• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Question for Atheists..

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Humans have Free Will to "Create Hell on Earth" by being violent
Humans have Free Will to act righteous and create "Heaven on Earth"

We humans create all this ourselves, I don't blame any outside agency for this

Governments try to force us nowadays into "less Free Will" due to Corona crisis
But humans created covid themselves IF it originated on dirty wet markets in China

I still prefer Free Will though. Take my own responsibility and not be made like a robot (less freedom)
Free will has never been demonstrated to even exist. And when we consider the implications of what we do know, there is no way free will can exist. If we have anything, it's a heavily constrained will that doesn't make possibly for the existence of a free and unconstrained will.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
believe me I would be more than happy if you actually learnt about this religion.
That's not really a defense, but a lame cop out from theists who don't want to have to answer questions and face criticisms about their religion. It's practically a tired cliche by now, you criticize and doubt and question because you don't understand. It's that commonly used. Rather than just accept someone not of your faith may be knowledgeable of your faith, it's very common you (and Christians) just claim they don't get it. They don't know. They don't understand. With Christians, it becomes "impossible" to understand as we don't have the holy ghost. But some of us did, and our understanding didn't change when we went apostate.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Memories.
Records.
Humans.
Atmospheric conditions recording voice and image.

Machines own voice recording. Image recording. Transmitting an image through mass heavens. Without it being image. Human owns image. Machine given image.

Designer machine caused it. Human the designer of causes.

Question what if I am conscious after I am deceased. Psychic evidence proved records are real by advice given as a recorded event. Humans aware psyche is natural.

We know. Prove we know religious or not. Humans are acutely aware.

What we know proven by what we achieve.

I learnt after life is like data. Records communicate to records owning an AI human effect. Sharing words by experiences that is not conscious as bio owns feelings by bio chemistry itself.

No after life consciousness.
Yet the lived life leaves a living recorded memory.

Which actually by conditions to explain in a science reaction cause recording existed before we do. Reactive states.

Humans living quote my brother the scientist was once a satanist. By his science will and AI machine theism burnt us as God. God the mass historic was burning science returned to burning due to nuclear science.

As it is all human told taught stories. By humans as humans for humans as we live.

Being spiritual in a human life is natural.
Being a theist led to our destruction.

Common human sense you cannot by conscious presence bio speak about conditions logically before consciousness existed. As you are not present. Bio itself.

Being a logical assessment needing no argument.

Owning natural human awareness against chosen human science acts. Science as a claim quoted we owned no argument. Yet they only designed a machine to react. As who we are arguing against. Occult machine conditions.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
It is not good, solid evidence. It wouldn't convict a criminal or be accepted by science

So what? Evidence is not truth or proof in the strong sense. It is in the end a belief system, that apparently works, but it is not the only possible belief system.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
No, that is faith

Well, yes, in the non-religious sense and as a form of psychology I in effect trust the universe to be fair and that I am in a natural universe. But that can't be established with reason, logic, truth, proof or evidence, thus I act as if the universe is fair. I.e. I effect trust the universe as complete trust or confidence in someone or something. IOW I in practice act with complete trust and confidence that the universe is natural(no solipsism, computer simulation, Boltzmann Brain or the supernatural).

A Vestigial Mote

this is by far one of the biggest lies atheists constantly tell themselves.
What "lie" is that?

1. That I would even get a chance to convene with whatever "angel" is waiting at the "gate?"
  2. That it is understandable that I wouldn't believe given all the crazy differences between various theology and the fact that NONE of them have cogent, verifiable, reproducible evidence for their claims?

Go call someone else a liar. I don't care about your opinion one smidge unless you can back it up with reality-based evidence as to your claims. The fact that you likely have none should inform you as to whether or not it is even possible for me to "lie" about this crap. I don't know "the truth." A fact I readily admit. But don't go thinking I am going to accept your version just because it is yours. Hahahaha... what a damn joke.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
... I don't care about your opinion one smidge unless you can back it up with reality-based evidence as to your claims. The fact that you likely have none should inform you as to whether or not it is even possible for me to "lie" about this crap. I don't know "the truth." A fact I readily admit. But don't go thinking I am going to accept your version just because it is yours. Hahahaha... what a damn joke.

Reality-based evidence is your version. I don't need that. I don't know "the truth." A fact I readily admit. But don't go thinking I am going to accept your version just because it is yours. Hahahaha... what a damn joke.

Now we can laugh at each other. :)

A Vestigial Mote

Reality-based evidence is your version. I don't need that. I don't know "the truth." A fact I readily admit. But don't go thinking I am going to accept your version just because it is yours. Hahahaha... what a damn joke.

Now we can laugh at each other. :)
There is absolutely no reason I can think of to care about what you have to say anymore Mikkel. This is likely my last reply to you for the rest of whatever time we inhabit these same spaces. I'll read your posts, but I will not reply. Keep it in mind (or don't) if you like. It isn't going to matter.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Peace be upon you everybody!

I have seen a lot of atheists here on the forums, but honestly I expected to see believer not atheists; as this site is called "religious forums", but anyway I've had a really interesting question for those who don't believe in after life and think that Its all fake, and as my communist friend once said (Karl Marx) "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people".

- Let's all assume that this is correct.
that after life is all fake and atheists were correct after all.. nature created the universe, planets, sun, human beings, animals, birds, Everything..but then would it really matter for believers?
20 minutes is the average time that a believer "wastes" everyday to pray, and worship his/her God, a very humble number that never compares to the hours that we all admit to waste on social media and random stuff, if believers are wrong.. Are they sincerely going to be regretful for those "wasted" minutes everyday?

I don't think so.

- Now, Lets assume the opposite.. that after life was true and that there is a single God who created this whole universe, what are atheists going to say then? What are atheists going to say when Heaven and Hell are revealed? and that only those who believed in God will go to heaven and others will not.

To any atheist reading this, I know that pride and dignity are your divine principles, but they won't do anything for you if believers were correct, they won't have any value if you find out that afterlife was true, consider both situations to happen, personally as a believer myself I would never feel ashamed if my beliefs were incorrect, I would never feel ashamed because I would just die and that's it. No afterlife!

For you atheists If believers were to be correct about Heaven, Hell, Afterlife, God, What would you do/say then?

That I had no reason to trust any of the various afterlives that were claimed to exist by any of the religions. There was no way to test any of it without dying. So I had no way to know if any were correct or none were correct.

I decided to be honest about my ignorance. If this God wanted me to lie about a belief I didn't have I guess I'd rather be an honest person in Hell than a liar in Heaven.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Don't you understand that some people out there would do absolute terrible stuff if there were no punishments?

What kind of stuff?

Like, bomb hospitals because they perform abortions, killing 100s of innocent doctors and patients?
Or like executing people by stoning, running over them with a tank, blowing them up with surface-to-air weaponry, putting them in cages and setting them on fire or drowning them by lowering the cages in watertanks?

Or detonating a bombvest in the middle of a crowded market or concert or train or bus? Or flying planes into buildings? Killing thousands?

That kind of stuff?

Yeah... people don't do such stuff when "they think there are punishments".

:rolleyes:

I'm not the one who created the US law, but I believe they have very harsh punishments for drug dealers.

Yeah. And yet, getting your hands on drugs is ridiculously easy.

If hitler was to be alive right now wouldn't the world punish him savagely?

Depends which country gets a hold of him.
On the extremes, some would rip him apart. Some others might give him a medal.

If there is no hell there would never be justice in the afterlife for those who got burnt by him!

The only justice served is on this planet.
He didn't exactly have a long life nor a pleasant ending.

Sure, sometimes people get away with horrible things. Life isn't always fair.
We can only do our best.

Do you think they would forgive him if they were to be judges? Please, Just stop being arrogant and consider all prespectives!

I consider all reasonable perspectives.
I see no reason to consider magical, supernatural, superstitious,... perspectives.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
So now Im barbaric if I want hell for those who burnt people to death while you "the angel" want them to be healed, lets consider your opinion.. heal those who burnt people to death and did terrible catastrophes.. you consider this to be justice?

"They understand that Hitler was a badly damaged soul, who's now fixed."

You cant speak on behalf of people who got burnt to death, you are delusional of something called justice, they would have never forgiven him. Thats just your drastic opinion.

Again, if there is no hell and heaven there would never be right or wrong, a man who burnt people to death will be just as equal wih a man who did good deeds, believed and loved God. A system like this is absolutely flawed, unjust and illogical.

If there is a such a thing as "hell", then you want an infinite punishment for a finite crime.

That's barbarian.
Hitler's victims burned for a few minutes tops. If we count all suffering, we are talking a few years.
You want to translate that into an eternity.

That's barbarian. That's not justice. That's vindictive and disturbing.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Just like there is an infinite heaven for finite morals in life, there is an infinite punishment for a finite wrong, it's justified. Why dont you mention that God is too kind to offer infinite heaven for finite morals??

Because it doesn't matter - it doesn't take away from the obvious barbarism and immorality (or rather: moral bankrupcy)