• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Specific Prophecy of Holy Quran --- Current Research Still Lags Behind.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Holy Quran has pointed to something. Scientific world is still working on it.

Peace be on you.
Holy Quran is the word of Allah Who is Knower of all hidden and visible. Holy Quran mentions many prophecies which come to true at appointed time and every time prove the truth of Holy Quran and Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him).

Holy Quran has pointed to something. It is a prophecy. Scientific world is still working on:

Allah says:
“And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and (of) whatever living creatures (da’bbah) He has spread forth in both and He has the power to gather them together (jam-‘i-him) when He will so please.” (Surah Al-Shura, chapter 42 : verse 30)

A)---Da’bbah:
The word Da’bbah is used in the verse.
I ) It covers all animals which creep or move along the surface of the earth.
II) It is not used for animals which fly or swim.
III) It is certainly not applicable to spiritual life. In Arabic, a ghost or angel is not referred as Da’bbah.

B)---‘He has spread forth in both’:
A categorical declaration of existence of life in places other than earth. MODERN SCIENTISTS ARE STILL WORKING ON IT.

C)--- ‘He has the power to gather them together (jam-‘i-him) when He will so please.’
I) Jam-‘i-him is the Arabic expression in this verse which specifically speaks of bringing together of life on earth and elsewhere.
II) When and where it will happen, it is not mentioned.
III) It will happen whenever Allah will desire.
V) Jama – can imply either a physical contact or through communication.

Mention of this possibility as prophecy more than 1400 years ago is a miracle. At that time cosmology as science was not yet born. A different age of conjectural visualization prevailed which had to go a long way before it could consider the existence of extraterrestrial life…..Scientists are still talking about chances.

Reference: Revelation Rationality Knowledge and Truth [online Book at alislamDOTorg by Hadhrat Khalifah tul Messiah IV, may Allah have mercy on him]

Last edited: