• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A new religion.

CEMB

I like this chapter on purpose. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WIgFZDWVmg

God gave to each soul a purpose. This purpose is to walk the straight path. Blessed are those who accept their purpose. For purpose endows the mind with strength. It feeds determination and acts as a support for the will when the will falters. It is a barrier against fear when fear tempts the mind to vice. It is the foundation of virtuous action.
When purpose is achieved, the length of a life becomes meaningless because the soul, the mind and the body are fulfilled. Blessed are those who serve God and achieve their purpose.
Pity those who reject their purpose. They have lost their dream. They stumble forwards in the dark, deaf to the entreaties of their soul. And because they cannot hear their soul, they lack an understanding of truth. Without an understanding of truth, of right and wrong, they are easily swayed by the wishes of others to act to their own harm.
God demands more from us than just working and consuming. Money is not purpose. Work is not purpose. Consumption is not purpose. God created us to walk the straight path.
Woe to those who rob others of their purpose for their own selfish gain. Woe to those who obstruct another’s purpose through enforced labour, worthless baubles or lewd pursuits. They are a disease which infects and weakens humanity. They are corrupt and they offend God. They take from others the purpose which God has given to them. God shall punish the corrupt with a scourge. The corrupt shall be consumed by their own vices.
Yet those who have lost their purpose shall find it again for the straight path is only ever a step ahead. Doubts and apathy may block the ears of the mind, but the soul is eternal and so is its purpose.
Your span has been allotted to you by God so act with purpose. Avoid wasting time or the opportunities presented to you. Strengthen the mind and the body. This is God’s Will. We are here to serve the Will of God.
Following the straight path appears a struggle to the ignorant. But to those who have begun to walk it, the straight path is the greatest of gifts.

CEMB

Chapter 9, Book II, on 'Piety' is also good as it focusses on our relationship with God as well as emphasising the importance of action over intention.

Piety is to love God and honour God. It is to submit to God, serve God and act according to the Will of God.
Piety arises from action rather than intention. It is to act virtuously, to help rather than hinder, to raise up rather than pull down and to love rather than hate. It is to fulfil the Will of God.
Piety is to respect God and thank Him for what He has given to us. It is to show this thanks through prayer. Prayer pleases God because it draws us closer to Him. It strengthens our bond with Him and opens our ears to His Voice. It leads us to truth.
Pray to God and ask for His guidance. He shall answer you if you listen. Be honest with Him as you would with yourself for He comprehends your intention even if you do not. He sees all and knows all. He is your eyes and your ears, your toes and your fingers. He is the air that blows your hair and the rain that pelts your cheek. He is closer to you than your skin. He is witness to your every thought and deed, to your every word, spoken or not, good or bad.
Nothing can be hidden from God: in the past, the present or the future. It is to your benefit, not His, that you speak the truth to Him. For the greater the truth you speak to God the more you shall understand His straight path.
Kneel before God and strip yourself of all conceit. Tell Him only the truth and the truth shall strengthen your bond with Him. Ask Him to help you walk the straight path and He shall answer your prayer. Ask and you shall receive.
Prayer gives solace in times of need. It strengthens faith in God and the feeling of His Presence: a feeling of warmth, the knowledge of right, which radiates throughout the mind and the body.
Hold fast to your faith in God when others laugh at you and jeer. Do not be afraid. You are never alone. God is always close. He is never more than the width of a hair away. He is standing beside you in the dark, waiting to pick you up when you falter and guide you back to Him. God protects his servants.
Have faith in God and He shall give you the strength you need to act righteously. He shall give you the strength to complete your purpose and walk the straight path.
God reminds the pious of His Presence every day in the smallest and greatest of things: in a change in the wind and the rising of the Sun.
Pity those who have lost faith in God. They doubt God’s Presence because they no longer hear the voice of their soul.
Pity those who refuse to listen to their souls. They harm themselves. Without faith they are lost. They drift becalmed upon a sea of humanity.
Pity those who refuse to believe; they are consumed by doubt. Doubt is ever the greedy master. He has driven many into the darkness and waylaid many more. Yet he is weak, for he is fear’s child. He can only pester the mind beholden to the body. He dares not confront the mind subject to the soul for faith comes from the soul, and faith has ever bested doubt.
Great indeed is the faith that comes from earnest prayer. It is a spring that quenches the driest throat. It is right to pray during times of need, when the will falters and belief in God is tested. But prayer is no excuse for inaction. It is no excuse for laziness or for inadequate preparation. It is no excuse for not acting to the best of one’s ability in any task that arises; for it is through discipline and self-control that God’s benefits flow.
God loves the prayers of the pious. Yet more than prayer, God loves the virtuous act. For the virtuous act achieves God’s Will. Prayer is simply the intention whereas the virtuous act is the intention fulfilled. Better to act virtuously than to pray. One virtuous act shall set your feet on the straight path more quickly than a hundred prayers ever could.

[youtube]5xaomq3GNac[/youtube]
The Straight Path - Book II Chapter 9 Piety - YouTube

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Both Islam and Christianity use the Term "Straight path" in various of their recruitment strategies.

It is not clear to me If this is a genuine alternative or simply an amalgam of ideas.

Innumerable sermons have been preached over the ages, with the theme of the "straight path"

It is a concept that can not be dismissed in terms of any religion.
However the "devil can be in the detail" and that is what I am not clear about in this particular formulation.

I am having difficulty finding any references to the people behind it, which is troubling.

CEMB

Both Islam and Christianity use the Term "Straight path" in various of their recruitment strategies.

It is not clear to me If this is a genuine alternative or simply an amalgam of ideas.

Innumerable sermons have been preached over the ages, with the theme of the "straight path"

It is a concept that can not be dismissed in terms of any religion.
However the "devil can be in the detail" and that is what I am not clear about in this particular formulation.

I am having difficulty finding any references to the people behind it, which is troubling.

It is a genuine alternative. Why is it troubling?

Last edited:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It is a genuine alternative. Why is it troubling?

Because I even like to know what is in my food and who makes it.

I am suspicious when I can not find out these things.
I am equally suspicious when I can not find out who is promoting a new religion and their background and reason for doing so.

There does not seem to be anything new in what is being promoted, not even the name.

CEMB

I am equally suspicious when I can not find out who is promoting a new religion and their background and reason for doing so.

There does not seem to be anything new in what is being promoted, not even the name.

I could claim that I wrote it and that I spoke the words, but does that matter? It is the message itself that is important. I agree with the message and so I try to share it with others. Read or listen to the rest of it, if you want, and then judge whether it promotes anything new. What other title would the work have? It is about the Straight Path and so it is called 'The Straight Path'.

CEMB

What is God to you?

God is omniscient and omnipresent (see chapter on Piety above). I believe God wants us to learn more and strengthen ourselves. Book I, Chapter 1 'The Soul' talks of this:

In the beginning, God took a part of Himself and shaped it into the eternal and divine soul. From the soul He fashioned the mind and from the mind He moulded the body. Each connected to the other and responsible for the other.
To the soul God gave authority over the mind and to the mind He gave authority over the body. This was the natural order set down by Him. It was just for the soul is pure and the mind and the body are not.
And God said to the soul:

“I give you this mind and body to learn of My Creation. Only by strengthening them shall you learn about the universe and draw closer to Me.”

From its creation, the soul desired to fulfil God’s Will by being truthful and just for the soul knew that God cares for truth and justice above all things. God blesses the truthful and the just as they nourish His Creation.
And God created many souls. And each soul sent its mind and body into the universe to learn of God’s Creation. And the minds and the bodies travelled far and the souls learnt much. But over time some minds forgot their souls. They lost their way for the universe was impure and held much distraction. They wandered blindly, beholden to their bodies. And the souls whose minds had lost their way cried out in anguish for their minds could no longer hear them.
God watched and was dismayed by what these minds did. Yet He took pity on them for they were ignorant. They were unaware of what they did to themselves and to God’s Creation. And in His pity, God gave these minds a gift to save them and guide them back to their souls. God showed them the straight path.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64D5KvHYA8U

I also believe God made us responsible for our own actions as this is the only way we can learn and strengthen ourselves. Book I, Chapter 8 on 'The Prophets' refers to this:

The prophets are God’s messengers. Many of us cannot hear the voice of our souls nor see God’s signs. So God sends His prophets to remind us of our purpose, to teach us of virtue and vice, and to guide us to the straight path. He sends His prophets to teach us that we are responsible for our own actions and that when we sin we harm only ourselves. A child burns himself rather than his parent when he places his hand in a fire.
Pity those who refuse to learn from their mistakes. Pity those who close their ears and eyes to the truth. May they one day understand.
God is compassionate and patient. He waits for us to learn. And so he continues to send His prophets.
God has tailored each prophet’s words to the ears of the listener. Through the prophets, He speaks of wheat to those who eat wheat and of rice to those who eat rice. His words may differ but His Message is the same. He speaks this way so that all may understand.
And how shall you know the prophet speaks the truth? You shall feel the truth of his words because his words shall resonate with all that you hold dear and good. They shall show you your soul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GXCyflsvNw

CEMB

A post to clarify a few things. First, did a search, today, and just discovered there exists an organisation called the 'Council of Ex-Muslims' acronym CEMB. I am not and have never been a member of their organisation nor have any links to it. I was raised a Roman Catholic. My username is CEMB because they are my initials.
Terrywoodenpic, was this a source of some of your suspicions?
Second, here is Book I, Chapter 2, on 'The Straight Path', describing in greater detail what the straight path is:

The straight path is God’s Truth. It is the path of virtue and righteous action. It has always been and shall always be. It dwells in every grain of sand and on every mountain peak, in every mind, in every body and in every soul.
The straight path is the purpose of the soul. It cleanses the soul’s connection with the mind and enables the mind to hear the voice of the soul. It gives to the soul its proper authority over the mind, and to the mind its proper authority over the body. It gives to the mind and the body the strength to act virtuously.
God laid the straight path to guide us to Heaven. And He gave us the freedom to choose to walk it or not. He gave us this choice to teach us the difference between right and wrong, so we remember the necessity for righteous action. He who walks the straight path shall walk it for his own good, and he who abandons the straight path shall abandon it to his own peril.
The straight path passes many milestones and demands many deeds. It calls on some to raise children and others to resist corruption. Yet regardless of the deed, the straight path demands righteous action.
He who walks the straight path cannot be distracted by greed when wealthy nor fear when poor. Nor can he be forced to bow to injustice for he remains forever bound to his purpose, whether it lead him to fame or persecution.
There are three steps to the straight path. The first step is to remember the straight path and begin to perceive its presence in all things. The second step is to seek the straight path by acting virtuously towards friends and enemies and rejecting vice. The third step is to find the straight path, and in spite of personal pain and suffering, act to strengthen humanity and fulfil the Will of God.
God created the universe to test us and to teach us. Some shall go astray while others shall walk the straight path. This is the choice God has laid in front of each of us. Woe to the corrupt who lead others away from the straight path. Woe to the corrupt who seek to make the straight path crooked. Pain and suffering shall be their lot. God shall punish them with the Fire and leave them to suffer at the whims of the false gods of their own making.
He who has faith in God shall walk the straight path and God shall guide those who walk His straight path. The straight path gives the mind and the body the strength to act virtuously. It is the key to free those who are lost from the chains of servitude. It is the fulfilment of God’s Will in the universe and it guarantees the survival of humanity.
God has provided the straight path for the righteous to bring justice to the Earth and to rectify humanity. Blessed are those who walk the straight path. Blessed are those who taste purpose and freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sin9oRJQMo

I still think this work promotes many new ideas.

CEMB

The mind needs purpose as the body needs food. Walking the straight path fulfils this need. Book I, chapter 3 gives greater detail about the importance of having and fulfilling one's purpose:

God gave to each soul a purpose. This purpose is to walk the straight path. Blessed are those who accept their purpose. For purpose endows the mind with strength. It feeds determination and acts as a support for the will when the will falters. It is a barrier against fear when fear tempts the mind to vice. It is the foundation of virtuous action.
When purpose is achieved, the length of a life becomes meaningless because the soul, the mind and the body are fulfilled. Blessed are those who serve God and achieve their purpose.
Pity those who reject their purpose. They have lost their dream. They stumble forwards in the dark, deaf to the entreaties of their soul. And because they cannot hear their soul, they lack an understanding of truth. Without an understanding of truth, of right and wrong, they are easily swayed by the wishes of others to act to their own harm.
God demands more from us than just working and consuming. Money is not purpose. Work is not purpose. Consumption is not purpose. God created us to walk the straight path.
Woe to those who rob others of their purpose for their own selfish gain. Woe to those who obstruct another’s purpose through enforced labour, worthless baubles or lewd pursuits. They are a disease which infects and weakens humanity. They are corrupt and they offend God. They take from others the purpose which God has given to them. God shall punish the corrupt with a scourge. The corrupt shall be consumed by their own vices.
Yet those who have lost their purpose shall find it again for the straight path is only ever a step ahead. Doubts and apathy may block the ears of the mind, but the soul is eternal and so is its purpose.
Your span has been allotted to you by God so act with purpose. Avoid wasting time or the opportunities presented to you. Strengthen the mind and the body. This is God’s Will. We are here to serve the Will of God.
Following the straight path appears a struggle to the ignorant. But to those who have begun to walk it, the straight path is the greatest of gifts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WIgFZDWVmg

CEMB

Obviously into the mind and its purpose, quoted Book I Chapter 3 twice in this thread. Ah well mistakes are made to be learnt from... An understanding of the mind and its relationship with the soul and the body is important though as it gives a better understanding of virtue and vice and how they affect us and our relationship with God. Book II, Chapter 1, on 'The Mind' explains this relationship:

God created the mind as a bridge between the soul and the body. The mind contains in equal portion the purity of the first and the impurity of the second. This is necessary so that it can pass commands from one to the other. In fashioning the mind, God also gave to it the will to fulfil the soul’s purpose and the desire to learn about the Earth and the stars and the places in between. He also gave to it the freedom to choose whether to listen to the soul or to the body. This was necessary for the mind to learn.
The brain produces thoughts in response to bodily needs and genetic demands. It is the steering wheel not the driver. The mind is the driver. It decides the thoughts to follow and the thoughts to ignore. It accepts some thoughts and rejects others and through this process shapes the brain to think in patterns. A strong mind listens to the soul and conditions the brain to produce virtuous thoughts. A weak mind grows beholden to bodily desire and is forced by the brain to follow vice. Every mind has the strength to choose.
God gave the mind this choice so that it would learn to establish its proper authority over the body. Woe to the mind that places the body above the soul and makes false gods of its own passions. Such a mind languishes in darkness, deaf to the cries of its soul. Blessed is the mind that places the soul over the body. Such a mind is a boon to humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxTzgLVZh9E

CEMB

The mind and body must act virtuously in order to learn and grow stronger. The conscience is the voice of the soul. It is our guide. It warns against committing vice and makes us feel guilt if we commit vice. Book II, Chapter II introduces the seven virtues and begins a discussion about the necessity for virtuous action:

The seven virtues are love, compassion, humility, courage, honour, temperance and piety. They come from God and infuse the soul. They are a part of the soul, its blood and bones.
The virtues guide righteous action, enabling the righteous to implement God’s Will in the universe. Those blessed with virtue possess all they need. They never grow weary. Nor do they hunger or thirst.
Thought and action shapes the mind and the body. Just as strong muscles make a body strong so virtue makes the mind strong. Virtue enables the mind to think more clearly. It relieves the mind of indecision and grants the mind certainty in its actions. It makes the mind more responsive to the commands of the soul and the body more responsive to the commands of the mind.
Only by following the demands of the soul and acting virtuously can we be certain of fulfilling God’s Will. Only those who act virtuously walk the straight path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0iZTh-408

CEMB

With so much conflict going on in the world, thought it would be nice to post something a bit more uplifting from the Straight Path. The following is from Book II, Chapter III, on 'Love', the most important of the virtues:

Love is the breath of God. It is to be bound to another and from this binding experience joy. It is to give rather than take, to serve rather than be served, and to act for the benefit of others so they may grow strong.
Love binds man to woman and woman to man, parent to child and child to parent, friend to friend, family to society, society to family, and all to God. It is the virtue that binds all relationships together. Without love there would be no family, no society and no humanity.
Love is a part of all virtue. From love comes compassion, humility, courage, honour, temperance and piety. And from love flows respect, trust and self-sacrifice. He who loves walks the straight path.
Do not confuse love with vice. Love is not jealousy. It is not control. It is not fear. And it is not lust. Love strengthens the mind and the body. It does not weaken them.
To lose love is to lose the soul. The mind without love becomes a wasteland, prey to apathy, hatred and fear. Deaf to its soul, it loses hope and purpose.
God is the source of love. Love radiates from God into the soul. From the soul, it flows into the mind and from the mind it fills the body. It opens the mind to the commands of the soul, and in turn fortifies the body. The love that flows from the soul is a torrent that washes away all fear.
Love is God’s whiteboard, His teaching tool. By loving others, we learn more about them. And by loving others we also learn more about ourselves. The more we love the more we learn. God wants us to learn and grow strong. Blessed are God’s Lessons.
Love is to be bound to God. All things are a part of God and all share in His Love. The straight path is a sign of God’s Love. The farther we walk along the straight path the closer we come to God. And the closer we come to God, the more we comprehend the beauty of His Creation. God laid the straight path for us so that we can achieve salvation.
Love is to be bound to a husband or a wife. God created man and woman to complement each other’s strengths and in so doing strengthen humanity. He created man and woman to form a family, and from the union of husband and wife to create children.
Blessed is the love a husband and wife hold for each other. Each challenge shared, encouraging word and supportive glance tightens the bond between them. And as the bond between them tightens, the more strength each of them draws from this bond. Blessed are the lovers. They are God’s builders.
Pity the husband who harms his wife by word or deed, or leaves her for greed, fame or lust. He betrays his wife. Pity the wife who harms her husband by word or deed, or leaves him for greed, fame or lust. She betrays her husband. They also betray themselves for to betray another is to submit to vice and step from the straight path.
A family grows strong when the love between husband and wife is strong. A strong family strengthens society and a strong society strengthens humanity for the family is the basis of society and society is the basis of humanity. Blessed is the family, the guardian of humanity’s survival.
Love is to be bound to a child. A parent’s love for their child is an endless spring. Never shall it run dry even in the scorching heat of anger for this love comes from the soul, pure and unsullied. God has placed the strong in the world to protect the weak. Blessed are the innocent children whom God has placed in our care. May we fulfil our duty to them. Children are the seeds of humanity.
Love is God’s Messenger. It tells a parent of their duty: to protect and strengthen their child and to nourish the gift God has given to their child. This gift is the straight path. Children are born knowing the straight path. They are born knowing truth, justice and love. Only the distractions of the physical world can make them forget these things.
A parent strengthens their child by teaching them the knowledge and skills they have gained during their lifetime. A skill is more precious than any toy for once a child has learnt a skill they are strengthened by that skill. The child who knows how to fish can catch their own fish. They no longer need to wait for someone-else to feed them for they can feed themself. They have learnt how to survive. Blessed is the parent who teaches their child how to feed themself. They have freed their child. Blessed are those who free others. They strengthen humanity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Q4CrYdkV8

CEMB

From love springs compassion and the basis of compassion is the understanding that all people are equal and that all people should be treated with respect and dignity. Book II, Chapter IV, on 'Compassion' discusses this in further detail:

Compassion is to feel pity for those who suffer and to act to ease their suffering. It
is to know all are equal and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Treat
others as you want them to treat you. This is the essence of compassion and the
basis of the straight path.
God created all souls, minds and bodies equal. All share kinship with God and
shall return to God. So let compassion guide your actions. Treat others with the
respect and dignity they deserve as one of God’s creations.
Even the corrupt deserve to be treated with compassion. God loves the corrupt
despite their wrongdoings for the corrupt are lost. They are deaf to their souls and
are blind to right and wrong. They know not what they do.
Forgive the corrupt and resist their wrongdoings. Help them see their mistakes
so that they may walk the straight path again, strengthen themselves and strengthen
humanity. Blessed are the repentant who turn back to God. God waits to embrace
them.
Compassion compels the mind to act justly and to resist the enslavement of
others through fear, addiction or enforced labour. Enslavement arises from
arrogance. It arises from the delusion that one person is better than another and
deserves more than another. This delusion weakens a society because it destroys the
bonds of trust and respect which bind people together. Compassion strengthens the
ties binding a society together and helps a society to prosper. Without compassion
humanity shall perish.
All minds feel compassion. Compassion is a natural part of the mind just as the
eyes are a natural part of the body. Without thinking a passer-by will rush to the aid
of a baby who falls into a river. He acts not for his own benefit, to gain the praise of
others or to receive some reward, but because he knows it is the right thing to do.
His soul tells him this.
Yet beware. As the eyes can be destroyed so can compassion. Fear destroys
compassion. Pity those who refuse to act through fear; who
allow fear to overwhelm
their compassion and grow indifferent to the
suffering of others. Pity those who turn
their eyes away from the man
being beaten, or close their ears to the screams of the
woman being
raped. Pity those who allow others to be excluded from society because
of difference. They hurt themselves when they refuse to help those in pain. They
allow fear to conquer their minds and by doing so relinquish
the authority of their
minds to their bodies. Heavy indeed is the burden
of guilt they carry. May they see
the burden and free themselves of it.
Compassion is a warning: a warning against stepping from the straight path. It
protects the mind against guilt. It protects the mind
against the lies and propaganda
of the corrupt who try to inspire hatred
and greed in others so as to exploit them.
It is right to help the sick and the poor. Those who suffer pain and hardship are
God’s witnesses on earth. Blessed are those who share their water with the thirsty in
the desert. Their water shall be replenished tenfold. Blessed are those who give their
change to the beggar on the street. Their wealth shall be replenished tenfold.
Blessed are those who sacrifice themselves for humanity. They draw closest to God.

[youtube]tcxAcFj0QaE[/youtube]
The Straight Path - Book II Chapter 4 Compassion - YouTube

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
Greetings, CEMB! I've got an inquiry after watching the introductory video: Because all of the religions of the world seem to focus on the universal, unchanging teachings which are the essence of the Straight Path, can a person of any religion follow it? Shalaam, namaste, Ya Bahaul Abha!

CEMB

Greetings, CEMB! I've got an inquiry after watching the introductory video: Because all of the religions of the world seem to focus on the universal, unchanging teachings which are the essence of the Straight Path, can a person of any religion follow it? Shalaam, namaste, Ya Bahaul Abha!

Greetings DJ_sXe, a person from any religion can follow The Straight Path. The Straight Path adds to the Truth expounded by other religions and also provides solutions to some contemporary issues which people face.
Chapter 6, on 'Signs' and Chapter 8 on 'The Prophets', both from Book I, describe The Straight Path's connection to other religions and prophets. I add the links to them below if you are interested:

[youtube]5s26WHDcIP4[/youtube]
The Straight Path - Book I Chapter 6 Signs - YouTube

[youtube]7GXCyflsvNw[/youtube]
The Straight Path - Book I Chapter 8 The Prophets - YouTube

I also have a question for you. What does 'Shalaam, namaste, Ya Bahaul Abha' mean?

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
Yes, of course, uhh...shalaam (the combination of the Hebrew/Jewish blessing ‘shalom’ and the Arabic/Muslim blessing ‘salaam’) means “may peace and well-being be given to you”, Namaste is a Hindu greeting meaning ‘The Divine in me greets The Divine in you'), and Ya Bahaul Abha is a Baha'i invocation meaning “O Glories of The All-Glorious!" It's one of the ways in which I - as a Unitarian Universalist - try to verbally create interfaith harmony. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

CEMB

Yes, of course, uhh...shalaam (the combination of the Hebrew/Jewish blessing ‘shalom’ and the Arabic/Muslim blessing ‘salaam’) means “may peace and well-being be given to you”, Namaste is a Hindu greeting meaning ‘The Divine in me greets The Divine in you'), and Ya Bahaul Abha is a Baha'i invocation meaning “O Glories of The All-Glorious!" It's one of the ways in which I - as a Unitarian Universalist - try to verbally create interfaith harmony. Hope this helps!

Thanks DJ_sXe for explaining your greeting. I understood the 'shalaam' and the 'namaste', and was just a bit uncertain about the 'Ya Bahaul Abha'. I thought your full greeting may have been a Ba'hai greeting. It is nice greeting by the way. I wish you well in promoting interfaith harmony. Many paths lead to the same destination.