• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A tiny game, a slice of your time - fun:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You have initial perception! In most of the pictures, you noticed the big picture. You rarely noticed the deeper, hidden image that laid behind the initial picture. This reveals that you're a quick and logical thinker who takes things at face value. You don't judge a cover by it's book, but you're also not on the search for deeper meanings. You're at peace with the world as it is and you're most likely very successful in your chosen field. You're a linear thinker who often thinks in words and appreciates hard facts over emotions or vague theoretical concepts. You have phenomenal analytical skills and you're a strongly respected personality.

This is wrong in that I do go for deeper meanings, but other than that it can work.

Grandliseur

You have initial perception! In most of the pictures, you noticed the big picture. You rarely noticed the deeper, hidden image that laid behind the initial picture. This reveals that you're a quick and logical thinker who takes things at face value. You don't judge a cover by it's book, but you're also not on the search for deeper meanings. You're at peace with the world as it is and you're most likely very successful in your chosen field. You're a linear thinker who often thinks in words and appreciates hard facts over emotions or vague theoretical concepts. You have phenomenal analytical skills and you're a strongly respected personality.

This is wrong in that I do go for deeper meanings, but other than that it can work.
Well, hope you had fun. I shouldn't say what my reading was so as to influence people's fun, but perhaps later I should?? I don't think we need to compare ourselves when a computer analyzes us. Of course, who the programmer is - is then the question?!

Thank you for letting me in on your evaluation.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, hope you had fun. I shouldn't say what my reading was so as to influence people's fun, but perhaps later I should?? I don't think we need to compare ourselves when a computer analyzes us. Of course, who the programmer is - is then the question?!

Thank you for letting me in on your evaluation.
I love online quizzes and other useless things :)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I got:

Thing is, within 3 pictures you become aware it's the same pattern repeated and see the two things ('real' picture and 'underlying' picture) at almost the same time.
Of course, it's right about how I'm a 'strongly respected personality'. Ask anyone here. :)

LionLooking

I got:
You have initial perception! In most of the pictures, you noticed the big picture. You rarely noticed the deeper, hidden image that laid behind the initial picture. This reveals that you're a quick and logical thinker who takes things at face value. You don't judge a cover by it's book, but you're also not on the search for deeper meanings
What rot!

Jumi

It was kind of hard to decide which to pick when I saw both at the same time in many of them.

Grandliseur

It was kind of hard to decide which to pick when I saw both at the same time in many of them.
I had to pause once or twice on that one also. But, I went with my initial impression not trying to do anything but have fun. Hope you enjoyed it. I don't like exhausting tests, but this one was short.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

I think you got mine...and perhaps I got yours?...

You have deep perception! In most of the pictures, you noticed the deeper., hidden image. This reveals that you're a creative thinker who notices details that others easily pass over. You're intuitive and easily see people for who they are, behind whatever mask they may be wearing. You generally read emotions and faces with ease and you most likely have some kind of artistic or musical talent. You often express unique ideas that shock or impress others, which may have caused you to feel somewhat misunderstood as a child. You're a true artist at heart with great healing potential. Have you ever thought about helping others? If you haven't, your brain is definitely built for it!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The result:
It said that I'm Rivalnotmiller.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I have initial perception. I *did* see the deeper stuff in all cases, but I saw the larger picture first. So, yes, it is the *initial perception*.

When I take it again and give my *second* impression, I get deep perception. Go figure. ;)

Grandliseur

C
I have initial perception. I *did* see the deeper stuff in all cases, but I saw the larger picture first. So, yes, it is the *initial perception*.

When I take it again and give my *second* impression, I get deep perception. Go figure. ;)
Cheating is permitted here! I thought it was fun because of its obvious limitations. Prefer the not-heavy stuff. I just tried to go with my initial impression in all cases. It is also cute how they know what to say so that everyone comes out feeling good. :):D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
"Deep Perception

You have deep perception! In most of the pictures, you noticed the deeper., hidden image. This reveals that you're a creative thinker who notices details that others easily pass over. You're intuitive and easily see people for who they are, behind whatever mask they may be wearing. You generally read emotions and faces with ease and you most likely have some kind of artistic or musical talent. You often express unique ideas that shock or impress others, which may have caused you to feel somewhat misunderstood as a child. You're a true artist at heart with great healing potential. Have you ever thought about helping others? If you haven't, your brain is definitely built for it!"

Kind of expected that, I have a knack for seeing things everywhere. Like I can look at a curtain or some dirt and somehow see a face, animal or a whole picture.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

I saw the larger picture first only about 70% of the time.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Huh. Initial perception.

In most cases though, I saw that there was something weird about the picture, something hidden, before I really noticed what the "big picture" was or what the hidden illusion was. A couple of them I've seen before, so I knew what both were as soon as I saw the picture.

I'd be interested in learning about the theory behind this ability. I remember having read something about it before...but that's part of my memories that have gone away, apparently...