• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Trophy Hunt

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Why dont i want to honour a buncha snark?

If you are interested in why what I said re hunting and conservation makes sense,
ask sensible questions in a normally
respectful way and i dont mind addressing them.
I simply responded to your "points", which I found to demonstrate a dismissive and callous attitude to the lives of non-human animals. You apparently believe that the life of a non-human sentient being is of so little value that if it is not required (sic) for breeding then it does not matter if it is killed even if for no other reason than to provide a perverse thrill. Such an attitude is what lies at the root of the human abuse and destruction of the biosphere.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I simply responded to your "points", which I found to demonstrate a dismissive and callous attitude to the lives of non-human animals. You apparently believe that the life of a non-human sentient being is of so little value that if it is not required (sic) for breeding then it does not matter if it is killed even if for no other reason than to provide a perverse thrill. Such an attitude is what lies at the root of the human abuse and destruction of the biosphere.
If I may clarify, breeding of valued animals whose population
is threatened (eg, by habitat loss) is important. Human breeding
is no problem....nay, human over-breeding is the problem.
I suggest not making breeding about her personally.
That's inappropriately personal.

Audie

Veteran Member
Your "findings", your chosen interpretation is very far from correct.
And you choose to double down rather than ask.

" dismissive, callous, perverse, abuse, destruction" is hardly an improvement on snark.

Nothing sensible, zero respect
in what you wrote.

You are welcome to try again.

Audie

Veteran Member
If I may clarify, breeding of valued animals whose population
is threatened (eg, by habitat loss) is important. Human breeding
is no problem....nay, human over-breeding is the problem.
I suggest not making breeding about her personally.
That's inappropriately personal.

All this thread has seen from the "anti"
folks is emotionalism.
Im no hunter, I am vegetarian for ethical
reasons, and, yeah, I only finished one year
of grad school in biology but i do have some-
I will be a whole lot more- awareness of population dynamics, ecological relationships
and blah than any here who are indulging themselves virtue signaling how concerned
they are.

Audie

Veteran Member
My words result from my perception of your words, I stand by them all. They are not "snark" imo but don't worry there'll be no more.

Dont know, dont care, do t want to know but you are
a gonna stand by it.

Makings for a good creationist, there.

Get new batteries for yr snark detector.

Last edited: