• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Young Female In a Kangaroo Court

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Listen carefully to what is actually said:

It's amazing how Ms. Owens political opponents attempt to twist her words into supposedly attempting to legitimizing Hitler and how a ranking member of the ADL (anti-defamation league) attempts to confirm this blatant distortion. The Chairman also admonishes her for supposedly referring disparagingly to a member of the committee by calling him stupid which was clearly not the case.

Interesting Times we live in

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's politics. I heard that same clip on the radio this morning.

What I missed is who is she, and why is she being questioned by a congressional committee about Hitler?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
it's shocking, and at the same time this sort of nonsense happens so often that it's hard not to just fall into becoming used to it. sigh.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is so easy to hate politicians.
And congressional hearings show them at their worst.
She should be offended at their blatant dishonesty.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

It's amazing how Ms. Owens political opponents attempt to twist her words into supposedly attempting to legitimizing Hitler and how a ranking member of the ADL (anti-defamation league) attempts to confirm this blatant distortion. The Chairman also admonishes her for supposedly referring disparagingly to a member of the committee by calling him stupid which was clearly not the case.

Yep, everyone can quote mine. He played too much of the clip, but if he had not done so it would have been too obvious that he was quote mining. He played the quote and then tried to take a small part of it out of context. I hope that he got a good talking to. But sadly I doubt if his own party sees what he did wrong.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I didn't know who she was, although when this was brought up, it occurred that there seems to be this ongoing obsession with Hitler. Is this turning into a standard political question now? "What's your opinion about Hitler?"

Even Germanies Merkel wasn't immune, the Greeks likened her to a Nazi because she wanted accountability:
article-0-0E8F6C1C00000578-501_634x800.jpg

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I didn't know who she was, although when this was brought up, it occurred that there seems to be this ongoing obsession with Hitler. Is this turning into a standard political question now? "What's your opinion about Hitler?"
One would be wise to avoid the name when trying to support a point.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Or rather have decried & denounced Hitler sufficiently?

BSM1

What? Me worry?

You go, girl! That Nadler is a slime ball to begin with, and Lieu should be ashamed of himself. It looks like the Democrats are issuing stick on targets to place on the tops of the shoes of it's party members.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
You go, girl! That Nadler is a slime ball to begin with, and Lieu should be ashamed of himself. It looks like the Democrats are issuing stick on targets to place on the tops of the shoes of it's party members.

The Democrats are Making America Moral Again

"Will CNN smear us all as "token negroes'? or will they report accurately that the Black conservative movement is here, and is big. We love this president. We love this country and we are here to claim our piece of the American dream, the Democratic party is over"
- Candace Owens

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member

I saw this. That guy showed a complete lack of character by twisting her words as he did. He knew full well what she meant, if he didn't, well maybe he is lacking basic intelligence.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Democrats are Making America Moral Again

"Will CNN smear us all as "token negroes'? or will they report accurately that the Black conservative movement is here, and is big. We love this president. We love this country and we are here to claim our piece of the American dream, the Democratic party is over"
- Candace Owens
But if she's conservative, she's not only a white supremacist Nazi, she's
also an uneducated white hillbilly male (albeit unusually fetching for one).

David1967

Premium Member
But if she's conservative, she's not only a white supremacist Nazi, she's
also an uneducated white hillbilly male (albeit unusually fetching for one).

And also a white hillbilly male Nazi white supremacist cleverly disquised as an attractive black lady.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It is being reported in the Washington Post that Candace Owens turned the discussion into a farce, not the chairman or others in the committee that blatantly lied and twisted her words.