• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Question for Theists

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Again you said a lot but nothing justifies the term false status.

I already represented it clearly and even mathematically. You don't have a single point to refute what I said.

Freewill behaves so, unless you have something better then tell us how freewill can be achieved. God and how humans get to His truth can be logically presented. If you would like to defy even logic with your own freewill, then so be it. It only represents that you lack the ability to think and behave responsibly! You defy logic itself in order to fight God, then so be it!
I am not in any fight with O pi or O PHI science calculated changes to AS ABOVE....so BELOW themes.

God the stone fusion owns cold clear gases to be stone...not alight.

You do nuclear reactions and force them to become alight to remove God mass back to some nuclear sludge.

Night time gases seen in the night UFO irradiation multi colours burning. As clear cold gases in zero space as its beginnings, emptiness.

And you want to say a human minding their own business....who own life due to 2 human being parents having sex is acting out against GOD? And you claim yourself to be sensible?

How can free will be achieved asks the scientist.....you own it in natural form...the freedom of all will is everything. About time you concluded that science is a fake/artificial fraudulent believer that it can manufacture GOD.

The argument.....I am a male human, I am one self. Male...where did you get your cells from for your life? Oh, I got them from my human Mother body. Okay, so you say science is Sophia...and MATHS.....so where did you get your cells from human male? Maths or your human Mother?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theory about God......UFO conversion removal of the MASS of God back to the status of disappearance.

Original theme and theory about Planet Earth, its destruction and removal by conditions Sun radiation.

Fact of human information.

Ask a male who prophecies what he claims is his owned future...a human male.

Who only exists if human sex re creates his baby human life.

Says Numbers are infinite and his future....yet he says ______________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and it keeps on going into oblivion.

So males used WORDS to define status.

SION he said is GOD, held fusion.

VION he said is the infinite...it never ends he says by his thinking about it as compared to his own person.

A male human owns his life o held cellular function in natural light 12. Science God Earth heavens does not own that concept....so he lit up the night time sky instead.

The male scientist says I tried to calculate into a future to have my own DNA destroyed.....which historically is owned by all naturally living and supported existence.

The tree of life might once have lived a longer length of life......some old trees today about 400 years old.

Ask a male why animal and human life who own about 100 years in each body...for some animals do own a long life...why they got removed yet Nature remained?

And then you claim a story as a scientist The Tree of Life he says.

If you challenge an occult theme UFO and self, then ask or question how human males could calculate self life removal when they never owned any life in any future.....it is because they did.

Therefore today the mentality of that male removed from being spiritual amongst us equates his conscious design human life/brain interactive choices based on what he gave his mind away to....and all harm occurred to DNA.....a built robot to have sex with......claiming and my designer science life will go on...…...and uses his other machine to finish us off.