• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rare occurence from God

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'll tell you @kjw what is twisting. It takes a MIGHTY twist to put Jesus in Heaven and on Earth at the same time.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Another twist. Jesus says that to believe in him is what can save a person. But you @kjw say what saves a person is to believe in Jehovah's Witnesses.

I call that a dirty rotten twist.

kjw47

Did you say he receives it at the beginning of the thousand years?

No. At the war in heaven at Rev 6-1914-- I told you the thousand year reign concerns Gods kingdom rule over the whole earth--no satan influences will be left--During that 1000 years earth will be transformed into a Eden( paradise)

kjw47

There you go again contradicting scripture! The white horse is shown riding on the Earth, but here you say, "He is ruling from Heaven".

Truly, I seriously doubt the ride ends until his whole mission is complete. It seems like there may be 2 rides of the white horse, it may be a continuous ride. Satan still has rule over 99% on earth today.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You cant understand for some reason. Most likely because you are standing in opposition to Jesus appointed teachers thus are standing in opposition to Jesus and God as well.
Saying so is such a sin you don't know! You are EQUATING them.

You are making the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses EQUAL to God.

If someone did that, would it be a sin, in your opinion?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The tribulation is began by the fall of Babylon the great( false religions) at the hand of the 7 headed beast.
I NEVER stated we were in the Trib. Can you read English?
I think you said that Jesus receives the crown at the beginning of the tribulation. Did you not say that?

Oeste

Wow you have no clue yet think you can speak on things you know 0.

Of course "I can speak on things I know". Are you in the habit of speaking on things you don't?

It appears so KJW because I'm still waiting for an answer. It's a simple question. It doesn't require rocket science.

Read the New World Translation, then read the Watchtower and tell us which is correct. Is it the Master or the Governing Board? Is it all the slaves or just a few? And where is the biblical support? I've already asked 3 times. I see no need to ask a fourth.

Since you claim to read English, answer the question! You're the teacher with "the truth" that's "in the truth" remember? We shouldn't have to run, chase you down the hallway and then drag you out of a utility closet in order to get an answer.

It was seen, because it occurred--Yet the ones blinded by satan( 2Cor 4:4) cannot see, yet they saw it occur but are oblivious.

Now that, KJW, is just plain silly. It's double talk. Is this something they teach in your Ministry School? The kind of rationale we can expect if we start a bible study?? Your statement is not only circular, you managed to make it illogical as well!

You are wasting our time here KJW. I think we've given you ample opportunity...even to the point of encouragement...to answer a few questions truthfully and thoughtfully. Instead all you post are cryptic or couched responses laden with double speak which you hurl at @djhwoodwerks, @savagewind and myself. I see @Carlita has already given up on you.

This thread has been extremely frustrating and disappointing. Djhwoodwerks, Savagewind...if you want to continue your one sided discussion with him please feel free to do so. But please, print this thread out. I suppose if a meteor is ever headed our way at Armageddon because we refused to hear "the truth" all we'll have to do is shout "kjw47 !" and wave this thread in the air.

In the interim I think KJW47 may want to muse and parse his last circular response a few more times.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Then how did this become a truth- Daniel 12:4? That truth would become abundant here in these last days.) At the proper time( When God wills) Matt 24:45
And how do your scholars explain the following facts?
From Moses on up until this very day--taught, served, and worshipped in every synagogue and temple of Israel--a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)-- The God taught to Matthew Mark, Peter, John and Jesus his first 30 years. They never refuted that God--they taught that God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12,---2Cor 2:3, 1Cor 15:24-28, 1Peter 1:3, Rev 1:6--Jesus has a God, his Father( YHWH(Jehovah)--

Your translations teach 2 different Gods--Paul was 100% correct-1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all, the Father.

I believe that is false.

I believe none of that is a fact that contradicts the Trinity.

Muffled

Jesus in me
If you are good I might be able to get you included in our weekly golf game. Both Jesus and God always like having a 4th along for the show. :) Are you free on Thursday mornings? :D

I believe a spirit can't golf. However maybe you could get God to incarnate into another body besides Jesus. I couldn't be fourth because I am already a third having the Paraclete.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Every Israelite from Moses on up would denounce a trinity. Including Jesus--John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- you outright refuse to believe Jesus over dogma lies.

I believe that is speculation. Who knows about whether a reborn Moses would be able to discern the Trinity or not?

I believe Jesus defines the Trinity so your efforts to include Him are in vain.

I believe what Jesus says and you do not. I believe you are stuck in JW dogma.

djhwoodwerks

The war in heaven--satan kicked out forever

That happened before Adam and Eve, satan was on the earth in the garden.

NO TRINITY GOD EXISTS.

Matthew 28:19 (ESV Strong's) baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

There's the Trinity!

Why not just be baptized in the name of Jehovah, or just the name of Jesus, why the name of ALL THREE?

kjw47

Saying so is such a sin you don't know! You are EQUATING them.

You are making the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses EQUAL to God.

If someone did that, would it be a sin, in your opinion?

I of course expect you to reject Jesus truth--all who are standing in opposition falsely reason daily.--Luke 10:16 says you are in error.

kjw47

Of course "I can speak on things I know". Are you in the habit of speaking on things you don't?

It appears so KJW because I'm still waiting for an answer. It's a simple question. It doesn't require rocket science.

Read the New World Translation, then read the Watchtower and tell us which is correct. Is it the Master or the Governing Board? Is it all the slaves or just a few? And where is the biblical support? I've already asked 3 times. I see no need to ask a fourth.

Since you claim to read English, answer the question! You're the teacher with "the truth" that's "in the truth" remember? We shouldn't have to run, chase you down the hallway and then drag you out of a utility closet in order to get an answer.

Now that, KJW, is just plain silly. It's double talk. Is this something they teach in your Ministry School? The kind of rationale we can expect if we start a bible study?? Your statement is not only circular, you managed to make it illogical as well!

You are wasting our time here KJW. I think we've given you ample opportunity...even to the point of encouragement...to answer a few questions truthfully and thoughtfully. Instead all you post are cryptic or couched responses laden with double speak which you hurl at @djhwoodwerks, @savagewind and myself. I see @Carlita has already given up on you.

This thread has been extremely frustrating and disappointing. Djhwoodwerks, Savagewind...if you want to continue your one sided discussion with him please feel free to do so. But please, print this thread out. I suppose if a meteor is ever headed our way at Armageddon because we refused to hear "the truth" all we'll have to do is shout "kjw47 !" and wave this thread in the air.

In the interim I think KJW47 may want to muse and parse his last circular response a few more times.

Its fact--How many do you think saw rev 6 occur in 1914-- Every one living saw it, yet Are in darkness so could not see it, but it did occur so in reality all saw it. God gave the ability to reason, try it.
I have no idea what you are talking about concerning the GB and Faithful slave--You don't have a clue about them how it works.

kjw47

I believe that is false.

I believe none of that is a fact that contradicts the Trinity.

2Cor 4:4--is why--Your god is blinding you.
Fact--no matter what any man with a white collar teaches the opposite--1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all the Father. Everyone teaching a trinity calls Jesus a liar-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12

kjw47

I believe that is speculation. Who knows about whether a reborn Moses would be able to discern the Trinity or not?

I believe Jesus defines the Trinity so your efforts to include Him are in vain.

I believe what Jesus says and you do not. I believe you are stuck in JW dogma.

You believe translations from Catholicism--your eternal life is being placed in Catholicism translating do you understand this reality--No originals left when the protestants translated--only Catholicism translating remained. So either Catholicism is correct--or not one of them is.

kjw47

That happened before Adam and Eve, satan was on the earth in the garden.

Matthew 28:19 (ESV Strong's) baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

There's the Trinity!

Why not just be baptized in the name of Jehovah, or just the name of Jesus, why the name of ALL THREE?

Wow this post is pure darkness--Your error--- God made the angel who became satan, over the whole earth, The bible says--he got jealous and wanted to be worshipped-- In the book of Job satan was in heaven.. Rev 6 is the war in heaven. It did not start until 1914--you live in darkness.

The same applies to being baptized in the name--as stop in the name of the LAW.