• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Welcome to Newer Members!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I had begun to try posting links for newer members, but then I learned that they didn't turn out linked correctly! Eeeep!

Thankfully, there's a lovely section here for articles, where we can have a permanent house for said links!

Forum Rules

Information About Becoming a Supporter (No more ads!)

Frubals, Coins and Ribbons FAQ!

Join the Theists or Non-Theists Group!

Check out all the journals, and make your own!

This is not here on our forums, but if you're looking for a good avatar, try here!

Also, please feel free at any time to suggest links or information that might be useful to our newer members. You can either PM (Private Message) me, or use the comment box. If you'd like, your suggestion will be attributed (with thanks!) to you.

ogmios

Man on a mission
Hi i'm Ogmios, real name John,I love this forum, I think there are some educated minds here!
I have a message from God to the world. I have found irrefutable Proof that God is real and exists. If you go through my profile you can find a blog address that will tell you much more. I'm not a Religious Zealot, just an average guy that God has put to task. There is a reason I have taken the name Ogmios as Nostradamus talks of an Ogmios that will be around in our time and I fit the bill!

fisherman1

fisherman
My nick is fisherman and my real name is Bob. I am new to the forum. I am a Born Again Christian and am totally convinced of the existance of the living god and His son Jesus Christ. Many people have opinions about things and some may do much research and present good arguments on an issue or topic. But a person who has had an experience in the issue or topic has a much more viable argument than one who only has a belief or an opinion. I am not here to debate because I dont believe it does any good. When people feel strongly about what they believe, little can be done to persuade them otherwise. For those of you who don't know Jesus Christ, I will say that He loves and yearns for you and took your sins upon Himself in order for you to once again have communion or fellowship with God.