• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rare occurence from God

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Whoever finds the real Jesus. He sends those to his Father, The Father shows that one-- thus they know 100% God is real.

This does not relate to my posts

Simple:

Do not look at what man discribes as trinity; you fighting against the wind

Scripture discribes the trinity as a relationship.

It uses-son OF god, jesus is FROM god, the son is a REPRENTATION of the father

All prepositions that show the relationship between one thing and another

You are adding to scripture

kjw47

@kjw47

Catholics at one time killed pagans for participating in what they called idol worship. Things many ant-Catholics today opposed shared similar feelings of the original christian beliefs until later in the Roman picked it up again. Unfortunately, today's Roman Catholic or Catholic in general shifted from quote on quote worshiping idols (if one likes) to, after popes came a long, more worshiping what the idols represented. The reason the idols (or statues) looked as if they were worshiped back them was because people were illiterate. So, they used things like Carpet Pages (carpet design with a letter and pictures sown to depict the "beautiful word of god." So, the bible was depicted in pictures since people could not read. Same as with statues. That's why you see relief statues because they felt that free standing statues people will worship (and get killed because of it).

Roman Catholicism didn't promote worship to statues. Christianity in general before Romanism did not. Medieval European history (art I'm taking up now) is very interesting in its art.

While you can say trinity (relationship with father, son, and holy spirit) is pagan all you want, but the actual word not man's depiction of it is a scriptural concept. People actually believed that the son, jesus christ, had a father who was the creator. They also believed that when christ died his (holy) spirit came among people and that's when the apostles spread the word and evangelized.

Jump to today, that history is still going on. Jehovah's Witness, evangelists, and in part Catholics are still pushing christ and the belief on pagans (like myself and many people on RF) as if your truth is the truth; it is not.

Unfortunately, you and many are reinventing the wheel.

If you want people to come to christ and share the truth you know if, you need to change your approach. I know you said you "tried" before but, if you think of it, is this approach any better than the one you said you tried? I'm thinking it was more frustration; everyone has their own truth.

I honestly in my heart feel if we didn't have laws against it, christians whether peer pressured and/or not, would kill pagans for not believing what they do. There are subtle ways to "kill" people from indoctrination and others like befriending someone for the sole purpose of saving them.

There are many ways to evangelize. There are many ways to spread the gospel.

The former is very rude and will not bring people to christ until they for themselves find christ and god. The latter is more educational. It will also help individuals find peers who think as they do without displacing their beliefs and thoughts as false.

It's a growing process. Sounds like you're stuck in your ways.

This post was for any who read it. I assume you won't but then, I like to converse about things of meat not go back and forth about truths without dialogue.

You can read some of this history here: The Christian Church and its Persecutions of Pagans Not all of my info is online. Though, it takes good will and acceptance to believe me especially online.

They had no right to persecute anyone. Jesus taught--LOVE, PEACE, UNITY--not persecute. They became murderers in their darkness. They burned the members of their own religion alive. For anything that they thought was heresy.Even trying to read the bible for themselves--anyone trying to translate were burned alive at the stake= satans will. No branch ever fixed it.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
They had no right to persecute anyone. Jesus taught--LOVE, PEACE, UNITY--not persecute. They became murderers in their darkness. They burned the members of their own religion alive. For anything that they thought was heresy.Even trying to read the bible for themselves--anyone trying to translate were burned alive at the stake= satans will. No branch ever fixed it.

How does this relate to my post?

Go deeper

kjw47

Yes. I know.

Go beyond that.

Jesus has a relationship with his father

His son has a relationship with his father

His human son when resurrected spirit came upon people

Christ spirit has a relationship with the people

He still has a relationship with his father (at his right hand)

Relationship between faith and son is: duality
Relationship between father, son, and spirit is: trinity

It is not a made up word.

Ignore what man says about the trinity

Focus on scripture ONLY

Anyone can have a relationship with the Father. They must live now to do his will( Matt 7:21, John 5:30) as Jesus lived to do.

kjw47

So jesus, Jehovah, and spirit are aliens to each other??

The translating errors like at John 1:1--no capitol G God belongs in the last line. Its ERROR.
Giving worship to a mortal Jesus( in every trinity translation on earth) = ERROR.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
This is how the bible describes the trinity

• My Father is greater than I [Jesus].”—John 14:28. *

• “I [Jesus] ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God, and your God.”—John 20:17.

• “To us there is but one God, the Father.”—1 Corinthians 8:6.

• “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”—1 Peter 1:3.

• “These things saith the Amen [Jesus], . . . the beginning of the creation of God.”Revelation 3:14. *

JW.org

This is The Church defines it

20 Bible verses that mention all Trinity members

This is how The Church defines it

Jesus revealed that God is Father in an unheard-of sense: he is Father not only in being Creator; he is eternally Father in relation to his only Son, who is eternally Son only in relation to his Father: "No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and any one to whom the Son chooses to reveal him."64

241 For this reason the apostles confess Jesus to be the Word: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"; as "the image of the invisible God"; as the "radiance of the glory of God and the very stamp of his nature".65

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit," (Matthew 28:19).

-

Define the trinity

I honestly dont know what trinity you are talking about. Evangalist say jesus is the creator. Catholics do not.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It makes no sense to--you are seeing like this-2Cor 4:4--most do.

JW describes the trinity, or relationship with father, son, and holy spirit by prepositions. They use scripture to relate each role of god together as one purpose.

What trinity are you talking about??

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
It makes no sense to--you are seeing like this-2Cor 4:4--most do.

Explain it how you would.

I asked you does the father and son have a relationship with each other.

I also asked what does the trinity mean to you

I asked do you know what relationship means

I also asked to provide scripture that proves jesus and Jehovah have nothing to do with each other

Its not a JW thing, I know that. Even JW people here explain it with commentary. My friends do as well.

I dont understand why you cant

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@kjw47

KJ. I honestly think you already built a conclusion of my points to where you block your mind from seeing anything new beyond what you already expect me to say.

Its saying "she will say this" and if I mentioned it, its a confirmed bias that the definition you have in your head somehow supersedes what I actually said.

Good communication does not hold onto what you Think I and any one on this thread will say.

1. For example, you kept going as if I were a trinitarian. You never asked; you assumed. When I said I was not, for one post you actually listened then went back where you started.

Maybe its a habit like you could be brushing over this post too. It does not lend for any good conversation.

Everytime I use the word trinity its a :mad: hot :mad: word for you. Scripture does not use trinity the say you get from evangalists and what you Think catholics (othorodox greek, roman, anglo) believe.

You skip over the word: :( relationship, because you keep thinking Im saying one thing when Im not.

2. For example, you mentioned to someone else I was saying jesus IS god. :eek: I was not. Ask for clarification.

Jesus is a human
Jesus is the son of god
Jesus is perfect (your words)

Reread that without assuming I mean one thing when I dont.

There are a lot of beliefs I agree with JW on because I met very nice straightforward people who took the time to answer my questions.

Online is not an excuse to avoid genuine hospiality. Debates are not arguments. They are presenting one topic, both presenting evidence for own claim, and a judge ideally says who has the best argument (claim/evidence not fussing) and how its presented for and against oneself or other.

:oops: It doesnt take effort to read and have a conversation. It does when you are arguing trying to defend a point that you dont know if I agree on.

Thats why I ask questions.

I dont like to argue.

Oeste

1925 is dead.

So isn't 1940 and 1975, but you have not answered my question. I put them in bold red letters for you so I'm not sure how you missed them. This is my 3rd time.

Does this mean 1914 is dead also?

I need you to try your best to answer my question the same way Carlita has been answering yours...with thought and responsive conversation.

After you have answered this clearly and distinctly feel, giving supportive arguments for your opinion, feel free to move on and answer the other questions.

Its 2018--This is where ones need to look.

Very good KJW! :)

It's 2018 and we're looking for you to answer a few questions. Hopefully we will not have to wait until 2019 to get them. :(

Many corrections have been made--

Why would a prophet of God need to "correct" anything when he speaks with the voice of God? Doesn't the prophet speak what Jehovah tells him to speak...nothing more and nothing less?

Also, who was the first to correct the false teachings of 1914, 1925, 1940, 1975? Was it Jehovah sole prophet or "Christendom"?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
One gets disfellowshipped for being unrepentant of their- own -wrong doing or thinking.
The bible teaches all will become one uder Jehovah and Jesus with them. You are correct--no individual false reasonings allowed-1Cor 1:10)-- unity of thought= Gods thought.
I wonder if thinking might be done away with in your Paradise.

Someone is disfellowshipped for her "thinking". Later, the governing body decides that they will change their idea about something and imagine! they change it to the idea that matches the idea that someone previously got disfellowshipped for and he or she was supposed to repent of that idea before he or she could get reinstated. At least it's funny.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wow--you really have it twisted in your made up false reasonings, Caused by a lack of true knowledge.
OK. So, tell us. What does "there remains" mean?

I think it means that after all is said and done only faith, hope, and love remains. How is that twisted, please?

kjw47

Explain it how you would.

I asked you does the father and son have a relationship with each other.

I also asked what does the trinity mean to you

I asked do you know what relationship means

I also asked to provide scripture that proves jesus and Jehovah have nothing to do with each other

Its not a JW thing, I know that. Even JW people here explain it with commentary. My friends do as well.

I dont understand why you cant

Yes they have a relationship
The trinity = non existent.
Of course they have things to do with each other---what a strange ? to ask.-- see here at Rev 1:1-- 2 beings--one is God( giver) one is not God-receiver.

kjw47

@kjw47

KJ. I honestly think you already built a conclusion of my points to where you block your mind from seeing anything new beyond what you already expect me to say.

Its saying "she will say this" and if I mentioned it, its a confirmed bias that the definition you have in your head somehow supersedes what I actually said.

Good communication does not hold onto what you Think I and any one on this thread will say.

1. For example, you kept going as if I were a trinitarian. You never asked; you assumed. When I said I was not, for one post you actually listened then went back where you started.

Maybe its a habit like you could be brushing over this post too. It does not lend for any good conversation.

Everytime I use the word trinity its a :mad: hot :mad: word for you. Scripture does not use trinity the say you get from evangalists and what you Think catholics (othorodox greek, roman, anglo) believe.

You skip over the word: :( relationship, because you keep thinking Im saying one thing when Im not.

2. For example, you mentioned to someone else I was saying jesus IS god. :eek: I was not. Ask for clarification.

Jesus is a human
Jesus is the son of god
Jesus is perfect (your words)

Reread that without assuming I mean one thing when I dont.

There are a lot of beliefs I agree with JW on because I met very nice straightforward people who took the time to answer my questions.

Online is not an excuse to avoid genuine hospiality. Debates are not arguments. They are presenting one topic, both presenting evidence for own claim, and a judge ideally says who has the best argument (claim/evidence not fussing) and how its presented for and against oneself or other.

:oops: It doesnt take effort to read and have a conversation. It does when you are arguing trying to defend a point that you dont know if I agree on.

Thats why I ask questions.

I dont like to argue.

you err-- I don't presume any of your answers or words.
If you are saying trinity exists which your posts are saying--there is only 1 trinity--a false one that does not exist. That is the only trinity I see when one mentions--trinity.