• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Question to Luciferians

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
The carrying of the light. In solar metaphor, it is understanding, honoring, and spreading the light of the sun. All knowledge that can better all humanity is the realm of Luciferian philosophy. The only problem is the same ones that arise from other solar religions, though to a much lesser extent.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
The carrying of the light. In solar metaphor, it is understanding, honoring, and spreading the light of the sun. All knowledge that can better all humanity is the realm of Luciferian philosophy. The only problem is the same ones that arise from other solar religions, though to a much lesser extent.
How do you come to associate Luciferianism with the Sun when Lucifer has traditionally been associated with the planet Venus and the Moon?
Lucifer is known in Latin as the "Light Bringer", in Greek Lucifer is Hesperus meaning "bringer of dawn" the Morning Star Venus.

Premium Member
Venus was seen as the morning star in association with Lucifer, significant for leading in the dawn. This itself is the association with the sun.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Imo, to be Luciferian is to bear light and truth as a principle for all others to see. It's an attitude and way of life in hoping to bring revelation to as many people as you reasonably can while also respecting that not everyone is necessarily going to consider whatever revelation you bring to them. This revelation(s) need not really be spiritual but rather just be a way of thinking critically about the world and themselves. To me, Luciferianism isn't something one practices on their own but something they practice on conjunction with another religion(s).

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Lucifer is the Principle of Compassion for Life and Creation, the Light born in the Womb of Darkness . . . defiance of corrupt authority and the Current of Spiritual Evolution. Lucifer is that core level of the Cosmos. The Principle of Self development. The model of individuality, individuation, and independence. Lucifer is symbolized from culture to culture and is defined by that culture. Lucifer is a Collective Name for Spiritual Freedom.

But Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for rebellion, enlightenment and advancement as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself . . . the DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultraweak proton emissions in other words, light! A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.

"Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the lifeforce, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star and now we know we have our own inner light."
Lynn Picknett (The Secret History of Lucifer).

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I see Luciferianism as a consciousness raising and consciousness expanding process of growth and evolution. We all have our own unique, individual psychological hang ups we have to resolve in order to grow, so the exact process will be different for each individual. Luckily, people also have similarities, so we can also compare notes and learn from each other as well.

ExOrienteNox

Magician
For me Luciferianism is to become Master of my own Life, To Perfect myself in the Physical plane as well as in the Spiritual Plane of Existence, To me Lucifer Represent Bringer of The Knowledge of Both Light ( the Higher Self) and Darkness ( the Primal Self) and he is the Perfect exemple on how i can master these Two Aspect and bring them into Harmony in my life in order to achieve my Highest Goal in Life.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
For me Luciferianism is to become Master of my own Life, To Perfect myself in the Physical plane as well as in the Spiritual Plane of Existence, To me Lucifer Represent Bringer of The Knowledge of Both Light ( the Higher Self) and Darkness ( the Primal Self) and he is the Perfect exemple on how i can master these Two Aspect and bring them into Harmony in my life in order to achieve my Highest Goal in Life.

I can dig your philosophy of Life EON. ;) The "Light" to me are those elements of the Higher Self come into manifest being, and the "Darkness" are those hidden elements of the Higher Self yet to come into manifest being. Darkness is infinite and is symbolic of the primordial essence of conscious existence, the limitless potential and continuity of Willful Being.

Welcome to the forums.

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

ExOrienteNox

Magician
I can dig your philosophy of Life EON. ;) The "Light" to me are those elements of the Higher Self come into manifest being, and the "Darkness" are those hidden elements of the Higher Self yet to come into manifest being. Darkness is infinite and is symbolic of the primordial essence of conscious existence and the continuity of Willful Being.

Welcome to the forums.

/Adramelek\

Thank you !

Premium Member
I like it.

James Lyon

Blackened Flame I am.
Dark ignorance of the flesh bound.
As hot as I will I am.
With wholeness need another's light not I.
With wholeness will I, whom I feed mine.
If one not know thine energy, Will it mine.
If this one knows not of their energy, they deserve it not.
Waste is of no abundance.

Last edited:

ThirtyThree

Can you explain what Luciferianism is to you in one brief paragraph?
Luciferianism to me is, simply put, the pursuit to become wise, and taking on the vestments, conforming to the image of The Morning Star. It is not that we already shine with brilliant fire, it is that through obedience to the spirit of Lucifer, we can reach our potential as stars.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
"Man is of a dual Nature. His life is only a success when these two Natures come to exist in perfect harmony."

Miles

A philosophy that emphasizes veneration of a lightbearer, passion, power in the hands of the people, courage, questioning authority and dogma, rebellion against injustice, and seeking knowledge and truth.