• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Surprise Article...10 Years Later

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
While at a party celebrating my 18 year old daughter's graduation, my elder daughter's best friend (for those who don't know, my elder daughter passed away after a battle with cancer) dropped in to celebrate my younger daughter's graduation. It was great to see her, as I had not spent any time with her since my daughter's funeral 10 years prior (save some random Facebook interactions).

Likely due to seeing her best friend, I decided to Google my elder daughter's name (I don't recall the last time I did this) and stumbled on an article I don't remember ever reading. It was apparently printed after an interview with a local journalist, and I suppose I never looked for it due to her passing in less than a month thereafter.

Anyway, here is a link to the article (which includes some PI for which I hope you'll exercise discretion based on high ethical principles): Community events to help local woman battling cancer

Kirran

Premium Member
upload_2018-6-11_12-59-27.png

I can read it after Brexit! (or upon visiting a country outside the EEA.

Thanks for sharing, Salix.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
My deepest sympathies.

That's a very nice article.

I haven't ever been there personally, but my partner lost his 18 y/o daughter a few years back. So I have a clue.
Tom