• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A quiz: How well do you know Norse Mythology?

Smoke

Done here.
I got 8 out of ten.

I missed the one about Loki's daughter; I had never heard of Eisa, and went with Elli thinking it was a variant of Hel.

I missed the one about who the father of Erna's children was, too. I knew it wasn't Jormungand, and I figured that neither Jotun nor Jarl was a proper name, so I went with Jord. If I had stopped to think about who Jord actually was, I wouldn't have picked her, but I still would have had only a 50/50 chance on that one.

I want a better quiz!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I am not even going to take the test; I am a remarkably ignorant person.:rolleyes:

Booko

Deviled Hen
[SIZE=+1]You scored: 10 / 10
Total points: 100
The average score for this quiz: 6 / 10
[/SIZE]

Booko

Deviled Hen
http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/Humanities/Norse-Mythology-128456.html

I got 9/10, missing the question about Loki's daughter. Some questions were almost stupidly easy while some were pretty tough. How do you guys fare?

Yeah, I thought the one about the abode of the Vanir was terribly easy. All you need is a slight familiarity with Germanic language.

Of course, if people have heard of anything in Norse myth, it's Fenrir or the death of Baldur. But then, you wouldn't want people to get too discouraged by being able to get none of the questions either.