• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A word of kindness carry happiness and joy

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
When we are kind to others, and have no ill intention or harmful lust within our mind, life become more joyful because others can see the transformation we going through. And they can feel them self become joyful.
A reason is that when we humans raise our energy level the vibration we create can be felt by others. and when higher vibration meets lower energy vibration. it is the lower vibration that change :)
Even science to my knowledge have some understanding of this.

The higher vibration we create from within our body and mind, the more happiness and experience of bliss become a part of our reality :)

Meditation is one way of highten our energy vibration from deep within us.

Straw Dog

When we are kind to others, and have no ill intention or harmful lust within our mind, life become more joyful because others can see the transformation we going through. And they can feel them self become joyful.
A reason is that when we humans raise our energy level the vibration we create can be felt by others. and when higher vibration meets lower energy vibration. it is the lower vibration that change :)

The higher vibration we create from within our body and mind, the more happiness and experience of bliss become a part of our reality :)

And what if meditation raises a darkness deep with us?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I remember trying to be nice in school and everything...

Got punched in the stomach for it.

But I appreciate the sentiment.

Heyo

Veteran Member

While I don't believe in "vibrations" or "energies" in your New Age way, I do believe in science. And science tells me that we are "monkey see, monkey do" animals. I.e. we behave like we see others behave and others behave like they see us behave. We are created by our environment just as we create our environment.
But we also have a brain to reflect on our behavior. We are not mindless automatons that have to react the same way we are treated. We are responsible for our actions, at least in part.
So we come to the same conclusion, albeit on different paths. Do unto others as you'd like others do unto you - and raise the chances they will.

Straw Dog

For the record, I guarantee that I am just as kind, and just as lustful, and just as joyful with a relatively similar level of damage to others as the rest of you ‘enlightened’ beings.

Straw Dog

We shouldn’t be kind because it ‘raises our vibration’ or as an indirect objective to check off a list towards enlightenment or salvation. We should be kind because we can as humankind. It comes natural to most of us. Every person I encounter is relatively just as valuable as I am.