• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A simple case for intelligent design

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Before you reply, please try to find another way to phrase your ideas. I've never seen a single post of yours that was remotely comprehensible.
To pretend.

Everything does exist first origin.

Science a human thinker first pretending.

You do not own what you theory about.

State of pretend.

Your design inventor artificial thought of as you ponder natural.

A machine is designed and built by its own creator. A human male. Pretending.

All ideas just in your ability to think.

You then falsify changes to natural state.

So you then change natural laws that supported natural presence.

Your own scientific teaching to your own science self.

You introduced anti effect.

Natural law only supported presence.

Change by a one of event. Reactive causes is what you studied to learn conversion. A one of history.

You copied what occurred once and it had ended.

Science continued to end natural.

Pretender destruction created creation.

Tiberius

To pretend.

Everything does exist first origin.

Science a human thinker first pretending.

You do not own what you theory about.

State of pretend.

Your design inventor artificial thought of as you ponder natural.

A machine is designed and built by its own creator. A human male. Pretending.

All ideas just in your ability to think.

You then falsify changes to natural state.

So you then change natural laws that supported natural presence.

Your own scientific teaching to your own science self.

You introduced anti effect.

Natural law only supported presence.

Change by a one of event. Reactive causes is what you studied to learn conversion. A one of history.

You copied what occurred once and it had ended.

Science continued to end natural.

Pretender destruction created creation.

Your message is, as usual, very unclear. But you seem to be making statements that are just wrong. People do not have any ability to change natural laws.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Your message is, as usual, very unclear. But you seem to be making statements that are just wrong. People do not have any ability to change natural laws.
Stephen Hawking knowledge aware. Sacrificed life always knew scientific caused for unequal life.

Atmosphere owned natural laws for highest life. Balanced.

Spatial vacuum acts naturally as a natural body. Owned all highest body states.

Removing mass given by vacuum law removes natural history.

Vacuum effect to no longer support natural. Law changed.

Broke stone law.

Vacuum saved it after activated effect. Stone saved continued to exist relativity teaching.

What is relative. What is wisdom. To learn in effect. Never do it again answer.

Mineral. Highest life support bio self.

Science melts it to build machine.

Displaced natural water history. Owner mineral body.

Radiated mass machine.

Yet discussed planetary God mass core reactions. Radiation UFO effect as passing through mass.

Sink hole gained. Origin of sin removed.

Machine mass also of overheats. Radiation passes through energy formed to convert it.

Science AI law.

Machine if God O natural mass would have blown up.

Irradiated gain metal variation natural God earth mineral mass to falsified dust chemical nuclear fission.

Relative to your own fakery. Science. Who does not speak on behalf of mass being present. An ego effect.

Tiberius

Stephen Hawking knowledge aware. Sacrificed life always knew scientific caused for unequal life.

Atmosphere owned natural laws for highest life. Balanced.

Spatial vacuum acts naturally as a natural body. Owned all highest body states.

Removing mass given by vacuum law removes natural history.

Vacuum effect to no longer support natural. Law changed.

Broke stone law.

Vacuum saved it after activated effect. Stone saved continued to exist relativity teaching.

What is relative. What is wisdom. To learn in effect. Never do it again answer.

Mineral. Highest life support bio self.

Science melts it to build machine.

Displaced natural water history. Owner mineral body.

Radiated mass machine.

Yet discussed planetary God mass core reactions. Radiation UFO effect as passing through mass.

Sink hole gained. Origin of sin removed.

Machine mass also of overheats. Radiation passes through energy formed to convert it.

Science AI law.

Machine if God O natural mass would have blown up.

Irradiated gain metal variation natural God earth mineral mass to falsified dust chemical nuclear fission.

Relative to your own fakery. Science. Who does not speak on behalf of mass being present. An ego effect.

Dude, you really need to change your style. As it is, your posts come across as essentially gibberish. If you want people to understand you, you need to actually communicate clearly. As it is, it's like you are writing with a poor comprehension of English, while at the same time referring to thoughts that exist in your head and nowhere else.

Please change your style. There's no point in trying to have a discussion with you if your posts are incomprehensible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Dude, you really need to change your style. As it is, your posts come across as essentially gibberish. If you want people to understand you, you need to actually communicate clearly. As it is, it's like you are writing with a poor comprehension of English, while at the same time referring to thoughts that exist in your head and nowhere else.

Please change your style. There's no point in trying to have a discussion with you if your posts are incomprehensible.
Knowing how you respond. As a thoughtful self......our human response always helpful. Always tried to give a new comprehensible answer. I will challenge what you say. Maybe science will finally know it all. I will tell you your postings are not understood. A psyche ploy .

My response. Science is simply artificial and a liar. Accept the truth maybe you can rejoin the human race.

Bear Wild

Knowing how you respond. As a thoughtful self......our human response always helpful. Always tried to give a new comprehensible answer. I will challenge what you say. Maybe science will finally know it all. I will tell you your postings are not understood. A psyche ploy .

My response. Science is simply artificial and a liar. Accept the truth maybe you can rejoin the human race.

Science is a human designed method to understand out world in which the human race lives. It is neither artificial and as method cannot lie. That takes human behavior. Science approximates the "truth" about the world with the limitations of human techniques and understanding. No psyche ploy.

Tiberius

You don't understand my posts? If you tell me which ones, I will try to rephrase them more clearly.

You say that science is a liar. In what way? Science is just a way of looking at the world so we can find out how the world works.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
And science is how we learn about that nature.
Science is imposed thinking. Just coercive conversation in a false claim. God.

God is the planet he says.

God his machine. Idle. God not idle planet...his God not actually reactive. Coercive conversation. Magic he says. Believe me.

His machine never God. His reaction forces changed a natural product.

First science origin changed.
Second science a secondary reaction.

God magically secretly disappeared. His coercion.

I will invoke God to release.

Satanism. A reaction of my study.

I then statement God did it. Yet I caused it. Says scientist.

Not machine.
Not machine reaction which position I place substance then lie.
I know I can force the planet to change.

I possess by scientific ability.

Warning. Human family aware.

Tiberius

Science is imposed thinking. Just coercive conversation in a false claim. God.

God is the planet he says.

God his machine. Idle. God not idle planet...his God not actually reactive. Coercive conversation. Magic he says. Believe me.

His machine never God. His reaction forces changed a natural product.

First science origin changed.
Second science a secondary reaction.

God magically secretly disappeared. His coercion.

I will invoke God to release.

Satanism. A reaction of my study.

I then statement God did it. Yet I caused it. Says scientist.

Not machine.
Not machine reaction which position I place substance then lie.
I know I can force the planet to change.

I possess by scientific ability.

Warning. Human family aware.

No. Science is not imposed thinking. Science is a way of thinking that lets us check to make sure we haven't got any mistakes.

The rest of your post is starting to fall back into your old unintelligible style.

(BTW, if you know you can force the planet to change, how about you prove it by making a mountain appear in the middle of Sydney Australia? I'd certainly accept that as proof your point of view is correct.)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No. Science is not imposed thinking. Science is a way of thinking that lets us check to make sure we haven't got any mistakes.

The rest of your post is starting to fall back into your old unintelligible style.

(BTW, if you know you can force the planet to change, how about you prove it by making a mountain appear in the middle of Sydney Australia? I'd certainly accept that as proof your point of view is correct.)
God stone energy mass natural law vacuum cooled held.

No other law.

Intelligible advice.

Science heats converts mass to get a gas.

Heavens sitting in original law also vacuum.

Not the same.

Intelligible.

All humans equal. First self a human natural.

Science says heavens natural it's own first origin.

Intelligible heavenly mass.

Origin equates to first.

Highest.

Science first heat.

Not intelligible advice.

Truth is to only use description correctly.

No use coercing information by want of an outcome of self lying gets destroyed also.

Meaning of truth. A teaching purpose.

Machines designed. Built. No consciousness. Sit idle. Is no comparison to reactive spatial conditions.

Origin.
One.
First.

Just a machine.

Consciousness you the bio self thinking. Non reactive also.

To be intelligent. To tell the truth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Another conscious self advice.
Science a choice is a practice designed by male man self.

Self became possessed.

Misquoted language comprehen Sion.

Human adult invented word usage.

God stone mass energy O science thinking O forever in space. O science quotes O God planet. Falsified O energy in space science.

Energy held mass by vacuum.

Not energy is space.

Science to get energy does convert Sion. Makes energy in space his self.

Convert Sion covert. Coercion.

He rethinks that advice quotes reflected false posession space is self....makes energy in space his self.

Why he wants human man to be God O.

Yet O ovary higher than sperm conscious says mother body higher than man.

Science false quote mother of God space womb higher than God.

Why I got attacked as adult female. Science caused fallout. Gas burning.

Light in heaven stays there as light

What father told me.

Also said God mass mineral supports bio health humans.

You take mineral. Melt it. Water applied cooling artificial. To get matter to build machine.

Design process already owned highest conversion mass God. Mineral. Mineral presence equals water presence. By design thought.

God the earth.

Says I am a magician. Scientist. I can make objects disappear. God highest science form. Gone. Yet still exists. His quote in mind.

Thinking.

Thinking not reality. Applied for artificial human want that exists first. Is expressed first. Not any truth.

Motivation first to then study to conclude for scientific purpose only.

So God disappeared as origin into sin removal. Sink holes. Never came back original sin.

Machine mass. Overheats. As you artificially reapplied water cooling yourself to God mass by design to own design machine

God in nature origin cannot water cool twice

Water equalled all natural presence already.

Self possession AI machine effect real. Mind psyche subliminal lies.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reason.

Origin science law O UFO amount unnatural mass radiation. Mountain top to flat top fission of mountain top.

Origin vision thinking for science. Was mountain fission. Pyramid theory.

Quoted in memory flood saved earth O as God.

Radiation fallout. Rains by mass evaporation floods.

Mind using memory. Science fake memory falsified flooding saved God. By that thesis.

Says science is safe memory says so.

Maybe by now you might realise science invented a fake mind.