• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A man killed his wife while he was sleeping.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
"A man who strangled his wife during a nightmare in the belief he was attacking an intruder walked free from court yesterday after the case against him was withdrawn.

Brian Thomas, 59, of Neath, south Wales, killed his wife Christine, 57, while they were holidaying in west Wales in July 2008.
Man who killed his wife while sleeping goes free

Could you imagine having to explain that to your mother and father in law?

On court TV I saw a guy who killed his wife while sleepwalking.

Has anyone here ever sleepwalked? It's called somnambulism. I was in jail where a man had PTSD from a war, and he took his roommate off the top bunk and threw him on the floor while asleep. He thought that he was saving the man from enemy bullets.

Crazy world!

74x12

"A man who strangled his wife during a nightmare in the belief he was attacking an intruder walked free from court yesterday after the case against him was withdrawn.

Brian Thomas, 59, of Neath, south Wales, killed his wife Christine, 57, while they were holidaying in west Wales in July 2008.
Man who killed his wife while sleeping goes free

Could you imagine having to explain that to your mother and father in law?

On court TV I saw a guy who killed his wife while sleepwalking.

Has anyone here ever sleepwalked? It's called somnambulism. I was in jail where a man had PTSD from a war, and he took his roommate off the top bunk and threw him on the floor while asleep. He thought that he was saving the man from enemy bullets.

Crazy world!
When I was a kid at camp this kid fell out of the top bunk. Got up like nothing and went back to bed. The next day he didn't remember any of it. He apparently never really woke up or something.