• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Primer For Creationists

Skwim

Veteran Member
I happened across this little video, Top Ten Creationist Arguments, and thought it was a neat information source for the beginning creationist.

Of course, if any of you old diehard creationists around here feel it's in error, (admittedly it does go off track toward the end) please share your wisdom.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I stopped after he said "thinking atheist"...

giphy.gif

Heyo

Veteran Member
I happened across this little video, Top Ten Creationist Arguments, and thought it was a neat information source for the beginning creationist.

Of course, if any of you old diehard creationists around here feel it's in error, (admittedly it does go off track toward the end) please share your wisdom.
That is so old that I had forgotten how bad it is. Even a (smart) creationist could shred this to pieces.

(Yes, I know, "smart creationist" sounds like an oxymoron and they are rare. Let's see if one exists on RF.)