• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A sickness more deadly than COVID-19

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes. That wasn't an ad hominem. It was a question.
Some people don't like to answer questions...
So what they do to get out of answering is deflect and change the subject.
A of committing fallacies is a common strategy they use to change the subject.
Been there, done that, hundreds of times.
They are as transparent as glass to anyone who has eyes to see. ;)

InChrist

Free4ever
See CNN Poll of Polls: Trumps approval up amid coronavirus concerns.

It is increasingly difficult to maintain some semblance of faith in humanity when faced by evidence of such wretched willful ignorance. Perhaps we really due get the leadership we deserve. Sad.
Likely you are correct and we get leadership we deserve. I don’t know how much faith I have in humanity, but I do have faith in the God I see revealed in the biblical scriptures. Throughout those scriptures I also see that God raises up kings/ leaders allowing individuals to come into positions of power. I don’t think it is necessarily about how good or great a person is. Donald Trump may be an arrogant egomaniac in the eyes of many, but since he is somehow amazingly in the position of president, I think God simply has him there to accomplish His purposes and plans at this time on history.

dianaiad

Donald Trump is a loud mouthed, opinionated businessman doing the best job he can....and he's doing a good job. Maybe a little overboard (I am a libertarian) but pretty good.

What he is NOT doing is the Marie Antoinette impression of 'Let them eat cake" that Pelosi pulled with her $12 per pint chocolate ice cream filled freezer. Now the story about Marie Antoinette might well be apocryphal. She didn't really say that. However, Pelosi's comments are on video, with images....and the rest of us are battling to feed our kids and put TP in the dispensers. She just...is unbelievable.

There is nothing the Dems won't do to get rid of Trump. Nothing.