• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A relationship with God.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans learn.

We have and own a natural life father mother boy baby girl baby. Human.

No thesis exists. You have to be human motivated to choose to theory.

Basic observation is SEEN first meaning I see present tense ...now I've seen....past tense.

Said right where you are. Human natural science is first.

Human frustration asks..... why are groups of humans supported to lie. History is human behaviour and coercion for self gain.

Pretty basic advice for humans knowing what an intelligent rational human is.

Why a human legal system was implemented as human lying is dangerous.

The bible. Testimonials.

The bible. A shut book with a humans sworn oath to only tell the truth.

Pretty basic if you didn't theory we'd have no problems. As humans on earth.

To be intelligent.

I know that loving humans by behaviours do not own a need to theory or argue about not being a human.

And arguing was forced on us by theists. Just humans.

So today we have scientists with machines they totally control as humans. Humans pretending their machines own created representation and lying. Biology is first.

No theories no machines no liars either. Basic human intelligence. To want to tell the truth you remove what reasons coercive lying was used for.

Owning no invention or machine owns no thesis.

As medical wisdom is human aware human to human.

As humans didn't think creation into being nor do your thoughts own why creation exists.

Basic intelligence.

So if I say. When you machine owner reacted earths products life became attacked. Biology of life changed. We became sick.

It's obvious why. You don't really own the rights to change naturally evolved creation. As it doesn't exist for humans science purposes.

Creation exists supporting our life.

So the planetary purpose became our human argument.

With humans giving hierarchy to what earth conditions supported life's health and nature balances versus life seen early age dying sacrificed.

Also pretty basic.

So we said the states that supported humans life health were the highest terms. So we said it was gods. By planetary status only.

As you are a human who looks sees assesses then demands. By human life living in it's experience.

As science took the highest mass status attacked destroys converts it to practice human science.

Life's human lesson only said. Our origin human family as family is our life healthy. Conscious. Spiritual.

As compared to Inherited biology life attacked by science of humans history old technology now new technology. With Ai machines. That state causing a totally irrational human theists thinking status.

Cannot tell any human truth when they theory as they don't impose natural advice place and position first. Highest. As they seek the least and most destroyed.

Human mind controlled. Human minds don't control our planet nor the heavens. Yet when they theory they pretend they do.

So the testimonials were about human behaviours and human theists telling lies and betraying human and animal life naturally living on earth.

Yet human theory's by behaviours demonstrate the human ego believes concepts that are fake. The fake status is imposed ownership. And by the status I want and then I want to own impose it by a fake human right.

Why group human behaviour was notated as life's destroyer on earth. As we have lived the experience again and again.

If you lose your origin mind by atmospheric machine caused changes you would be affected by how you think and what you believe.

Is our lifes conscious warnings.

By introduction of a new effect not previously existing. Which became a teaching.

Which was humans voice and image recording. Proven by human machines today using the exact condition.

Yet none of you apply rational thought to the status machines use recorded image and voice. Of everything.

And machines transmit out from earth so only machine cosmic conditions would transmit back. All machines.

If you ask should you have invented technology the human answer was already no. Which you ignore.

We've learnt this human lesson before.

Which places the state of the cause before biology even existed. Which is why the human inventor began lying about consciousness.

Recorded voice. Recorded image. Displaced biological origins. By human scientists themselves. The man. The adult. The father.

Was the legal teaching. What satanic science of men had caused.

Why phenomena is self proven. As human men father scientists had caused it.

You can only discuss the topic or learn about the topic via a living humans experience.

As the state to be recorded exists before biology had. So when you physically die as body human conscious owner the state life was recorded still exists.

It exists the state before you are sexually conceived. It exists after you die.

Life as biology sperm ovary is before you biologically exist.

You biological grow into a baby.

A physical sex act brings forth new human life.

Phenomena. The state took the higher living water human memory away from conscious health.

If we lived wholly and not sacrificed the phenomena would not be noticed as we would not exist life changed.

Is the theists teaching.

Now any human can use the same just thinking argument.

Created creation seems to prove that a pre form of something existed before burn and evolution cooling.

Yet that subject is just reasoning not fact. Is agreeable and can't be argued about.

As human invention is only physical human manipulation of earths mass.

If consciousness to think says when I die living dying in created creation. I believe I still own one highest conscious spirit body I name as eternal.

It's only a theme not a state or a fact. And it's non arguable. As human consciousness says so.

The state heavenly life recorded is in fact a human know scientific state that humans caused. And is not the subject or term eternal.

If a theist says my thinking theism is exact about out in space as eternal by their conditions. It's not the same subject.

Hence trying to force your machine subject onto my mind's human belief is as pathetic as what you are. Machine controller.

No machine. No fake human status either. With you claiming my life as a human began by machine conditions is who we argue against. Titled Satanists...the science community.

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
What I notice about this is how you are just repeating what we hear in a Christian church. None of this has any factual basis, so I wonder why you decided to adopt and accept what your church said, and now believe it's true. Have you ever stopped and pondered why you behave this way?
As oft said by the believer, my personal experience with god is what makes me believe. But I have thought about why I believed what I did, and am no longer a Christian. I suppose I’m a deist, currently.
Have you considered that there are other ways to empower your thinking about how you value yourself? Does it not trouble you that your self-value depends on ideas that you acknowledge might not be true? This seems to put you in a position where you have anxiety, and have to work to maintain the religious illusions, especially when your life situation is stressful and miracles do not come true?
I believe you are right. I can empower myself without religion. It is within me.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A few basic human questions.

Should Jesus have occurred. When human men the theist thinker stated its my practice science. Says I am a human man first with God.

Placing the human with god and term natural first place.

So if you ask should you be sick?
So if you ask should you be suffering?

Some humans say you aren't as Jesus saved you.

As a human I don't tell lies for any self purpose. Yet some humans do.

It's determined human behaviour for self gain.

Hence if it's natural human fact we are one species the human as we're equal. Does it matter who theoried science or does it matter who tells the truth?

So if you remove position man and say humans were first with God. No life sacrifice exists.

Which is exact science. As natural science is first position.

Now if a man says I must tell my truth. As I had in fact been the theist of all science terms. Before I practiced it.

You aren't doing a very good job of truth telling.

As Jesus should never have occurred as correct science terms.

Try to argue irrational human indoctrination was why a human legal position usurped the bible. On the closed bible.

I know the biggest mistake you made was to keep all of your evil scientific documents. As the temptation was too great for such a weak willed man.

Human truth as stated by your mother who you dishonoured. As my natural human woman status is your equal father to mother. I'm not unholy maths science you liars.

Truth in love

I don’t require scientific evidence to reinforce my faith in God, it is ultimately irrelevant to me. I’ve dived into Christian apologetics before, I used to need it to reinforce what I believe. But I have developed a relationship with God, rendering useless the need to prove God.
People who follow God(s) (however you view God), do you feel like you have a relationship with them? How can you best describe this relationship? Is your relationship sufficient proof of God’s existence for yourself?
I want to describe what I mean by a relationship with God, as I feel like perhaps this isn’t something theists (myself included), or atheists, fully grasp. Then I want you to describe your relationship with your God.
My relationship with God feels very similar to my relationships with people. God feels present, and is interactive with me. The more effort I put into the relationship, the closer we grow. When I stop talking to Him, we drift. It is the same as my relationships with humans. Though with God there is reverence and fear, something I don’t have for my fellow humans. My God has taught me a lot through His word and through life itself. He has guided my footsteps from the very moment I walked. I was lucky to start developing my relationship with God at an early age, and it only matures as time goes on. He has taught me to call on Him when I am in need. He has shown that He will protect me from myself and others. Such is my relationship with God.
If my happiness was dependent on another human being, the relationship would be considered toxic. My happiness is dependent on my relationship with God, but it is not toxic.
A couple atheists were asking me how I could believe in (my specific interpretation of) God if I could see that science might be contrary to what I believe. It is because of this relationship I have with Him. It is important and (in my belief) real.

I used to worry a bit about archeological evidence. I still find it interesting, but what really matters is in line with Christ talking to Peter. Flesh and blood did not revel it. There is a deep inner conviction that may be ignored and mocked, but we have it and it cannot be taken away.