• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Trophy Hunt

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Merelize van der Merwe has killed up to 500 animals including lions, leopards and elephants.

For the curious, she is proudly displaying the heart. Awesome huh?

696CB20F-2637-4AAF-B6D6-7CBAF8B3C059.jpeg

Viker

Häxan
Why kill a giraffe? Lions are still a threatened species. Elephants?

Killing for sport/trophy is disgusting. She attempt to defend her sport by saying that one animal fed locals. For how long? She also compared those who object to her beloved sport to the mafia. Terrible conflation woman.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well. It's very brave, shooting a giraffe. :oops:

Oh right. An unarmed giraffe at that

It's hunting season here and groups of macho guys can be seen wearing florescent jackets and carrying big guns so they can hide in the forest and shoid passing deer or boar.

It's rather interesting when my eldest starts shouting "murderers" (meurtriers) at them and making lots of noise.

Viker

Häxan
It's hunting season here and groups of macho guys can be seen wearing florescent jackets and carrying big guns so they can hide in the forest and shoid passing deer or boar.
I thought you were in France. What you're describing sounds a lot like Kentucky.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Oh right. An unarmed giraffe at that

It's rather interesting when my eldest starts shouting "murderers" (meurtriers) at them and making lots of noise.
Good on her. In better news here in the UK, a woman filmed (by hunt saboteurs) punching and kicking a horse (as it stood next to the horse box) has been "let go" from the Pony Club and sacked from her job.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I thought you were in France. What you're describing sounds a lot like Kentucky.

Lol. Yes. Hunting season is a thing here too. Coming from the UK i was completely in shock when i discovered rifles and guns could be bought in the local sports shop.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

Killing for sport/trophy is disgusting. She attempt to defend her sport by saying that one animal fed locals. For how long? She also compared those who object to her beloved sport to the mafia. Terrible conflation woman.
And why does she want to cut out its heart and post on social media a photograph of herself holding it? Even if one accepts that it is OK to trophy hunt, what does she hope she is communicating with such an image? Who would be positively impressed by seeing it?

Audie

Veteran Member

Do you find it unethical to eat a lobster
because it tastes good?