• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A new type of gun regulation

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
It is an interesting notion. Does the right to keep and bear arms also include a right not to keep or bear arms?
Sure. People that do not want guns or take steps to promote ever increasing gun control have every right to do so. I have a right to wear a Speedo at the beach. Out of concern for my fellow citizens, I do not.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I doubt it will pass but what does everyone think of the McDaniel Militia act?

This house bill, requires that every Missouri resident between ages 18-35 own or possess an AR-15 type rifle.
sounds like Switzerland

not sure if it's true.....and that country is also said to be neutral to all military sway
but
every household must have a rifle and ammo
to provide for the common defense

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Everyone knows that well done steaks are safest & tastiest.
And one should put fermented habenero sauce on them.
I like them blood rare and if it is a good steak you should not need any sauce. Though I like the idea of the habanero. That would add some kick to it. I may have to try that.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Who is paying for these guns? I have not read this bill yet. I assume that it includes language about how these are to be paid for.

I see this making a few headlines, but do not see it passing.
There is a tax credit involved regarding payment. So the citizenry is paying. But the funding is not really the object that matters. I wanted to discuss the regulation. Why it is good or bad. Is it legal, should it be legal.

Is there any purchase plan by which you would agree that the bill is good? If not, then does who is paying for the bill matter? If so, what is that purchase plan?

Curious George

Veteran Member
500dollars?

show me the dealer!!!!
I want one
You can buy full kits for cheaper. But yes there are plenty of assembled AR 15s for 500. Though, most cost 600-1100 range. It is not hard to find them.

Knowing you, you would want a mall ninja'd tacticool version and that will be much pricier.

I don't want to get in trouble for spam but this company would ve where you can find some of the cheapest set-ups: palmetto state armory.

ecco

Veteran Member
I doubt it will pass but what does everyone think of the McDaniel Militia act?

This house bill, requires that every Missouri resident between ages 18-35 own or possess an AR-15 type rifle.

I'd be OK with that if...

• It affected anyone/everyone born in Missouri or having lived in Misssouri for over 10 years or living in Missouri in the year of their 18th birthday.
  • In the year of his/her 18th birthday, each person is drafted into the Missouri Militia for a period of one year.
  • During the one year Militia Service period the person would have to live on site in a military type barracks environment.
  • Men and women would be in separate camps.
  • There would be no leaves for the entire period except for attending the funeral of someone in the immediate family.

ecco

Veteran Member
I like them blood rare and if it is a good steak you should not need any sauce. Though I like the idea of the habanero. That would add some kick to it. I may have to try that.
The two best ways are:
  • Thinly sliced sections (best done when partially frozen) topped with a touch of salt and served with thin slices of sweet onion on the side.
  • Carefully ground, seasoned with salt and pepper, combined with an egg yolk and some finely chopped onions and served on small slices of black bread.

AKA Steak Tartare

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The two best ways are:
  • Thinly sliced sections (best done when partially frozen) topped with a touch of salt and served with thin slices of sweet onion on the side.
  • Carefully ground, seasoned with salt and pepper, combined with an egg yolk and some finely chopped onions and served on small slices of black bread.

AKA Steak Tartare
Here, let me help you....
If I kill an animal, can I eat it raw?
And if ever you want to eat @Wu Wei, he is particularly dangerous when uncooked.