• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A sincere apology to @rosends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Sampson

@rosends
  • I've just had my knuckles rapped and received a Rule 10 violation warning due to my response to your thread "Does the grammatical difference indicate something deeper?".
  • I now hasten to your door to apologize profusely for any and all offense that my response may have given you. Please forgive me.
  • In fact, HaShem be my witness,
    • Your message #1 in that thread pleased me greatly and I thank you for it.
    • The same message was informative to me, reminding me of the Holy One's divine attributes, Justice and Mercy, and it connected dots:
      • Genesis 1:1,
      • Rashi's commentary, and
      • Micah 6:8.
  • My sin appears to have been a violation of Rule 10's "Posting in DIR/ONLY Forums" clause, to wit:
    • 2) All DIR (Discuss Individual Religions) forums are for the use of members who identify with those groups or practices. ... Members who do not identify with a DIR group may only post respectful questions."
    • Specifically, I gather, I failed to respond with a question.
    • The fact is: I had no question.
    • The differences that your message were, IMHO, as plain as the nose on a Gentile God-fearer's face.
In closing, I say again: Thanks for your post.

Terry Sampson

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
you've broken another forum rule; talking about moderation, i suggest you delete or edit your post before you get another warning

Status
Not open for further replies.