• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

a QUESTION for those who don't believe in GOD

OUT OF curiosity !!!!

how do you think we human being came into existence ??

lets keep it civil)(

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Have you studied evolution? Or do you mean how did the universe come into existence?

Evolution! The latest genetic research is backing this up too.

Can I ask a question for those who believe in God? How did God come into existence?

Evolution! The latest genetic research is backing this up too.

Can I ask a question for those who believe in God? How did God come into existence?

for us who believe in God ( we are most certain that God is the Creator) and some of ALLAH'S names are (The Originator The Finder The First The last )

freethinker44

OUT OF curiosity !!!!

how do you think we human being came into existence ??

I don't know. If I had to give an answer right now, I would say we came here through evolution, life begun by abiogenesis and the universe begun with the big bang.

But really, none of this has anything to with my belief or lack of belief in god wouldn't affect it even if all three theories were proven wrong.

logician

not every one believes in evolution thats what i want to find out, and about the universe that's gonna start a boring discussion

Evolution is not a religion, it is a science, which means it has much evidence to support it. It's not a matter of belief.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Perhaps your real question should have been how did life initiate, ie where did it come from, in which case if you type the word "Abiogenesis" in Wikipedia or google you may begin to be enlightened in a most fascinating subject, with out the need for smoke and mirrors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

not every one believes in evolution ...

Not every one accepts evolution as the mechanism but any one who has looked critically at the facts could not draw any other conclusion than that evolutionary theory best describes the overwhelming evidence.

If you had some evidence to the contrary I and most others here would be most interested in seeing it.

IMHO to deny evolution is a bit pointless as you would be denying the truth.

Cheers

Last edited:
Can I ask why you didn't make a separate thread dealing with that question, so this one doesn't get derailed?

Apologies, but I thought the question was relevant to the OP question. The OP asked how did humans come into existence, so working backwards the question leads to how did the universe come into existence, and I assume the OP suspects 'God did it', so logically taking the question one further step backwards, I asked, "How did God come into existence?"

I know its not good drills to answer a question with a question, so sorry.

dust1n

Zindīq
Apologies, but I thought the question was relevant to the OP question. The OP asked how did humans come into existence, so working backwards the question leads to how did the universe come into existence, and I assume the OP suspects 'God did it', so logically taking the question one further step backwards, I asked, "How did God come into existence?"

I know its not good drills to answer a question with a question, so sorry.

No biggie's.

TO OP. Probably evolution, right circumstances on earth causes life to form, life changes to adaptation and evolve to meet new changes, eventually BAM. Humans.

If not evolution, my guess would be aliens. To me, that seems more likely than creationism.

Wannabe Yogi

not every one believes in evolution

Atheists feel very comfortable with modern science giving answers along the lines of the evolution and the creation of the universe. It is very clear that today we have a rational explanation for the existence of the cosmos that needs no personal God creating it. In the last 100 years modern secular thought has back religion into a corner. They no longer need trust in scriptures to find how we came to exist. If we as people of faith just keep pointing at our scriptures as proof of the origins of the universe. We will just look more and more absurd. If our ideas are true we should be able to prove them with rational thought, and the universe her self will speak to our defense. If not religion will just become more and more of a joke in the eyes of the educated.

dust1n

Zindīq
Atheists feel very comfortable with modern science giving answers along the lines of the evolution and the creation of the universe. It is very clear that today we have a rational explanation for the existence of the cosmos that needs no personal God creating it. In the last 100 years modern secular thought has back religion into a corner. They no longer need trust in scriptures to find how we came to exist. If we as people of faith just keep pointing at our scriptures as proof of the origins of the universe. We will just look more and more absurd. If our ideas are true we should be able to prove them with rational thought, and the universe her self will speak to our defense. If not religion will just become more and more of a joke in the eyes of the educated.

:yes:

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
for us who believe in God ( we are most certain that God is the Creator) and some of ALLAH'S names are (The Originator The Finder The First The last )

Just curious what test did you apply to the evidence to come to the conclusion "we are most certain that God is the Creator"?

If you did no test then the best you can do is "We HOPE that god maybe a creator, because it would make life so simple and I would not have to think about complex subjects".

Cheers

Last edited:

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Just curious what test did you apply to the evidence to come to the conclusion "we are most certain that God is the Creator"?

If you did no test then the best you can do is "We HOPE that god maybe a creator, because it would make life so simple and I would not have to think about complex subjects".

there are many proofs here is onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM&feature=related
check this out???

I am glad you brought this video up, its claims have been examined before on other threads, and basically dismissed. I would most definitely NOT call anything quoted in the above video as PROOF, it merely speculates stretching the meaning of ambiguous ancient prose. It is naive to say the least, making broad sweeping statements based on one or two words and their different interpretations.

What I asked for was some logical debate of evidence, not a pile of waffle this video represents.

Cheers

MSizer

MSizer

there are many proofs here is onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM&feature=related
check this out???

Oh no, here we go again. Let me guess, the Qur'anic proofs, right? I call them the Qur'anic goofs, because any self respecting human being, muslim or non muslim, will dismiss such ridiculous folly as for the weak of mind.

Seriously, those who do not believe in god generally (not all of course) simply have the humility to admit they simply don't know for sure what started it all. There have been some intruiguing theories, some of which we can grant some creedance to, but nobody can claim to know for sure.

As for evolution, the process by which life grew into such incredible diversity, the evidence is piled higher than the mountains.

Oh no, here we go again. Let me guess, the Qur'anic proofs, right? I call them the Qur'anic goofs, because any self respecting human being, muslim or non muslim, will dismiss such ridiculous folly as for the weak of mind.

Seriously, those who do not believe in god generally (not all of course) simply have the humility to admit they simply don't know for sure what started it all. There have been some intruiguing theories, some of which we can grant some creedance to, but nobody can claim to know for sure.

As for evolution, the process by which life grew into such incredible diversity, the evidence is piled higher than the mountains.

i wont even answer you, you think your grandfather is an ape so please keep quit until human are done talking