• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question for all jehovah's witnesses on here about people who claim to leave their body with jesus

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
No, I’ve never spoken w/ someone who claimed to leave their body, and speak w/ Jesus. Spoke with a few people who say they’ve talked with Jesus, as they were: in their bodies...awake.

Now, over the years, I’ve spoken with many who said they had spirit guides, some calling them angels, some calling them humans who had died.

Every time, I got an eerie feeling, because I knew who was behind those ideas! And no, I didn’t tell them it was ‘demons, and not angels or human spirits’! But sometimes, depending on their demeanor, I would read a Scripture, like Ecclesiastes 9:5, or Psalms 146:3-4, or Genesis 3:19. And other times, I’d talk about the Biblical Resurrection (which really contradicts any idea of an immortal human soul. Although I wouldn’t just come out and say that, either.)

You let them reach their own conclusions.

Unless they ask for help to get away from it. That happened once. Boy, was that an experience!

calm

I thought so.
No answer. Why?
Is it hard to look in the mirror.
You have only three options.
a) The father
b) The son
c) Both

Your refusal to answer is self defeating.
Picking one, is self defeating. Why? Become of what you believe.
Who is the anti-Christ. Take a look in the mirror. You don't see JWs.
They answer without hesitation - b.
Jesus is both the Father and the Son.
And everyone who denies that God became man is according to God's word an Antichrist. (2John 7:7)

“We are not playing the fool, you Greeks, nor do we talk nonsense, when we report that God was born in the form of a man” (Address to the Greeks 21 [A.D. 170]). Tatian the Syrian