• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A study in church history

kadzbiz

MOD, could you please delete the duplicate post. Had trouble with my server. Thankyou.

kadzbiz

Is this your own personal page?

No, I found it and linked it to here. Is that wrong? Sorry, if it is. I didn't realise. I just thought I was doing something useful. Go ahead and delete the whole thread if necessary. And BTW there's the duplicate thread that need removing too.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
No, I found it and linked it to here. Is that wrong? Sorry, if it is. I didn't realise. I just thought I was doing something useful. Go ahead and delete the whole thread if necessary. And BTW there's the duplicate thread that need removing too.
No that's ok, I was just curious is all. What exactly did you wand to accomplish with this thread? :)

kadzbiz

No that's ok, I was just curious is all. What exactly did you wand to accomplish with this thread? :)

I just wanted to enlighten people into what Ecclesiology was about. Thought it was quite interesting myself.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
It's nice, but it's written from and about a singularly Roman Catholic POV. Ecclesiology encompasses far, far more than the Roman Catholic expression of Church.

joemh

I am seeking those who would like to organize a new church according to the Bible.
I believe Christ returned before the destruction of Jerusalem and collected the righteous.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
If I may, why are you trying to organize a new church? What do you envision this new church to look like? Yes, you want it to be according to the Bible. But, how will it be according to the Bible? What would make this church look different than the others?

Also, what makes you believe that Jesus returned before the destruction of Jerusalem? Is this based in the Bible? If so, where?

Peace and God bless! :)