• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A woman's rage

Shad

Veteran Member
That is untrue and you know it, i cited posts and numbers, you cited nothing but incredulous opinion

Nope. Thanks for demonstrating you are willfully ignorant. I quoted both use normal quotes and the quote which has link functions. Try again

Bye Felicia. Or at least until you decide you contradict yourself again about being "done". So 30 mins tops? See you then

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nope. Thanks for demonstrating you are willfully ignorant. I quoted both use normal quotes and the quote which has link functions. Try again

Bye Felicia. Or at least until you decide you contradict yourself again about being "done". So 30 mins tops? See you then

Prove it

ChristineM

Premium Member
Read the two posts I already made with the quotes. I am not making a 3rd.

So no proof then just "you waste your time doing what i, shad the great, tell you to do"

And the ones i made with quotes and ones with post numbers mean nothing to you

Shad

Veteran Member
So no proof then just "you waste your time doing what i, shad the great, tell you to do"

Nope as those two posts quote what I was talking about twice. You just refuse to read any of it.

And the ones i made with quotes and ones with post numbers mean nothing to you

Yup as you didn't both to read what you cited.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nope as those two posts quote what I was talking about twice. You just refuse to read any of it.

Yup as you didn't both to read what you cited.

We know exactly what you were talking about you were trying to subvert the thread and now you seem to think you can intimidate me with BS because i dont let go to your command

Shad

Veteran Member
We know exactly what you were talking about you were trying to subvert the thread and now you seem to think you can intimidate me with BS because i dont let go to your command

Nope. You just refuse to read what I linked, nothing more.