• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A New Dark Age For Europe

sooda

Veteran Member
Antiochus, Pompey, and Titus all desecrated the holy of holies, but Titus didn't "deceive" "those who dwell on the earth", and give them a mark. They all sacrificed a pig in the holy of holies.

The only one who was "slain" and was "healed" was Julius Caesar, a co ruler with Pompey at the time of the destruction of Jerusalem under Pompey.

It was "another beast" (Revelation 13:11) who deceived "those who dwell on the earth" (Revelation 13:14).

The "another", is the "another" of Daniel 7:24, who follows the "ten horns" of the "fourth kingdom" (Daniel 7:23). You seem to still be 2000 years behind history.

Julius Caesar died in March, 44 BCE. Are you referring to Nero? He was slain or committed suicide and it was feared he would return from the dead.. and he did (sort of ) in the person of Domintian.

You still don't realize that they will write three symbolic statements about the same people and events.. Its very confusing.

John of Patmos was offering encouragement to the people of the first century who had survived the tribulation and would survive turbulent times to come.. He wasn't writing to people thousands of years in the future. That's a false doctrine promoted by the Scofield heresy, Moody Institute and Dallas Theological Seminary.

It was a political strategy created by American Zionists in 1909.. That's why they hired Scofield.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Define 'many'.

Well by many I mean that if you do a search and speak to Muslims about Hadiths you can find easily that they are not a completely reliable source of information as there are many fake ones and Hadiths are not the Word of God. Most if not all prejudices against Islam originate from false Hadiths.

This is one site

Hadith and the Corruption of the great religion of Islam | Submission.org - Your best source for Submission (Islam)

List of Fabricated Hadith - WikiIslam

sooda

Veteran Member
I suppose the Bush administration was claiming they were saving Kuwait as well. Apparently, KSA was part of the coalition to stop the Iraqis. Such good friends should not kill each other.

Cheney lied to King Fahd.. He told Fahd that Iraqi troops were amassing on the Saudi border. Cheney has since bragged about doing so.. He said it was the best way to stage the invasion of Iraq.

KSA was never friends with Saddam.. They reject Baathism, but right up to the invasion they were offering Saddam sanctuary in Arabia.. so were the Emirates.

I know how you are by now.. You are impervious to facts.. so here is Cheney's testimony.

Oral History - Richard Cheney | The Gulf War | FRONTLINE | PBS

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gulf/oral/cheney/1.html

Cheney: When King Fahd said that he was prepared to accept our proposition, I was pleased, obviously. That was something that was very important to achieve but, secondly, I also had a sense that ...

2ndpillar

Nero was a nobody. His authority came from Julius Caesar, who ruled for 42 months as a dictator, and whose authority came from the dragon, who was "slain"
Julius Caesar died in March, 44 BCE. Are you referring to Nero? He was slain or committed suicide and it was feared he would return from the dead.. and he did (sort of ) in the person of Domintian.

No, I am referring to the 5th head of the beast, "one of the heads", called the "beast" in Revelation 13:3, who was "slain" and "healed" as Augustus Caesar, and who was made a god by the Senate at his death, and his successors were worshipped as gods, and he acted as a dictator for 42 months (Revelation 13:5). I am not referring to Nero, who received his authority by way of Julius Caesar, who received his authority by way of the dragon (Revelation 13:4), and Nero did not serve for 42 months, but for 14 years, and in over all affect, was a nowhere man.

For you, everything that is up, is down, evil is good, and good is evil. The valley of judgment of Joel 3:2, is for the judgment of the nations, not the Jews. Jacob will be saved (Jeremiah 30:7), it is the nations, who "I will destroy". (Jeremiah 30:11). That nations have not yet been fully crushed, "all at the same time" (Daniel 2:35).

Joel 3:2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

sooda

Veteran Member
Nero was a nobody. His authority came from Julius Caesar, who ruled for 42 months as a dictator, and whose authority came from the dragon, who was "slain"

No, I am referring to the 5th head of the beast, "one of the heads", called the "beast" in Revelation 13:3, who was "slain" and "healed" as Augustus Caesar, and who was made a god by the Senate at his death, and his successors were worshipped as gods, and he acted as a dictator for 42 months (Revelation 13:5). I am not referring to Nero, who received his authority by way of Julius Caesar, who received his authority by way of the dragon (Revelation 13:4), and Nero did not serve for 42 months, but for 14 years, and in over all affect, was a nowhere man.

For you, everything that is up, is down, evil is good, and good is evil. The valley of judgment of Joel 3:2, is for the judgment of the nations, not the Jews. Jacob will be saved (Jeremiah 30:7), it is the nations, who "I will destroy". (Jeremiah 30:11). That nations have not yet been fully crushed, "all at the same time" (Daniel 2:35).

Joel 3:2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

6. The beast was to be given authority “to make war on the saints and to conquer them” for a period of 42 months. The scope of his authority would be “over every tribe and people and language and nation” (Rev. 13:5-7).

It’s a historical fact that Nero began to persecute the Christians throughout the Roman Empire in mid-November 64 AD. This intense persecution only ended when Nero committed suicide in June 68 AD. Thus he made war on the saints for a period of exactly 42 months. See Part 1.

42 months is the length of time that historians say the Roman army attacked and destroyed the city of Jerusalem. This 42 months covers the period from February 67 AD – August 70 AD, that is, from the time that Rome declared war on Israel (and Vespasian marched into Judea, Galilee, and on toward Jerusalem) until Jerusalem and the Second …

42 months – Pursuing Truth

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I believe they put up a memorial at the scene of the crime but it kept being vandalised.

Lee Rigby's unofficial memorial has been taken down for looking 'unsightly'

Lest we forget.

Yet you have not answered the questions

So i will repeat

I wonder how his parents feel about right wing xenopobes using the precious memory of their son as a political weapon of hate rather peace?

And i wonder why you always put "this man" rather than "this Far right extreme activist. EDL and BNP fascist party buddy and fascist Liberty gb member?

But if past form is anything to go by i wont expect a reply

Notanumber

A Free Man
Yet you have not answered the questions

So i will repeat

I wonder how his parents feel about right wing xenopobes using the precious memory of their son as a political weapon of hate rather peace?

And i wonder why you always put "this man" rather than "this Far right extreme activist. EDL and BNP fascist party buddy and fascist Liberty gb member?

But if past form is anything to go by i wont expect a reply

This is a reality check for all those that refuse to believe what is happening in modern Britain.

The innocent people that are being persecuted by Islam are the ones that the Left should be helping to protect. The “far-right” are doing their best to support the victims when others are afraid to do so.

Apostasy is a serious threat to life and limb in the UK.

Do you agree that apostasy must be legally protected in the UK?

sooda

Veteran Member
This is a reality check for all those that refuse to believe what is happening in modern Britain.

The innocent people that are being persecuted by Islam are the ones that the Left should be helping to protect. The “far-right” are doing their best to support the victims when others are afraid to do so.

Fundraiser for Nissar Hussain by Joseph Michaels : Help ...
https://www.gofundme.com/nissarhussain

Help Nissar Hussain and his family. Nissar converted to Christianity back in 1996, he and his family have lived well in the United Kingdom residing up north in Bradford.

Not until a few weeks after his interview with BBC Asian Radio on 27th October 2015 Nissar was approached by a few men and attacked brutally which resulted in severe injuries which...

(23 years is a long time to wait to punish him for apostasy)

ChristineM

Premium Member

What do you find so hard to understand that no one watches you far right hate videos?

If you have something to say then say it and stop expecting people to waste their time in the your hope they will be indoctrinated by fascist garbage

And you still have not answered the questions, i am therefore supposing that you cant.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
While I largely agree with this interpretation, in fairness, it does suffer from the obvious flaw of most (all?) prophetic writing of being written in deliberately ambiguous form. I agree that the 7 headed beast obviously refers to Rome as it was famously the City of 7 Hills at the time of Revelation's writing. However, to anyone less versed in classics, or with some sort of agenda, any number of meanings could be inferred. There's a whole bunch of variables people can fit into the Revelation equation to get pretty much whatever answers they want. Thus for the past 2000 years we have regularly had the boogeyman du jour identified as some apocalyptic monster. In my own lifetime, I can remember Mikhail Gorbachev, Saddam Hussein, and Barrack Obama each being identified absolutely, positively as the anti-Christ, each with absolutely positively ironclad things of 7 and 10 associated as the various beast heads and horns.

sooda

Veteran Member
While I largely agree with this interpretation, in fairness, it does suffer from the obvious flaw of most (all?) prophetic writing of being written in deliberately ambiguous form. I agree that the 7 headed beast obviously refers to Rome as it was famously the City of 7 Hills at the time of Revelation's writing. However, to anyone less versed in classics, or with some sort of agenda, any number of meanings could be inferred.

There's a whole bunch of variables people can fit into the Revelation equation to get pretty much whatever answers they want.

Thus for the past 2000 years we have regularly had the boogeyman du jour identified as some apocalyptic monster. In my own lifetime, I can remember Mikhail Gorbachev, Saddam Hussein, and Barrack Obama each being identified absolutely, positively as the anti-Christ, each with absolutely positively ironclad things of 7 and 10 associated as the various beast heads and horns.

Jerusalem has seven hills...

Prophesy is usually vague or after the fact.

What is perfectly clear is the letter of Revelation tells us specifically who the letter is to and when it will take place.. and its not thousands of years in the future.

Were The Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled? – Whistling In The ...
https://whistlinginthewind.org/2014/01/15/were-the-biblical...
But 250 years later Alexander the Great did capture Tyre and it is claimed that this fulfilled the prophecy. However, this is a strong case of wishful thinking.

The prophecy was almost definitely referring to Nebuchadnezzar not Alexander the Great. For it to be an accurate prophecy it must be unique, it cannot be fulfilled anytime a city is captured.

Notanumber

A Free Man
What do you find so hard to understand that no one watches you far right hate videos?

If you have something to say then say it and stop expecting people to waste their time in the your hope they will be indoctrinated by fascist garbage

And you still have not answered the questions, i am therefore supposing that you cant.

The Left cannot bear to find out the reality of what they have been supporting so that they can continue to give their support with a ‘clear’ conscience.

They will never admit that they were wrong.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Jerusalem has seven hills...

Prophesy is usually vague or after the fact.

What is perfectly clear is the letter of Revelation tells us specifically who the letter is to and when it will take place.. and its not thousands of years in the future.

Were The Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled? – Whistling In The ...
https://whistlinginthewind.org/2014/01/15/were-the-biblical...
But 250 years later Alexander the Great did capture Tyre and it is claimed that this fulfilled the prophecy. However, this is a strong case of wishful thinking.

The prophecy was almost definitely referring to Nebuchadnezzar not Alexander the Great. For it to be an accurate prophecy it must be unique, it cannot be fulfilled anytime a city is captured.
Istanbul has been called the City of Seven Hills, too. My point was that people who predict the Apocalypse in our imminent future based on Revalation have a 100% failure rate, and I'm yet to see a contemporary prophetic claim that makes me think the streak is likely to break soon.

sooda

Veteran Member
Istanbul has been called the City of Seven Hills, too. My point was that people who predict the Apocalypse in our imminent future based on Revalation have a 100% failure rate, and I'm yet to see a contemporary prophetic claim that makes me think the streak is likely to break soon.

They do indeed. The article I just posted gives the criteria for legit prophesy.

Were The Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled?

Its very interesting to me that the truth doesn't matter much.. what does persuade people is repetition. :)

ChristineM

Premium Member
The Left cannot bear to find out the reality of what they have been supporting so that they can continue to give their support with a ‘clear’ conscience.

They will never admit that they were wrong.

and still no answer. How predictable

What about the centre and moderate right too. Are you saying most of the UK is wrong and the few far right extremists are right?

BTW, i will remind you that i spent much of my life in living in a high (12%) muslim area, do you really think i get my info from fascist videos, the daily mail, express and sun?

What is your experience, fascist videos, the daily mail, express and sun?

Maybe more questions you refuse to answer.

Notanumber

A Free Man
and still no answer. How predictable

What about the centre and moderate right too. Are you saying most of the UK is wrong and the few far right extremists are right?

BTW, i will remind you that i spent much of my life in living in a high (12%) muslim area, do you really think i get my info from fascist videos, the daily mail, express and sun?

What is your experience, fascist videos, the daily mail, express and sun?

Maybe more questions you refuse to answer.

I know you dislike my videos in the same way that you dislike the truth, but you can hardly call my latest one a fascist video.

I suggest you watch it before commenting blindly. It is in post #428.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I know you dislike my videos in the same way that you dislike the truth, but you can hardly call my latest one a fascist video.

I suggest you watch it before commenting blindly. It is in post #428.

And i suggest you respect me and allow me to make my own decisions, i dont need your preaching to know the sort of abusive hate rhetoric you typically present, i have no reason to think your latest proselytising attempt is any different.

The fascist version of truth based in hate and deliberate ignorance i loath with a vengeance.

The truth that i experience is another matter.

And once again you refuse to answer valid questions to clarify the comments you made. Whatsup? Is it that you are too embarrassed to answer, do not have the ability to answer, or know that the answers discredit your cause? Or is it some other reason unknown to us human beingsl

I really do not see how modern humanity can adopt such hatred for their fellow human beings.