• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A shred of truth from Oz?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Considering the many past decades of illegals coming into this country without any effort from all political parties to stymie the flow, this interesting article from Oz surfaced.

Is Australia's population growth mostly the result of migration, and is that underpinning the budget? - Fact Check - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Anyone think the government budget is based on illegal immigration because both parties are making loads of cash off of it , while they make a tough face that they're not for it?

If the wall is not built within the next 5 years I will actually start to think no one wants to stop illegals.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Considering the many past decades of illegals coming into this country without any effort from all political parties to stymie the flow, this interesting article from Oz surfaced.

Is Australia's population growth mostly the result of migration, and is that underpinning the budget? - Fact Check - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Anyone think the government budget is based on illegal immigration because both parties are making loads of cash off of it , while they make a tough face that they're not for it?

If the wall is not built within the next 5 years I will actually start to think no one wants to stop illegals.

I wouldn't have much complaint about government controlled migration. The US problem is uncontrolled migration.

Still I think both parties mostly see this as a political hot topic that can get them votes.

People trek far from other countries facing death, robbery, rape so the Democrats and Republicans can use this as talking points.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Unless I'm misunderstanding the article, it is NOT illegal migration but approved and legal migration
That's likely the case. I agree. It's probably not illegals. It got me curious because how would they make money off of illegals?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
...Or you could support addressing the root of the problem by decriminalizing all drugs and call on our government to stop meddling in the affairs of other nations. Many of these illegals are fleeing the drug wars and cartels that are engulfing Mexico down to Brazil. You'd run too if you saw what they do to people. They make Daesh look like amateurs.