• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Question for Creationists

Faithofchristian

But young kids don't have a choice, they are indoctrinated with 'faith', unproven fables. Also, just try opting out of lessons, there is no alternative lesson or spare teacher; you are told to sit at the back and get on with 'something'.
I notice that you ignore my references to tax and god being offended.[

Are you freaking kidding me, that's why they are kids, and parents are the parents of those kids.
You do as your parents say to do. But in your case, you believe that kids are the parents. Are you freaking kidding me.

No wonder Liberal democrates are called Snow Flakes.

Faithofchristian

Wrong again. So you have never studied the Bible. The contradictions in the Bible are numerous, the list is amazingly long. It is a bit of a joke. In fact here is a video that has fun with the many amazing contradictions in the Bible, all of them used are cited by verse:

As to the myths in the Bible that tells me you have either not read it or have no education in the sciences. How can you make such a statement when you have no ability to defend it?

Well you show yourself of not knowing what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

All you got is what someone else has told you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well you show yourself of not knowing what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

All you got is what someone else has told you.
Wow! The verses that contradict are given in the video. You can check them out yourself. That was merely an example. Sadly you do not even understand your book of myths and you clearly do not understand how it has been shown to be wrong.

Since you believe the myths of the Bible let's go over one. Do you believe the flood myth? If so what is your interpretation of the flood myth.

Faithofchristian

Wow! The verses that contradict are given in the video. You can check them out yourself. That was merely an example. Sadly you do not even understand your book of myths and you clearly do not understand how it has been shown to be wrong.

Since you believe the myths of the Bible let's go over one. Do you believe the flood myth? If so what is your interpretation of the flood myth.

That all depends on what flood your referring to.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Seeing you have no understanding about the bible, for your information there were two floods, so it all depends on which flood your talking about.

Now it appears that you are reinterpreting the Bible to go along with your false beliefs. What makes you think that there were "two floods"? And if there were such floods why is there no evidence of them?

Faithofchristian

Now it appears that you are reinterpreting the Bible to go along with your false beliefs. What makes you think that there were "two floods"? And if there were such floods why is there no evidence of them?

You got to be kidding right,

What do you suppose happen to the dinosaurs. Or do you believe those dinosaur bones were just floating around in outer space and then one day, they just fell here on earth.
It just goes to show how much you don't know what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

It's all there within the pages of the bible, what caused the Extinction of the dinosaurs.

It just shows how little people don't know what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

What do you suppose happen to the dinosaurs. Or do you believe those dinosaur bones were just floating around in outer space and then one day, they just fell here on earth.
It just goes to show how much you don't know what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

It's all there within the pages of the bible, what caused the Extinction of the dinosaurs.

It just shows how little people don't know what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

Why do you use such phrases as "You got to be kidding" when you can only oppose it with an incredibly ignorant statement? Clearly you know far less about the sciences than you think that I know of the Bible. It took many millions of years for the various fossils beds to form. We know what flood sediments look like and we know what sediments deposited over extremely long time frames look like.

And no, there is nothing in the Bible about dinosaurs. Now you are making the error that Muslims do when they reinterpret their book in the face of modern science.

Since you know nothing about the science would you like to learn? I can get you started on the basics. And you still have not supported your "two floods" claim, nor have you refuted any of the countless self contradictions in the Bible. I know that you are afraid to watch that video, but you really should. It is rather entertaining and educational.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Are you freaking kidding me, that's why they are kids, and parents are the parents of those kids.
You do as your parents say to do. But in your case, you believe that kids are the parents. Are you freaking kidding me.

No wonder Liberal democrates are called Snow Flakes.
I have kids, I have grandchildren too. My kids were taught about religion at school.
Kids do as they are taught and told to do, yes. BUT if you treat them with contempt and indoctrinate them with lies they will rebel. My kids don't believe in Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy anymore because they learnt to question, to be sceptical, to not believe everything they are told. My children are both atheists, but I did not teach them to be atheists, I will have had an influence when they saw me not going to church but if they had wanted to seek god I wouldn't have stopped them.
My grandchildren do believe in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy, not sure about god, I think my eldest grandson does as he is not yet questioning religion - maybe he will, maybe he won't.

So, I'm a liberal democrat am I?
I like snow flakes as they fall. - No problem with that insult.

btw Calm down.

Faithofchristian

Why do you use such phrases as "You got to be kidding" when you can only oppose it with an incredibly ignorant statement? Clearly you know far less about the sciences than you think that I know of the Bible. It took many millions of years for the various fossils beds to form. We know what flood sediments look like and we know what sediments deposited over extremely long time frames look like.

And no, there is nothing in the Bible about dinosaurs. Now you are making the error that Muslims do when they reinterpret their book in the face of modern science.

Since you know nothing about the science would you like to learn? I can get you started on the basics. And you still have not supported your "two floods" claim, nor have you refuted any of the countless self contradictions in the Bible. I know that you are afraid to watch that video, but you really should. It is rather entertaining and educational.

Look you have the scientific world of archaeologist and paleontologist that confirms the dinosaur bones as being
6.5 Million yrs old.
So since the dinosaur bones are that old, so how old do you suppose the earth would be?

There is no where in the Bible that states that the earth as being 6000 yrs old.

But Millions if not Billions of years old.

Therefore you have the scientific world of scientist, that back up the dinosaur bones as being 6.5 Millions of years old.

You bring up about scientist, but you can't even agree with them, so why would you bring about scientist, when you go against even them.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member

You are learning... perhaps the bible is a book written by ancient man many moons ago when humans didn't know about dinosaurs, that would make sense?
I've read much of the bible (yes, I had to put up with it at school) and know that the bible is ignorant when it comes to dinosaurs.
Now, if you want to prove the bible to be useful, show me where it cures cancer, or where it shows us how to provide food and clean water for all earth's inhabitants

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look you have the scientific world of archaeologist and paleontologist that confirms the dinosaur bones as being
6.5 Million yrs old.
So since the dinosaur bones are that old, so how old do you suppose the earth would be?

There is no where in the Bible that states that the earth as being 6000 yrs old.

Therefore you have the scientific world of scientist, that back up the dinosaur bones as being 6.5 Millions of years old.

Oh my, no. The youngest dinosaur fossils are roughly 65 million years old, except for of course the dinosaurs that survived till today. Something else that you are probably ignorant about.

And the Bible says nothing about the age of the earth. You made a incredibly ignorant remark about dinosaur fossils. They were not laid down in one layer. The age of the dinosaurs lasted over a hundred million years and we have fossils from start to finish essentially. It was not one event.

You have yet to support any of your claims. I have supported at least one of mine, I am willing to support any claim that you have questions about. Once again, you made a bogus claim of two floods. You are afraid to tell me which version of the Noah's flood myth that you believe in. Your fear indicates that you know that you are wrong.

Altfish

Veteran Member
6.5 Million yrs old.

You bring up about scientist, but you can't even agree with them, so why would you bring about scientist, when you go against even them.
Dinosaurs were around from about 240 million years ago; the earth is about 4.57 billion years old.

Once again, your infallible book is proving to have flaws.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You are learning... perhaps the bible is a book written by ancient man many moons ago when humans didn't know about dinosaurs, that would make sense?
I've read much of the bible (yes, I had to put up with it at school) and know that the bible is ignorant when it comes to dinosaurs.
Now, if you want to prove the bible to be useful, show me where it cures cancer, or where it shows us how to provide food and clean water for all earth's inhabitants

How about this handy dandy cure for leprosy?

Bible Gateway passage: Leviticus 14 - New International Version

Now where are my doves?

Faithofchristian

You got to be kidding right.

As you say, people long ago didn't know about dinosaurs, but yet those people Written about the dinosaurs.

Now what sense does that make.

Faithofchristian

Dinosaurs were around from about 240 million years ago; the earth is about 4.57 billion years old.

Once again, your infallible book is proving to have flaws.

So let's see, you were there Right.

The bible does Support the earth as being Millions to Billions of years old.

That's how little people actually knows what the Bible Support's and confirm's.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You got to be kidding right.

As you say, people long ago didn't know about dinosaurs, but yet those people Written about the dinosaurs.

Now what sense does that make.
Once again the tell that we are going to be hearing something incredibly ignorant.

Where did they write about dinosaurs in the Bible? I know which verses you are going to reference, I just need the laugh.