• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A song relevant to Queens Shinto?

Spiderman

Veteran Member

What music might raise my mind and heart to the Queens of Heaven, or beautiful ladies in Heaven, to motivate me to do good deeds , so that one day a hundred years from now , I can meet that special someone in the gardens and mansions above (if I'm a good boy ;) ).

I figure store up treasures in Heaven where beauty and youth is eternal. What is some good music to go along with that theme. Share a picture of a pretty lady or Goddess while you're at it. :)

The dead outnumber the living thousands and thousands to one. I'm sure there is a beautiful soul up there who is the perfect match for you. Give her a name.

Make her feel special with your prayers and blessings. Find a girl/lady in purgatory who has no one to pray for her. She can become more perfected and more beautiful and virtuous with your prayers and blessings, offering up your chores, actions, labors, and sufferings for her/them.

Get her out of purgatory and she will be so attached to you and return the favor, look out for you, be mystically united to you forever, be your faithful companion.

Or you could choose a guy, but that's boring imho because God is described as Father and the Bible was written by men with all male priesthood. Give the women in Heaven some attention, and you get more grace (in my experience).

But do provide a song relevant to this thread and the images. :)
OIP (7).jpegOIP (8).jpeg
R (2).jpeg
R (5).jpege65c9a473f047b2c7fbed76061eea49c.jpg4f94b66d80d8667c6750c043acb3dde2.jpgR (8).jpeg
greek_goddess_athena_by_ellentheartist-db3crvd.jpg
OIP (15).jpegR.png

Spiderman

Veteran Member
3aac6853cb53f62da7f2d77401bc130f.jpg

I guess it doesn't have to be relevant to women in Heaven and purgatory and relationships with them, but a song that might sound cool while lovingly gazing at the Queens of Heaven.
OIP (16).jpeg
R (6).jpeg
download (2).jpeg
R (4).jpeg
:)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
R (3).jpeg OIP (12).jpeg OIP (11).jpeg OIP (13).jpeg OIP (10).jpeg 800976.497409337.4.o749614829.jpg OIP (9).jpeg

Oh Queens of Heaven. Do help me have a healthy mind. The idea of eternal youth and eternal beauty , does kinda drive me mad. Please help me be wise, mature, and self-disciplined, obedient, and do what you want. Help me be diligent and waste no time Amen! :)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

Imagine Aphrodite singing this to a mortal that dared to challenge her or Medusa singing this to Poseidon.
Oh and if you get seizures due to flashing lights don't watch video just listen to the audio

Last edited: