• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Rotten Apple!

Latuwr

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

The United States of America is at war with Muslim Jihadists who through their activity fueled by their beliefs have killed thousands of U.S. citizens. These Jihadists are primarily partisans who often operate behind enemy lines so to speak disguised as civilians. They look like civilians, and they act like civilians until they rise up to kill and destroy.

It is quite clear from the New Testament that My Messiah Yahushua commanded that citizens are to render unto governmental authorities, that is, unto Caesar, the things that belong to governmental authorities. It is also quite clear from the New Testament that government is ordained by YAHWEH ELOHIM to punish those who engage in evil. Despite all Muslim claims to the contrary, the indiscriminate murder of women and children and noncombatants is evil activity; therefore, Muslim murderers need to be engaged, defeated, and punished.

Anyone who protects Muslim murderers are just as guilty as the murderers themselves. I am thinking here of the Apple Corporation. In my humble opinion, they have proven themselves to be a rather rotten apple in the barrel of both the public and the private responsibilities that must be rendered to Caesar for the physical safety of all concerned.

What should be the fate of a rotten apple in the barrel of both our private and corporate citizenship?

Thanking anyone in advance who should be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

buddhist

Hi Everyone,

The United States of America is at war with Muslim Jihadists who through their activity fueled by their beliefs have killed thousands of U.S. citizens. These Jihadists are primarily partisans who often operate behind enemy lines so to speak disguised as civilians. They look like civilians, and they act like civilians until they rise up to kill and destroy.

It is quite clear from the New Testament that My Messiah Yahushua commanded that citizens are to render unto governmental authorities, that is, unto Caesar, the things that belong to governmental authorities. It is also quite clear from the New Testament that government is ordained by YAHWEH ELOHIM to punish those who engage in evil. Despite all Muslim claims to the contrary, the indiscriminate murder of women and children and noncombatants is evil activity; therefore, Muslim murderers need to be engaged, defeated, and punished.

Anyone who protects Muslim murderers are just as guilty as the murderers themselves. I am thinking here of the Apple Corporation. In my humble opinion, they have proven themselves to be a rather rotten apple in the barrel of both the public and the private responsibilities that must be rendered to Caesar for the physical safety of all concerned.

What should be the fate of a rotten apple in the barrel of both our private and corporate citizenship?

Thanking anyone in advance who should be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
What about the self-proclaimed false Christians who have killed non-Christians?

Latuwr

Hi Buddhist,

Thank you for your responsive question. I think I understand what you are thinking when you coined these words:

"self-proclaimed false Christians"

Perhaps, you could make me more aware by explaining to me what I mean when I publicly confess that I am a self-proclaimed true Christian?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

Latuwr

Hi Firedragon,

You asked of me:

"First, Do you know what any of the words above mean?"

Actually, I believe I do, but I have often been wrong in the past, and I am more than willing to be proven wrong right now and in the future.

In every post I confess that the resurrected Yahushua is both YAHWEH and ELOHIM. I make this confession just like the Apostle Thomas:

John 20:28

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Perhaps, you would be willing to explain to me how and why Thomas would confess that the resurrected Yahushua was his Lord and God. If not, then perhaps you might remain silent until you come to a knowledge of the truth as did the Apostle Thomas!

Sincerely, Latuwr

SpeaksForTheTrees

RF is not place to discuss war unless we have war forum with release of rules .
All I know is when someone dies from either side for nothing it , leaves me stuck for words .

firedragon

Veteran Member
Hi Firedragon,

You asked of me:

"First, Do you know what any of the words above mean?"

Actually, I believe I do, but I have often been wrong in the past, and I am more than willing to be proven wrong right now and in the future.

In every post I confess that the resurrected Yahushua is both YAHWEH and ELOHIM. I make this confession just like the Apostle Thomas:

John 20:28

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Perhaps, you would be willing to explain to me how and why Thomas would confess that the resurrected Yahushua was his Lord and God. If not, then perhaps you might remain silent until you come to a knowledge of the truth as did the Apostle Thomas!

Sincerely, Latuwr

Brother, I am not questioning your theological standpoint.
My question was different. Thomas is something else while I never asked about your confession.

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
The US is willing to judge, but is it willing to receive its judgement?