• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rare occurence from God

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
kjw47, what is your 100% fact or undeniable evidence that Jesus actually appointed those 7/8 men you call your "real teachers"?
Their word! LOL I am feeling sorry for Jesus right now. And, I think it is a safe bet that it is wrong to feel that way.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If Jesus himself told a Jehovah's Witness something he or she needs to check with the governing body to check its truthfulness. Honest to God!

kjw47

kjw47, what is your 100% fact or undeniable evidence that Jesus actually appointed those 7/8 men you call your "real teachers"?

The teachings of Jesus prove it. You outright refuse to believe Jesus to believe religious dogma.

Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST-the kingdom and his YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- How many days have you accomplished this-John 4:22-24?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones who are dangling the promise of a Paradise Earth for anyone. That is his @kjw47 proof.

What other church is doing it? There are none. Nobody else is teaching the people of Earth that God's will is for Earth to become a paradise.

kjw47

Again, what is your 100% fact, from the Bible, that leads you believe those specific men that claim they were appointed to teach, have actually been appointed?

All of creation can see a mass of confusion in 34,000 different trinity based religions teaching 34,000 different truths.--There is ONE truth. God requires one to know it-John 4:22-24

djhwoodwerks

Again, what is your 100% fact, from the Bible, that leads you believe those specific men that claim they were appointed to teach, have actually been appointed?

All of creation can see a mass of confusion in 34,000 different trinity based religions teaching 34,000 different truths.--There is ONE truth. God requires one to know it-John 4:22-24

I'm starting to think you have no proof or there is no 100% fact that those specific men you claim are Jesus' real teachers were actually appointed.

What proof do you have, from the Bible, that those men you follow are actually appointed by God and Jesus as "real teachers"?

kjw47

I'm starting to think you have no proof or there is no 100% fact that those specific men you claim are Jesus' real teachers were actually appointed.

What proof do you have, from the Bible, that those men you follow are actually appointed by God and Jesus as "real teachers"?

YOU DONT LISTEN--- I said--the teachings of Jesus prove it. The facts of Israelite God worship history proves it.
Did I not show you the 6 important teachings from Jesus which included a different name--The only other name to fit all those spots=YHWH(Jehovah) no matter what you think or do. Get on board and believe Jesus--Why is that so much to ask of you. I GUARANTEE--100%--those that love Jesus believe him first everytime--satan rules this world.99% of it, Then there is the 1% who believe Jesus. He said Few will find the road.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And, wisely he has put me on ignore, though I do not know if he did it officially. I do not miss @kjw47 as much as I thought I might.

djhwoodwerks

YOU DONT LISTEN--- I said--the teachings of Jesus prove it.

The "teachings of Jesus" prove those men have been appointed by Jesus? You mean because they say there is no Trinity, nor eternal torment and that people should call God Jehovah, that's your proof?

Get on board and believe Jesus

You're not asking me to believe Jesus, like you believe you're doing, you're asking me to place my trust in 8 men that claim Jesus appointed them and that God is well pleased in them because they teach their own opinions as coming directly from God and then when God sees fit for His people to know the actual truth, He tells these men that like to teach their own opinion.

Naw, I'm good. I don't think that I can put my eternal existence in men that say, "Jesus and God completely trusts us to give food at the proper time, because we are directed by Holy Spirit, BUT we are just mere humans and even tho everything we teach is directed by the Holy Spirit, we will be wrong."

djhwoodwerks

Your "real teachers" publish out right lies like this, and you believe it,

*** w04 9/1 pp. 17-18 par. 18 Beware of “the Voice of Strangers” ***
Obeying Jehovah’s voice also means obeying Jesus’ voice, for Jehovah himself told us to do so. (Matthew 17:5) What does Jesus, the Fine Shepherd, tell us to do? He teaches us to make disciples and to trust “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matthew 24:45; 28:18-20)

Quote ONE verse where Jesus TEACHES us to "trust the faithful and discreet slave", just ONE. It surely isn't the verses they use as reference!

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
At Jesus baptism, God spoke from heaven( very rare) and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM.

1)Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)Matt 6)-- The Father would provide those things.
2)Matt 5:5-- Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH. ( Psalm 37:9-11,29)-- this has to be to the great multitude.
3)The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy(Father) name ( YHWH(Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches he has a God-his Father- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- so does Paul- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28, 1Cor8:6--Peter- 1Peter1:3--John at Rev 1:6--- One of the most taught teachings in the nt--Jesus has a God, his Father.
5) Jesus clearly teaches--at John 17: 1-6,26-- The one who sent him=Father( John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--Verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)
6) Making John 4:22-24 an everyday accomplishment in a true followers life.

Do you believe Jesus?

I believe everything Jesus said but I don’t believe the interpretations others place on His Words mainly those who claim to follow and believe in Him.

I think there are many wrong and invented interpretations that have nothing to do with what Jesus said or meant.

So.. yes the Bible is the Word of God but no I don’t accept anyone’s interpretation of His Words.

roger1440

I do stuff
The truth about him is in the bible. The truth about His God and Father is in the bible as well.
Since eternal life can only be found through Jesus, then them Jews, Muslims, Hindus and all the other religions are excluded from eternal life. Is that what you are saying?

kjw47

The "teachings of Jesus" prove those men have been appointed by Jesus? You mean because they say there is no Trinity, nor eternal torment and that people should call God Jehovah, that's your proof?

You're not asking me to believe Jesus, like you believe you're doing, you're asking me to place my trust in 8 men that claim Jesus appointed them and that God is well pleased in them because they teach their own opinions as coming directly from God and then when God sees fit for His people to know the actual truth, He tells these men that like to teach their own opinion.

Naw, I'm good. I don't think that I can put my eternal existence in men that say, "Jesus and God completely trusts us to give food at the proper time, because we are directed by Holy Spirit, BUT we are just mere humans and even tho everything we teach is directed by the Holy Spirit, we will be wrong."

34,000 religions= a mass of confusion, yet all claim to be lead by Holy spirit--One, has Jesus and holy spirit, the rest remain in their darkness. The teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth prove the JW teachers are the one. They DO NOT teach what Jesus actually taught in 33,999 of those religions. They teach the schools of men' dogmas are what the teachers get paid to teach--In the other-one Jesus' truths is taught for free to any who want truth.

kjw47

I believe everything Jesus said but I don’t believe the interpretations others place on His Words mainly those who claim to follow and believe in Him.

I think there are many wrong and invented interpretations that have nothing to do with what Jesus said or meant.

So.. yes the Bible is the Word of God but no I don’t accept anyone’s interpretation of His Words.

The 6 I shared are fact in every translation on earth.

kjw47

Since eternal life can only be found through Jesus, then them Jews, Muslims, Hindus and all the other religions are excluded from eternal life. Is that what you are saying?

99% living now were beaten centuries ago by satan. All who ever read the bible finds--99% mislead throughout all history--the only exception ever was when Israel was standing strong--they fell over and over. These last days all are witnessing=2Timothy 3

kjw47

Your "real teachers" publish out right lies like this, and you believe it,

*** w04 9/1 pp. 17-18 par. 18 Beware of “the Voice of Strangers” ***
Obeying Jehovah’s voice also means obeying Jesus’ voice, for Jehovah himself told us to do so. (Matthew 17:5) What does Jesus, the Fine Shepherd, tell us to do? He teaches us to make disciples and to trust “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matthew 24:45; 28:18-20)

Quote ONE verse where Jesus TEACHES us to "trust the faithful and discreet slave", just ONE. It surely isn't the verses they use as reference!

This applys as well--Luke 10:16= Jesus' real teachers.

roger1440

I do stuff
99% living now were beaten centuries ago by satan. All who ever read the bible finds--99% mislead throughout all history--the only exception ever was when Israel was standing strong--they fell over and over. These last days all are witnessing=2Timothy 3
You know people that are centuries old?

djhwoodwerks

In the other-one Jesus' truths is taught for free to any who want truth.

Well, I have never been to a church where I had to pay to listen. Which religion do you know of that demands it's members to pay for teaching?

They teach the schools of men' dogmas are what the teachers get paid to teach

Are you trying to say that your "real teachers" don't get paid to teach? I have had a few witnesses tell me your "real teachers" make a meager $150 a month, how do you suppose they can afford those expensive suits and jewelry they wear? I guess their god gives it to them?

34,000 religions= a mass of confusion, yet all claim to be lead by Holy spirit

Your "real teachers claim to be led by the Holy Spirit, and they teach the wrong things all the time.

One, has Jesus and holy spirit, the rest remain in their darkness.

You don't visit jw broadcasting very often, do you? Well, you should! Then you would know that it isn't Jesus and the Holy Spirit any more, it's the jw trinity, God, Jesus and the faithful slave. The Holy Spirit doesn't lead them anymore, it's Jesus and the slave guides all the rank and file. The slave has been promoted to the place of the Holy Spirit. I'm surprised you didn't know that, since everything you say you believe to be 100% fact.