• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Question for Creationists

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So let's see, you were there Right.

The bible does Support the earth as being Millions to Billions of years old.

That's how little people actually knows what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

Nice edit.

No, we know how various Christians make the error of reinterpreting the Bible to make it match reality. That is a dishonest approach to your book of myths. If it is true reinterpreting should not be necessary.

Faithofchristian

Once again the tell that we are going to be hearing something incredibly ignorant.

Where did they write about dinosaurs in the Bible? I know which verses you are going to reference, I just need the laugh.

Yeah sure you don't a clue, which and what Verse's.
The Bible speaks about the world that then was. This being the world in which the dinosaurs lived.

So I gave you a verse, now where is it found in the Bible, you did say, that you will know what verse I would say. So Go Figure

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yeah sure you don't a clue, which and what Verse's.
The Bible speaks about the world that then was. This being the world in which the dinosaurs lived.

So I gave you a verse, now where is it found in the Bible, you did say, that you will know what verse I would say. So Go Figure

Where did you give me a verse? At best it looks like you are reinterpreting a verse in light of today's knowledge. That is an error on your part.

Try again.

Altfish

Veteran Member
So let's see, you were there Right.

The bible does Support the earth as being Millions to Billions of years old.

That's how little people actually knows what the Bible Support's and confirm's.
Tremendous, then how come it was only in recent times that the age was determined as anything apart from a 'few thousand years old'. If your book is so accurate why doesn't it spell it out clearly?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I didn't insist nothing, are you paying attention or is that too hard for you.

I said if people want to be taught in school about the bible, No one's forcing anyone to take up that class.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean everyone else has to.

And they have places for teaching the Bible: Bible study classes in a church.

But it isn't the role of the public schools to teach your religion. It is the role of the public schools to teach the common basics of such areas as science and history, and to teach some basic skills, like arithmetic and writing.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You got to be kidding right,

What do you suppose happen to the dinosaurs. Or do you believe those dinosaur bones were just floating around in outer space and then one day, they just fell here on earth.
It just goes to show how much you don't know what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

It's all there within the pages of the bible, what caused the Extinction of the dinosaurs.

It just shows how little people don't know what the Bible Support's and confirm's.
Which Bible verses discuss the extinction of the dinosaurs?

Faithofchristian

And they have places for teaching the Bible: Bible study classes in a church.

But it isn't the role of the public schools to teach your religion. It is the role of the public schools to teach the common basics of such areas as science and history, and to teach some basic skills, like arithmetic and writing.

You actually don't know nor have any clue how people learned how to read and write and spell words. Before there were public schools.