your city. Would you need to blow up another one to find evidence of the first event?

King Phenomenon

One does not need to reproduce events to have evidence for an event. Why would you think that? Let's say a bomb blew up in the middle of your city. Would you need to blow up another one to find evidence of the first event?
Well we all know that little is understood about it. I don’t see life ever being made from non life in a lab.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"of course". That's another statement of absolute belief.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In fact using human explanation. Every day a human says by thinking human thoughts I own Dominion over all things.

One science status said by man known human observation he personally is not first not owner of the human life creator body. Human women do.

Science is written as maths first maths his answers to calculate. Thought about first by worded explanations. To think.

Natural existence is and was natural bio existence. Everything he chooses to make a subject it already exists or had existed.

He subjectively trues to put bio flesh onto bodies of bones. Dead things. Why ology was not any science by determined speaking stories.

Any ology was not science said men. Is only talking stories.

Not his human maths biology nor his evolution by science maths comparing maths to living biology.

Man in science as men doing all comparisons.

Which is what he does.

God bible is man of science theists confession.

I put maths space womb science at my side.

I pretended as one living human why the other human a female existed.

Not doing it to self man as a theory as I knew I would get life sacrificed .......I did anyway.

I pre prohevcised I would. Reason dinosaur flesh was dead is not living evolution. I already knew.

Reason I was not any future sexually conceived man baby. I was the father lying adult scientist theorising God terms.

I proved I lied I said science maths was a mother human female.

Why I was life sacrificed I already maths theoried I would be.

Science closest thesis. Some type of monkey sex birthed humans is the closest man humans science advice.

As a biological philosophy ology theme only.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well we all know that little is understood about it. I don’t see life ever being made from non life in a lab.
i never said or implied little. In fact I state the opposite. You appear to know little of it and appear to be assuming that no one else knows anything about it either.