• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A place for Heathens......

Hey all. I have followed the Norse Way since 1992 or so, and am now a Priest of Thor. I am also a Skald(storyteller), and have told Norse Myths in area schools, libraries Art Festivals, SCA events and our local Pagan Pride Day celebrations. I am in the process of writing a book on basic heathenry.....w/o the main focus of the RUNES, as seems to be the norm. I plan to also put my stories on CD to sell at local pagan shops, etc. I am raising my sons in the Norse Way tradition, although with their mother (my ex) they are being raised Catholic. They seem to be coping with the dual-faiths quite well. Anyhoo, if you want to talk, my email is: [email protected] I am also one of the leaders of a local pagan/heathen group....check out our website at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sanctuary_of_the_Stones/ Take care all and Bright Blessings.

Thorin