• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question about jesus and prayer and the supernatural

Frank Goad

Has anybody on here prayed to jesus to give them a lucid dream.Or out of body experience.And have it work?:) Sorry if I have asked this before.:(

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Has anybody on here prayed to jesus to give them a lucid dream.Or out of body experience.And have it work?:) Sorry if I have asked this before.:(

You have asked many a similar question. Lucid dreaming is a skill that is practiced, not a supernatural gift. So no, you can't pray your way to one,although prayer might help.

Go to your local metaphysical store and grab a book on lucid dreaming. It will guide you to what you are searching for, although I'm not sure what that is.

Edit: https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/bestselling-books-on-lucid-dreaming.html

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

I think a better prayer is the one done by Paul:

Paul’s Prayer for Spiritual Wisdom
15 Ever since I first heard of your strong faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for God’s people everywhere, 16 I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, 17 asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God. 18 I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

19 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.21 Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. 22 God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church. 23 And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with himself.

Pray that continuously and read the NT... I believe it will open some revelations for you.