• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A typical discussion at RF...

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
For those wondering, I am the guy who decks the dude with a bar stool while he is trying to get up.

idav

Being
Premium Member
For those wondering, I am the guy who decks the dude with a bar stool while he is trying to get up.
That was me behind the counter sort of starting to stop the fight but not really, politely watching and then pointing at someone likely for breaking stool fight rules.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The image in the OP is perhaps too polite and does not include all the various roles people occupy here to keep the peace.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm the guy in the back. You can't really see it but I'm eating popcorn. Just waiting for one to wander my way so I can trip him and look the other way innocently.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sneaking out the back door because I know no matter how this turns out I'm going to get blamed for starting it.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Is there a scientist in there taking notes regarding the social hierarchy of male primates? If so, that's me.

siti

You see the one that dives straight in, takes a couple of wild swings and then has second thoughts and starts trying to put the chairs straight...?