• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A World Government

Messianic Israelite

I hope you are all managing to stay safe during this virus.

I don't know how many of you are keeping up with what's going on in the news in the background of this Coronovirus, but Gordon Brown has recently called for a global government to help tackle the crisis's created by Covid-19.

Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus

For those of you who don't know, Gordon Brown is a former Prime Minister, who has previously called for a New World Order. For those who know Bible prophesy, the scriptures reveal in both the Book of Daniel and in the Book of Revelation that a Beast, Nation, or Government (or world government) will subjugate its people and cause all to worship and serve the Beast in opposition against the commandments of Yahweh such as what we read in Revelation 13:15-17.

For the few who I have read about who have seen this news, they have called this 'frightening'.

Although the media want to play this down, I feel that this, will resurface again at some point in the future and it proves that behind the scenes there is the assemblage of a structure to support a world government. Gordon Brown is not alone. Tony Blair has also joined the fray. Because people are scared and vulnerable they might be susceptible to this but where is the accountability in a globalist run economy and world, where is the national responsibility, where is the democracy? It doesn't exist. We would not be in charge of our countries, let alone ourselves.

My advice. Use this time to become more spiritual, study and pray. 2 Peter 1:19 says:

"We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts."

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I don't know how many of you are keeping up with what's going on in the news in the background of this Coronovirus, but Gordon Brown has recently called for a global government to help tackle the crisis's created by Covid-19.

For those of you who don't know, Gordon Brown is a former Prime Minister, who has previously called for a New World Order. For those who know Bible prophesy, the scriptures reveal in both the Book of Daniel and in the Book of Revelation that a Beast, Nation, or Government (or world government) will subjugate its people and cause all to worship and serve the Beast in opposition against the commandments of Yahweh such as what we read in Revelation 13:15-17.

For the few who I have read about who have seen this news, they have called this 'frightening'.

Although the media want to play this down, I feel that this, will resurface again at some point in the future and it proves that behind the scenes there is the assemblage of a structure to support a world government. Gordon Brown is not alone. Tony Blair has also joined the fray. Because people are scared and vulnerable they might be susceptible to this but where is the accountability in a globalist run economy and world, where is the national responsibility, where is the democracy? It doesn't exist. We would not be in charge of our countries, let alone ourselves.

My advice. Use this time to become more spiritual, study and pray. 2 Peter 1:19 says:

"We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts."

Interesting, I suppose I can see why Christian might fear a global government. I mean I never considered a Christian movement against it before.
I dislike the idea of a global government for other reasons.

Wouldn't a government under the Second Coming amount to the same thing? With the good guys running things of course.

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member

Is your concern with the establishment of a new world government/order established by anybody or just by the wrong sorts of folks?

74x12

Thanks, and no surprise here that the NWO agenda is being pushed.

Anyone still doubt that coronavirus could be a pre-planned event? This is even bigger than 911 btw ...

War on terror and now war on germs.

74x12

Interesting, I suppose I can see why Christian might fear a global government. I mean I never considered a Christian movement against it before.
I dislike the idea of a global government for other reasons.

Wouldn't a government under the Second Coming amount to the same thing? With the good guys running things of course.
Anyone who likes personal liberty should be concerned about a global government. Especially when you know the track record of the people behind the movement ...

2ndpillar

If people were not so afraid of death, they might not be so vulnerable to manipulation. Although, for the "many", they might have reason to fear death.

2ndpillar

Anyone who likes personal liberty should be concerned about a global government. Especially when you know the track record of the people behind the movement ...

You should be in the Philippines. The order apparently has gone out to shoot people who don't follow quarantine.

cataway

a world government that one day would then also declare that religion is the major cause of the worlds conflicts, and then would takes steps to make it go way. one way or an another its going to happen

74x12

a world government that one day would then also declare that religion is the major cause of the worlds conflicts, and then would takes steps to make it go way. one way or an another its going to happen
An atheistic NWO? Maybe ... although I think it's going to have a religion of it's own. Atheism is not the "final boss" (video game analogy). At least I don't think so.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

I pray for a world government.

Messianic Israelite

An atheistic NWO? Maybe ... although I think it's going to have a religion of it's own. Atheism is not the "final boss" (video game analogy). At least I don't think so.

It's interesting that in the Bible, Nebuchadnezzar if you remember sets up an image to worship in Daniel 3:7. Even non-believers can set up their own religions.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I find it interesting that some who are opposed to a world government also long for the establishment of the Kingdom of God (Kingdom of Our Lord) on Earth.

Given the current US administration and other such regimes including the Philippines, the world is not ready for more than the UN currently. So I can agree with those who don't want a world government but I do so not from a conspiratorial frame but from a practical one.

But I also am looking forward to a positive change that will naturally bring nations closer and closer together.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
You should be in the Philippines. The order apparently has gone out to shoot people who don't follow quarantine.

Why don't they just shoot everyone tested positive for the Coronavirus. Seems the simpler solution.

exchemist

Veteran Member

On the other hand my advice would be to read the damned article and stop spreading hysterical stories.

Broone is talking about a G20 taskforce, with a specific and temporary remit, not a "world government". (And he's got no chance of it happening, with Trump the nativist in charge in the USA.)

So you can stop swivelling your eyeballs. :rolleyes:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
So the problem as you see it lies with the rulers being worldly rather than godly, right?

In an objective view, what's the difference? God is a ruler. He doesn't have a democracy. He lets people punish themselves if they don't come to him.

Since the world isn't christian-minded, what's the difference between man rule and god rule?

In both cases, there are winners and losers, those who challenge authority, those who submit to it. Putting aside one's personal connection with god, what's the difference?