• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A new Ultima religion

Theweirdtophat

Honestly, I'm kind of surprised no one has made a religion out of this since this includes 8 main virtues, good messages, it's own holy book ect. I understand it's not as popular as Star Wars and it's Jediism religion but I feel like it can make a good philosophy overall and I'd recommend checking it out The book is The Codex of Ultimate Wisodm, and it's all about of course being as good as you can in the world. In the afterlife, they even say in one of the games that there are no answers to life and death, only questions but spirits do roam around much like in ghosts. If anyone played the games you probably know what I'm talking about.

I think someone should make a religion out of this now. xD I guess an adherent would be an Avatar and the religion known as The Avatarhood or Avatarism I suppose xD Let me know what you think of this!

http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Codex_of_Ultimate_Wisdom

http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Virtues

Last edited:

Theweirdtophat

You are hungry for grass because you are meditating on the thought of grass. :p

I still surprised no one made this into a religion yet. xD If I make this religion I better get crackin on making the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom book which is friggin huge in the game. xD

Theweirdtophat

lol here i thought you were being serious when you dropped me a note on my profile about this, weirdtophat :p

But. I was being serious! That's why I put it in the Jokes thread! :p

Nah I wasn't serious about making the religion Avatarism and declaring myself an Avatar. xD I was being serious on how this actually could evolve into a religion, if the Jedi can have their own religion. The Eight Virtues are a good message anyway at least. :D

Deidre

Nah I wasn't serious about making the religion Avatarism and declaring myself an Avatar. xD I was being serious on how this actually could evolve into a religion, if the Jedi can have their own religion. The Eight Virtues are a good message anyway at least. :D
OMG, I didn't notice it's in the jokes section. :p I always look at the new topics to the right of the front page, and then go from there. I end up in areas I'm not allowed to post in, too. lol
Lesson learned.

Baladas

An Págánach
Totally. I'm in. :D lol

Hell, I think I'll start the Temple of the Nine from the Elder Scrolls.
Mara be praised. XD

Theweirdtophat

Totally. I'm in. :D lol

Hell, I think I'll start the Temple of the Nine from the Elder Scrolls.
Mara be praised. XD

Well why don't you then?! Nothing stopping you! xD So you'll be an Avatar AND be the High Priest of the Temple of the Nine? Awesome. I'll write the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and hand out free copies. :D

We need more religions based on fiction based on ancient religions! :3