• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Very Simple Question For Creationists

Brian Schuh

I believe God created all the natural forces and all the natural forces are what caused what we know.
Then you are a deist. God wound the universe like a clock and has since been absent. Therefore divine intervention doesn't exist. That is called deism.

allfoak

Alchemist
Sadly, most unbelievers do not begin to comprehend the great power of an omnipotent God.
God is not concerned, God is very happy with everyone.
One does not have to "believe" in order to access the power.
We just need to know that we have the power to be who we want to be.
There is no need for a label.

allfoak

Alchemist
Then you are a deist. God wound the universe like a clock and has since been absent. Therefore divine intervention doesn't exist. That is called deism.
God is not absent from anything.
We live in the mind of God, how can God be absent from his/her own mind.?
It is us who are absent.
We are prodigal children.
Living lavish and reckless lives.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Divine intervention does exist. I believe in God's son. Sometimes God adds progress such as when a prophet is born or when God communicates with someone, or when a prayer gets its reward.

Reggie Miller

God is not concerned, God is very happy with everyone.
One does not have to "believe" in order to access the power.
We just need to know that we have the power to be who we want to be.
There is no need for a label.

Well, not all of us believe that, of course.

Brian Schuh

Divine intervention does exist. I believe in God's son. Sometimes God adds progress such as when a prophet is born or when God communicates with someone.
Evolution could not have happened without constant divine intervention. I don't deny the evolutionary process. And I also believe in creation about 5777 years ago. Evolutionists are trying to prove that there is no need for a Creator by proving that the evolutionary process is real. And it can't be done.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Evolution could not have happened without constant divine intervention. I don't deny the evolutionary process. And I also believe in creation about 5777 years ago. Evolutionists are trying to prove that there is no need for a Creator by proving that the evolutionary process is real. And it can't be done.
I would not call presence intervention. I shall agree that nothing can happen without The Divine Presence.
I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If nothing could have happened without divine intervention then the naysayers are right. If God, then God is
A JERK.

allfoak

Alchemist
Well @Skwim ,
Nice thread you have here.
It was fun but now it is a bit one sided.
It seems that do to lack of participation it has been hijacked by some God fearin folk.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Acts 17:28 NIV
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'
We do not know if "in" was intended. It could have been written "with" and in that case, he was referring only to the believing people, probably.