• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abandon All Hope

dave_

This dimension we are now living in is ruled by abrahamic god.He rules this world with an iron fist namely pain and fear.We cannot live our hearts desires because abrahamic god is the ultimate constricter and restrainer.We have no option but bend before him and wish to get accepted by him or else he will torture us , make us miserable.All of our longings desires will just make it harder because we are trapped in his dimension and he won't let us into another.We should just accept we are his slaves and hope to get accepted with him.We just cannot beat him there is no hope , you cannot hope to have an existence of your own.

ThirtyThree

This dimension we are now living in is ruled by abrahamic god.He rules this world with an iron fist namely pain and fear.We cannot live our hearts desires because abrahamic god is the ultimate constricter and restrainer.We have no option but bend before him and wish to get accepted by him or else he will torture us , make us miserable.All of our longings desires will just make it harder because we are trapped in his dimension and he won't let us into another.We should just accept we are his slaves and hope to get accepted with him.We just cannot beat him there is no hope , you cannot hope to have an existence of your own.
That depends. How much of a rebel are you and how much are you willing to pay for that rebellion? Me, I refuse to serve that deity. If the price I must pay is an eternity of suffering, then so be it.

This god only exists in the minds of those that believe it exists. So...don't worry about it.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I dont know if this will help. Since I dont believe god exists, he cant hurt me. What i can do is try to live around the people who believe he exist to the point of controlong the freedom and welfare of others. I can learn to interact and know when to call it a truce. However, I dont see how anyone can be hurt by a non existant god unless maybe you believe he does exist? The claims of his existance are mixed with his non existance?

It really depends on how you see god. People blame him for a lot of things and know he exist. If that be the case, id say go tonyour faith and support and find ways to amend your hurt.

If its the people, finding ways to to interact on a healthy level is good.

Different ways to address hurt.

SpeaksForTheTrees

The concept of an abrahamic god ...guess I have just been lucky witnessed more pain and fear than I have personally experienced to date , sound more like the description of a human monarch than of a God lol .
Lol unless your blood is blue you are a fiat slave yes like all of us .
Depends what you desire myself I do not eat babies.
I accepted the cruel realities of this dimension some time ago and decided this was no reason to compromise my own standards.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Abandon All Hope

Never. :p

you cannot hope to have an existence of your own.

Watch me.

That depends. How much of a rebel are you and how much are you willing to pay for that rebellion? Me, I refuse to serve that deity. If the price I must pay is an eternity of suffering, then so be it.

"If you thought that we would do nothing,
You've misunderstood....
For we are the Sons and Daughters
of Robin Hood!"
-Damh the Bard

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member

Well... uh... hmm... um...

No.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
It seems you and I are not living in the same dimension.

I think I saw him go by.

review_serling_3e.jpg

Prove it, and if you can not, stop claiming what you believe as fact.

That's your argument? How about I prove leprechauns and fairies don't exist as well while I'm at it? If people are not allowed to spout what they believe without empirical proof to back it up this site wouldn't even exist. Why don't YOU provide empirical proof of this god's existence since it seems to bother you so much that you would clumsily try to bully me into remaining silent?

ThirtyThree

That's your argument? How about I prove leprechauns and fairies don't exist as well while I'm at it? If people are not allowed to spout what they believe without empirical proof to back it up this site wouldn't even exist. Why don't YOU provide empirical proof of this god's existence since it seems to bother you so much that you would clumsily try to bully me into remaining silent?
Unlike you, who makes the bold claim that Yahweh and most likely other deities positivly do not exist, I do not claim the existence of my deity as fact. See, I have this thing called FAITH. You know, the concept of believing in something without empirical evidence?

Also, your mocking tone is juvenile. I do not know if mythical creators exist and neither do you. I suspect they do not but I would never claim their possible non existence as fact.

Unlike you, who makes the bold claim that Yahweh and most likely other deities positivly do not exist, I do not claim the existence of my deity as fact. See, I have this thing called FAITH. You know, the concept of believing in something without empirical evidence? .

So we agree that the god mentioned in this thread does not in FACT exist. Good to hear.

Also, your mocking tone is juvenile.

You have the option of ignoring me you know.

I do not know if mythical creators exist and neither do you. I suspect they do not but I would never claim their possible non existence as fact.

Would you claim that leprechauns and fairies don't exist? Why would claiming something that has NO evidence for its existence be a problem? Could some kind of creator exist? I don't see why not but there are pretty clear indications that if a creator exists, it is nothing like what manmade myths would have us believe.