• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A method called 'Balancing' for a very long and healthy life!

Redlucifer

The Liberated
Welcome to this thread and enjoy the read!

As you can see my forum name is RedLucifer. I have chosen this name since i researched many gnostic texts and in my oppinion there is only one kind of gnostic texts which is the truth. The reason why i can say that is because i'm experiencing it first hand. So i speak of primordial gnostics the forbidden religion and only religion.

The wisdom of this primordial gnostics is so powerfull that in our past history many many people have died for it. Millions of innocent people have died by the hands of the inquisition and they also burned many books with this knowledge. This is only one example in our past but you can find more if you do a search but one must keep in mind that even this information isn't completely true. The books of certain religions who were burned were in fact gnostic books. History is rewritten many times and within a few generations its forgotten.

The power of this wisdom comes from the fact that its not from this world and it is the ultimate tool to develop your spirit so it can break free from it human prison and this is not supposed to happen. Our spirit is pure energy and is also the part which makes evolution possible. The universe doesn't evolve on its own (see the doubleslit experiement). Well its too much too explain here.

I have developed this method after i gained knowledge about gnostics, the emerald tablets and the hermetic laws. Without it i would not understand it and they were only words. Also the texts which i researched were written in ancient languages so i needed to translate them myself. I knew the translations on the internet and i was surprised that my personal translation was different then those on the internet. this goes for many different ancient books/texts. So my advice to all....translate books/texts in an ancient language yourself otherwise you'll be decieved by those who dont tell the truth.

So the gnostic wisdom is all about the spirit and its liberation. The emerald tablet is all about man/soul/spirit the trinity withit secrets and the hermetic teachings is all about the workings of the laws of the universe. Together you can complete are requirements needed to work with the laws of the forces within our universe.

Ok i hope i dont write to much infomation down since its about the balancing method. So if its to much text well i'm sorry about that but its needed in my oppinion.

When researching the emerald tablets you will find parts in which thoth speaks about how we should see ourselfs. We live in a magnetic universe and everything has it own opposites of the same properties and its stated that even we human are magnets with a positive and negative end and needs to be in balance. The more off balance you are the sooner you die. Also in gnostic teachings is stated that sickness is a manifestation of spiritual decay. This is also found in the hermetic law as above so below. So its a good starting point to understand things about it. So in my oppinion is Lucifer/Thoth/Hermes one and the same spirit but in a other body. Many sites speak about hermes the trice greatest but this isn't correct. Its really hermes the trice born since he choose this three times. All done to make it possible for us to remember our true nature!!!

I will go to the method now since its to much to explain how it works. This is only one thing to know which is very important. When using the laws you need to remember that you are a slave to a higher law but rule on a lower one and according to the hermetic teaching you need to apply them against each other to make changes on ruling/slave powers toward the law. This is what we are going to do!

We will apply an lower law against an higher law. This will change you current ruler/slave positions towards certain laws which may help you change your aging process of your human body.

When looking to the history from gnostics upward to gnostic christians and so forth you notice that it was back then body/soul/holy spirit. After paracelsus the human became body/soul and a few hundred years later we are only the body. So we are at the moment a slave of the law which governs the body and we rule on a lower law. Because we are (body) a product of this planet our lifespan isnt very long which is also being manipulated. We will start changing it now!!!!

We need to look for a higher law which governs us so we can exist. This is the earth. We exist here because the planet can resist us. When comparing the earth with a human then we can say that only the magnetic field is the same as us. This make a higher law to us since without we cant exist here. To do this method i need to say that it is easy to do but very hard to master. You will notice it when applying the method. Follow the next steps to balance yourself with the earth. Said differently....become a slave of earth higher law and start ruling over the body law.

1. Get yourself a compass. Best is real compass but a phone compass also works,
2. Find the magnetic northpole of the earth,
3. Lay down in rest position with your head towards the northpole (just relax),
4. Close your eyes and clear you mind from thoughts,
5. Now be consciouss with your body but from the chest to the top of your head and be there for an hour,
6. Change position and now put your feet towards the northpole and be with your body but now from the chest down to your feet. Also do this for an hour.
7 When done just relax for a few minutes and stand up!

Thats it. See easy to do but....ver hard to master. You should have no thoughts except being consciouss with your body. This method has been tested with some older people who barely could walk and after one session there leg problem was almost completely gone. As thoth say in the text....when doing this every day the energy of your youth will return and you only change when the planet will change.

I'm now 40 years of age but many say that i look like a 30 year old person. I dont have any gray hair and my high hairline has grown back. This is something you need to experience yourself.

My advice is this....dont do this when are about to sleep since you will not be able to sleep. Your energy will be refreshed.

Having question then please ask them but please keep this thread clean?

Thank you and if possible let hear some results!!!

Phantasman

Welcome to this thread and enjoy the read!

As you can see my forum name is RedLucifer. I have chosen this name since i researched many gnostic texts and in my oppinion there is only one kind of gnostic texts which is the truth. The reason why i can say that is because i'm experiencing it first hand. So i speak of primordial gnostics the forbidden religion and only religion.

The wisdom of this primordial gnostics is so powerfull that in our past history many many people have died for it. Millions of innocent people have died by the hands of the inquisition and they also burned many books with this knowledge. This is only one example in our past but you can find more if you do a search but one must keep in mind that even this information isn't completely true. The books of certain religions who were burned were in fact gnostic books. History is rewritten many times and within a few generations its forgotten.

The power of this wisdom comes from the fact that its not from this world and it is the ultimate tool to develop your spirit so it can break free from it human prison and this is not supposed to happen. Our spirit is pure energy and is also the part which makes evolution possible. The universe doesn't evolve on its own (see the doubleslit experiement). Well its too much too explain here.

I have developed this method after i gained knowledge about gnostics, the emerald tablets and the hermetic laws. Without it i would not understand it and they were only words. Also the texts which i researched were written in ancient languages so i needed to translate them myself. I knew the translations on the internet and i was surprised that my personal translation was different then those on the internet. this goes for many different ancient books/texts. So my advice to all....translate books/texts in an ancient language yourself otherwise you'll be decieved by those who dont tell the truth.

So the gnostic wisdom is all about the spirit and its liberation. The emerald tablet is all about man/soul/spirit the trinity withit secrets and the hermetic teachings is all about the workings of the laws of the universe. Together you can complete are requirements needed to work with the laws of the forces within our universe.

Ok i hope i dont write to much infomation down since its about the balancing method. So if its to much text well i'm sorry about that but its needed in my oppinion.

When researching the emerald tablets you will find parts in which thoth speaks about how we should see ourselfs. We live in a magnetic universe and everything has it own opposites of the same properties and its stated that even we human are magnets with a positive and negative end and needs to be in balance. The more off balance you are the sooner you die. Also in gnostic teachings is stated that sickness is a manifestation of spiritual decay. This is also found in the hermetic law as above so below. So its a good starting point to understand things about it. So in my oppinion is Lucifer/Thoth/Hermes one and the same spirit but in a other body. Many sites speak about hermes the trice greatest but this isn't correct. Its really hermes the trice born since he choose this three times. All done to make it possible for us to remember our true nature!!!

I will go to the method now since its to much to explain how it works. This is only one thing to know which is very important. When using the laws you need to remember that you are a slave to a higher law but rule on a lower one and according to the hermetic teaching you need to apply them against each other to make changes on ruling/slave powers toward the law. This is what we are going to do!

We will apply an lower law against an higher law. This will change you current ruler/slave positions towards certain laws which may help you change your aging process of your human body.

When looking to the history from gnostics upward to gnostic christians and so forth you notice that it was back then body/soul/holy spirit. After paracelsus the human became body/soul and a few hundred years later we are only the body. So we are at the moment a slave of the law which governs the body and we rule on a lower law. Because we are (body) a product of this planet our lifespan isnt very long which is also being manipulated. We will start changing it now!!!!

We need to look for a higher law which governs us so we can exist. This is the earth. We exist here because the planet can resist us. When comparing the earth with a human then we can say that only the magnetic field is the same as us. This make a higher law to us since without we cant exist here. To do this method i need to say that it is easy to do but very hard to master. You will notice it when applying the method. Follow the next steps to balance yourself with the earth. Said differently....become a slave of earth higher law and start ruling over the body law.

1. Get yourself a compass. Best is real compass but a phone compass also works,
2. Find the magnetic northpole of the earth,
3. Lay down in rest position with your head towards the northpole (just relax),
4. Close your eyes and clear you mind from thoughts,
5. Now be consciouss with your body but from the chest to the top of your head and be there for an hour,
6. Change position and now put your feet towards the northpole and be with your body but now from the chest down to your feet. Also do this for an hour.
7 When done just relax for a few minutes and stand up!

Thats it. See easy to do but....ver hard to master. You should have no thoughts except being consciouss with your body. This method has been tested with some older people who barely could walk and after one session there leg problem was almost completely gone. As thoth say in the text....when doing this every day the energy of your youth will return and you only change when the planet will change.

I'm now 40 years of age but many say that i look like a 30 year old person. I dont have any gray hair and my high hairline has grown back. This is something you need to experience yourself.

My advice is this....dont do this when are about to sleep since you will not be able to sleep. Your energy will be refreshed.

Having question then please ask them but please keep this thread clean?

Thank you and if possible let hear some results!!!

I agree with, and follow. much of what you say. Until the flesh is brought in for a particular experience.

Remember, the sword Jesus brought was to separate fleshly (physical) thought from spirit. How the body lays has no bearing on how the spirit works.

As far as names,

The Gospel of Philip says:
Names given to the worldly are very deceptive, for they divert our thoughts from what is correct to what is incorrect. Thus one who hears the word "God" does not perceive what is correct, but perceives what is incorrect. So also with "the Father" and "the Son" and "the Holy Spirit" and "life" and "light" and "resurrection" and "the Church (Ekklesia)" and all the rest - people do not perceive what is correct but they perceive what is incorrect, unless they have come to know what is correct. The names which are heard are in the world [...] deceive. If they were in the Aeon (eternal realm), they would at no time be used as names in the world. Nor were they set among worldly things. They have an end in the Aeon.

Names are given to the world so our minds come to know a name and where to place it for conversing with others. To say WalMart we all connect to what it is. To say Lucifer, isn't wrong to one who understands, but don't expect the many who already have an idea for the name to receive you as "truth" since Lucifer is accepted as the adversary. IMO, you will spend more time defending the name rather than the truth you seem to speak.

Kind of like when you get mail from junk sources. Many just toss it aside.

No offense to you, brother. Just a view from one who is 28 years older, and has seen this happen before. We have to define a source behind a name to see it's true intentions. Just because one names themselves a Christian, doesn't make them a Christian. As Philip says, names are "very" deceptive. But the world uses them.

Just my opinion.