• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A very simple card trick.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I am going to select one card from a deck of standard playing cards. If the card is red, I will tell you the card is red. If the card is black I will tell you that I can’t tell you what colour the card is.

Ok.

*Pulls the card from the deck*

I can’t tell you what colour this card is.

What colour is the card?

Hint, not s difficult riddle.

From the Mueller report:

if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am going to select one card from a deck of standard playing cards. If the card is red, I will tell you the card is red. If the card is black I will tell you that I can’t tell you what colour the card is.

Ok.

*Pulls the card from the deck*

I can’t tell you what colour this card is.

What colour is the card?

Hint, not s difficult riddle.

From the Mueller report:

if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

Sooo...you saying Mueller's not playing with full deck?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sit back and laugh at delusional leftist who are grasping at straws.
And they (most of'm) still don't realize that they'd be inflicting Pence upon us.
The connection between actions & consequences eludes them.
As for Canuckistanians, I can see why they wouldn't care.
They can hate & punish Trump without any adverse effects in their country.