• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A new and improved Watcher

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Hello there:eek:
Many of you already know me. I am the Watcher.:help:
I left quite awhile ago, and apologize for my actions. They were slightly childish and immature, I realize this and apologize.
I have grown so much spiritually since I was last here, and hope I can offer my thoughts in the discussions here.
Namaste

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
hi Watcher, namaste.

Great to have you back. The improvement, have you got new glasses?:biglaugh:

Pah

Uber all member
Watcher said:
Hello there:eek:
Many of you already know me. I am the Watcher.:help:
I left quite awhile ago, and apologize for my actions. They were slightly childish and immature, I realize this and apologize.
I have grown so much spiritually since I was last here, and hope I can offer my thoughts in the discussions here.
Namaste
I don't remember you leaving - just all of a suden you were gone. I certainly don't remember anything that needs an apology. So welcome back!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Glad to have you back as well... I kept looking for your comments and was also wondering what had happened.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
NetDoc said:
Glad to have you back as well... I kept looking for your comments and was also wondering what had happened.
Hey NetDoc. I'm taking my Dry Suit Course next week:woohoo:
It's good to see you again.

Fluffy

A fool
Glad you are back Watcher :). I can't quite remember what actions you are referring to but you certainly didn't offend me so I'll just say welcome back and hope that you are here to stay!

Scuba Pete

I never did take a dry suit course. :D I just sorta read a bit and did it. I use a Northern Dry Suit... what do you use?

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Hey Sunstone!
NetDoc--I haven't got a Dry Suit yet, but I will have to eventually. If I want to dive in South Dakota (and also when I'm in Ohio) I will need something more then a wet-suit though! You didn't take the course? Bad Netdoc *winks*. I'm taking with my dad.

Scuba Pete

Well Watcher... as many hours as I have had in the suds, and as much as I have researched diving, I felt that taking such a course would be a waste of time! :D My first time diving it was during my Intro to Cave class and my instructor thought I had been diving it for a while! ;)

You might want to take a gander at the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew and the Mid-West Muck Divers for some dive buddies.