• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Very Simple Question For Creationists

Brian Schuh

There would have to be a difference in TIME if everything to have arrived via evolution in less than 6000 years. That evolution could have worked its "magic" in only 6000 years is so very obviously impossible that anyone who might believe it happened that way is a CLOWN, a scary clown.
You ignore that I am claiming everything arrived by creation as well as evolution. If it all arrived only by evolution, then you are right.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If I am to believe the universe happened such as it is by God alone, then I MUST also believe that God is EVIL. I don't believe that and I don't want to believe it.

Brian Schuh

If I am to believe the universe happened such as it is by God alone, then I MUST also believe that God is EVIL. I don't believe that and I don't want to believe it.
There is only one Lord God Hashem who created all things both good and evil. He created both good and evil and is above both. Once you accept that, it is easy to believe creation happened and at any time in history, yesterday at 3 P.M. or 5777 years ago or trillions of years ago at time of the Big Bang. No matter what you say, you can't disprove creation once you have accepted that there is one God.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There is only one Lord God Hashem who created all things both good and evil. He created both good and evil and is above both. Once you accept that, it is easy to believe creation happened and at any time in history, yesterday at 3 P.M. or 5777 years ago or trillions of years ago at time of the Big Bang. No matter what you say, you can't disprove creation once you have accepted that there is one God.
I am trying to disprove creation? No wonder I have no few friends here.

I have a question. According to the yesterday at 3PM theory, are we both present, or just me, or just you?

Brian Schuh

To believe a 6000 year old Earth is by evolution is CRAZY. If anyone believing it should think of reproducing, he or she should let that be known to his or her potential mate, I think.
Do you know how to read? Maybe you should tell a potential mate that you fail to comprehend something you have read.

I said it all came to be by creation as well as evolution. Understand?

Brian Schuh

I am trying to disprove creation? No wonder I have no few friends here.

I have a question. According to the yesterday at 3PM theory, are we both present, or just me, or just you?
Maybe only you exist and you are a brain in a jar and nonhumans are stimulating your brain to perceive what you perceive. Within the realm of possibility.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you know how to read? Maybe you should tell a potential mate that you fail to comprehend something you have read.

I said it all came to be by creation as well as evolution. Understand?
Sorry, not possible. It is a fact that evolution takes time.
The reason I do not believe in evolution sans God is it takes too much time. I believe there wasn't enough time.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe only you exist and you are a brain in a jar and nonhumans are stimulating your brain to perceive what you perceive. Within the realm of possibility.
Non-humans? LOL The Bible says THE HEAVENS were also created in your six real days. Yes?

Reggie Miller

If you believe that small changes can occur within a species so as to slightly alter its population, a process commonly called microevolution, which is accepted by many creationists, and that these changes can well be cumulative over many, many years (say thousands), why can't they eventually culminate in an organism so different from the original parent as to be a new species?

Because to assume it does is just an assumption. No one has ever seen an organism evolve into a completely different organism. It is just assumed that it does so by people who just don't want to accept Creation.

Small changes in like organisms have been observed. From ape-like creature to man has not.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am developing a theory. The evidence for evolution are facts and should not be denied. There is the question of where did life come from (abiogenesis) and there is the question of time.

I can't believe that all that we know (if it is all really real) could have happened in the time that is evident.
Could they be wrong about how much time has transpired? Maybe, but if too much t\ime has occurred there is a thing called (I can't find the word). it is when things start to disintegrate. A too young universe does not allow enough time for everything to get here and a too old universe wears out. But we are doing pretty good, I think. That is my proof of GOD.