• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A message on gratitude

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is one of the best Christian messages I have ever listened to within the last 20 years.
It is so beautiful and inspiring.
I try to do my best. I say "thank you" so many times a day.
Sometimes the persons around me think I am exaggeratedly kind and mawkish...but I do not care ..it is an unwilling force inside my heart.
Thank you so much for this video @Scott C. :heartpulse:

#GiveThanks

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Watch this if you like. A timely message of hope and gratitude from the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Russell M. Nelson.

Great heartfelt talk.

I give thanks that we can indeed become one people, free of all predudices, giving thanks to the One God.

Regards Tony

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Watch this if you like. A timely message of hope and gratitude from the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Russell M. Nelson.
VERY well given. I am thankful for the video

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

IMO:

Thank you. Indeed a valuable lesson "the power of gratitude"

A few years ago, I did not pray before eating, as I thought it's enough to be aware; following the path of Jnana. Then my Master came into my dream and told me "You should pray before eating". And I realized He was right, because I have big health problems and my Master has promised to take care of my health, so the least I should do is to pray before eating.

And I also feel that my feeling of Gratitude slowly increases the more I do my prayer. And it feels better the more I pray. I have kidney problems, so I better even pray before drinking water, as it is still thanks to God, that my kidneys still did not fail.

So, I totally agree with this message and it's importance
@stvdvRF

Last edited: